Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilfried Bony return? 17:26 - Jan 7 with 6518 viewsswanskid95

Bleacher report on Twitter that Wilfried Bony is set to leave City, after being told he's not in future plans, as City look to bring in another striker this window, the Swans are apparently keen to bring him back to the club, and I would imagine Wilf would be happy to come back, and be the main man again.

If true, this would be amazing to have him back.
Wilfried Bony return? on 17:32 - Jan 7 with 5325 viewsjojaca

Too good for us, we can't afford him.

Even when you know, you never know?

Wilfried Bony return? on 17:36 - Jan 7 with 5259 viewsItchySphincter

Wilfried Bony return? on 17:32 - Jan 7 by jojaca

Too good for us, we can't afford him.

Sadly probably true.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wilfried Bony return? on 17:43 - Jan 7 with 5180 viewsthomasJack

Even if we got him He will take time to get fully matchfit

Poll: Next signing

Wilfried Bony return? on 17:44 - Jan 7 with 5144 viewsJackFish

He'll have offers from bigger clubs than us where he'll earn a lot more than we can pay him unfortunately.
Wilfried Bony return? on 17:46 - Jan 7 with 5125 viewsAnotherJohn

Wilfried Bony return? on 17:43 - Jan 7 by thomasJack

Even if we got him He will take time to get fully matchfit

Probably a pipe dream, but if we were really thinking of laying out £14m on Gabbiadini then a cheeky bid might be worth a try.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 17:47]
Wilfried Bony return? on 18:03 - Jan 7 with 4973 viewsMrSwerve

Yeah I'm sure Wilf will be happy to leave Man City to join us in a relegation scrap with a team whose midfield are creating the square root of f**k all chances...

If he does go it'll be to a Spurs/Liverpool/Everton type of team (not saying that they want or need him...)

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Wilfried Bony return? on 18:08 - Jan 7 with 4884 viewslovejuicejack

Should never of let him go
Wilfried Bony return? on 18:13 - Jan 7 with 4817 viewsblaine_scfc

Wilfried Bony return? on 18:08 - Jan 7 by lovejuicejack

No choice mate he wanted to go. Would have been silly keeping him here when he wanted out. Plus if it wasn't for the money he generated we would be in the sh*t financially by all accounts.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 18:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Wilfried Bony return? on 18:14 - Jan 7 with 4801 viewsQuakerJack

I can only see this happening as a loan but theyd have to be willing to pay some of his wages...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Wilfried Bony return? on 18:16 - Jan 7 with 4772 viewsawayjack

Don't think City will sell him to top 6 but lots with money to spend in bottom half sadly we're not one of them.
Wilfried Bony return? on 18:18 - Jan 7 with 4742 viewsAngelRangelQS

No chance.
Wilfried Bony return? on 18:26 - Jan 7 with 4668 viewsGlyn1

It's the deal we make with players to get them here in the first place. "Do well with us and we won't stand in your way if you want to move to a bigger club".

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wilfried Bony return? on 19:56 - Jan 7 with 4241 viewsmonmouth

I think he'd fit in very well at Chelsea, if Costa wants out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wilfried Bony return? on 21:10 - Jan 7 with 3922 viewsTrundle10

Have
Wilfried Bony return? on 21:46 - Jan 7 with 3748 viewsmax936

No chance, although the kudos he'll get if he did and his goals kept us up would benefit him greatly, if it went tits up he could go back to Citeh and probably still get a decent move to another club.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wilfried Bony return? on 22:00 - Jan 7 with 3648 viewsnantywatcher

Man City will obviously be happy to blow a few million - but no thank you.
Wilfried Bony return? on 22:05 - Jan 7 with 3620 viewsAquinas

He is one of the most ambitious players we have had in recent years. He sees us as nothing more than a stepping stone, which we are if your aim is to win the Champions League etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went to a team like Ajax or Celtic before us. He'll be desperate to do anything to prove himself again after his drop in form and with City unlikely to sell to a top PL team, teams like that may be his only option to secure CL football.

I'd break our wage structure for him. Sell Gomis (reportedly on about 70k) and Shelvey (guessing about 20k) and spend the 90k on him.

I'd like to see someone argue that he isn't value for money. There is no way we will go down if we sign him in the next couple of weeks.
Wilfried Bony return? on 22:10 - Jan 7 with 3561 viewsstid

Wilfried Bony return? on 22:05 - Jan 7 by Aquinas

He is one of the most ambitious players we have had in recent years. He sees us as nothing more than a stepping stone, which we are if your aim is to win the Champions League etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went to a team like Ajax or Celtic before us. He'll be desperate to do anything to prove himself again after his drop in form and with City unlikely to sell to a top PL team, teams like that may be his only option to secure CL football.

I'd break our wage structure for him. Sell Gomis (reportedly on about 70k) and Shelvey (guessing about 20k) and spend the 90k on him.

I'd like to see someone argue that he isn't value for money. There is no way we will go down if we sign him in the next couple of weeks.

Correct but sadly there is no way he is coming here
Wilfried Bony return? on 22:25 - Jan 7 with 3451 viewsUplandsJack

I never understood for the life of me why BR never went for Bony when he could have snapped him up for a mere £19mill. Instead he spunked £32 on Benteke... no wonder he got the sack FFS...
I'd be chuffed if he came on loan for the rest of the season. But as others have stated, we sadly have no chance....
Wilfried Bony return? on 23:26 - Jan 7 with 3200 viewsDyfnant

Wilfried Bony return? on 22:10 - Jan 7 by stid

Correct but sadly there is no way he is coming here

Nor Celtic or Ajax.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wilfried Bony return? on 00:04 - Jan 8 with 3092 viewsportsidejack

easy answer to that, stop the board having a good living off our club.
and pay that money for better players to come to play for us. and get rid of the squad players who are not just good enough for the prem and we have a fair share of them.
Wilfried Bony return? on 00:25 - Jan 8 with 3038 viewsdameedna

I see what you are saying but Ajax and Celtic even with 50K gate receipts can't compete with Stoke or even us.

He could go to Stoke probably the closest player we have to Mark Hughes style though not a good.

Bony will probably go to Spurs.
Wilfried Bony return? on 02:00 - Jan 8 with 2939 viewsLoyal

Wilfried Bony return? on 00:04 - Jan 8 by portsidejack

easy answer to that, stop the board having a good living off our club.
and pay that money for better players to come to play for us. and get rid of the squad players who are not just good enough for the prem and we have a fair share of them.

I'm not sure exactly what they all earn, but they are the people who saved the club. The problem is the disgusting wages we pay to the so called best players, and I mean fcking disgusting.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wilfried Bony return? on 02:06 - Jan 8 with 2929 viewsBanosswan

He'd be cup tied for this season surely?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wilfried Bony return? on 08:03 - Jan 8 with 2716 viewslovejuicejack

Wilfried Bony return? on 21:10 - Jan 7 by Trundle10

Have

Sorry sorry *wails*
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024