Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who is in charge 16:18 - Jan 19 with 6233 viewsthomasJack

Alan or Guidolin???

Poll: Next signing

who is in charge on 16:22 - Jan 19 with 4984 viewsBloodyhills

I'd have thought it would be Guidolin with Alan as liaison and adviser.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

who is in charge on 16:22 - Jan 19 with 4973 viewsJACKARSE

I would expect Guidolin for tactics, team selection and match days with Curt as the front man.
who is in charge on 16:22 - Jan 19 with 4966 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It appears that Guidolin is in charge of the Team and players and Alan is in charge of public relations.
who is in charge on 16:25 - Jan 19 with 4943 viewsraynor94

Guidolin, Curt will be the pr man

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

who is in charge on 16:34 - Jan 19 with 4881 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Guidolin is the manager in every sense of the word.

The title "head coach" was a condition he made so that - if Swans get relegated - it doesn't go on his "manager" resume.

It's pointless semantics though.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

who is in charge on 16:42 - Jan 19 with 4829 viewsyescomeon

On the topic of CV, what the fvck was his job before he came to us?!

Upthecity!

who is in charge on 17:20 - Jan 19 with 4714 viewsmonmouth

Watch Curts interview from last night and you'll have your answer.

He says there's no joint anything, only one man can do the manager job and it aint him.

He obviously will do anything the club and the Board want with good grace but he did sound disappointed to me ("if results had gone better who knows, and they might have..."), and only knew on Sunday when Jenkins telephoned him in training! I can't help but feel he's been taken for gratnted throughout and treated poorly on the whole. At least I hope he's had, and gets if we survive, a bit of wedge.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 17:20]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

who is in charge on 17:54 - Jan 19 with 4579 viewsmidswan

who is in charge on 17:20 - Jan 19 by monmouth

He says there's no joint anything, only one man can do the manager job and it aint him.

He obviously will do anything the club and the Board want with good grace but he did sound disappointed to me ("if results had gone better who knows, and they might have..."), and only knew on Sunday when Jenkins telephoned him in training! I can't help but feel he's been taken for gratnted throughout and treated poorly on the whole. At least I hope he's had, and gets if we survive, a bit of wedge.

pretty much the impression i got as well....lets hope its the right move for all concerned.
Login to get fewer ads

who is in charge on 18:11 - Jan 19 with 4504 viewsjasper_T

who is in charge on 16:34 - Jan 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Guidolin is the manager in every sense of the word.

The title "head coach" was a condition he made so that - if Swans get relegated - it doesn't go on his "manager" resume.

It's pointless semantics though.

Most of his resume is as Head Coach. That's the job on the continent more often than not.

We've always used Head Coaches under the thumb of 'Director of Football' Huw Jenkins anyway.
who is in charge on 18:25 - Jan 19 with 4441 viewsexiledclaseboy

Curt is a victim of the club's shambolic manager search and has been treated shabbily throughout.

Poll: Tory leader

who is in charge on 18:42 - Jan 19 with 4357 viewslovejuicejack

Huw!
who is in charge on 18:57 - Jan 19 with 4285 viewsItchySphincter

who is in charge on 18:25 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

Curt is a victim of the club's shambolic manager search and has been treated shabbily throughout.

That's probably true. Confirming him for the rest of the season was an awful thing to do. Huw should have said he is interim boss until further notice or whilst the search continues and if that is until the summer so be it and if fans don't like it they can go spin. That's what he should have said.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

who is in charge on 19:36 - Jan 19 with 4209 viewsbluenile

Bollocks!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

who is in charge on 19:47 - Jan 19 with 4162 viewsbuilthjack

who is in charge on 16:42 - Jan 19 by yescomeon

Pizza delivery man

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

who is in charge on 21:23 - Jan 19 with 3993 viewsblaine_scfc

He'd deserve every penny. He was right in his interview, we should be better off than what we are. Penalty against West Ham, Ref against Sunderland, Penalty given against Tayls at Liverpool, Gomis disallowed goal at City. We would be around the 28 points mark and close to survival.

He still has a big part to play in my opinion.
who is in charge on 21:24 - Jan 19 with 3985 viewsmorningstar

Now that's better. This is a post that people should agree with. You've obviously managed to stay off the bottle today, well done, but just remember, it's one day at a time ok!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 21:25]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

who is in charge on 21:26 - Jan 19 with 3971 viewsstonedroses

looked to me as if he was drained and glad to get out of this mess?
who is in charge on 21:32 - Jan 19 with 3933 views50pencehead

Curt has been hung out to dry by a pathetic managerial chase perpetuated by a chairman who didn't have a plan B and as always is trying do everything on the cheap. The premier league has teeth and will come back to bite you on the backside if you scrimp, Mike Ashley has found that out once hence why he is chucking money at the problem now. I hope we haven't left it too late to put a sustained run together.

Feet like a Toblerone

who is in charge on 21:39 - Jan 19 with 3898 viewsLoyal

who is in charge on 16:42 - Jan 19 by yescomeon

He has been a manager and coach in football for 26 years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

who is in charge on 22:51 - Jan 19 with 3800 viewsLandore_Jack

who is in charge on 21:39 - Jan 19 by Loyal

He has been a manager and coach in football for 26 years.

However, he speaks limited english. It'll be interesting how the players respond.

#backtojack

who is in charge on 23:00 - Jan 19 with 3774 viewsmorningstar

who is in charge on 22:51 - Jan 19 by Landore_Jack

However, he speaks limited english. It'll be interesting how the players respond.

How do you think they will respond?

who is in charge on 23:11 - Jan 19 with 3738 viewsdobjack2

I can't agree with you on this one. The board fecked up big time in a number of areas.

Curt took one for the club he loves to try and give some semblance of normality to cover the boards heck ups. I don't think he has been treated shabbily, I believe that the board got themselves into such a mess that there was only one man that could help them out.i don't believe that is treating him shabbily but desperation.

He said he didn't want the job but took it on. As as I am concerned apart from loving curt as a player a statue should be raised as soon as possible to the man irrespective of what happens this season.
who is in charge on 23:23 - Jan 19 with 3713 viewsmorningstar

who is in charge on 23:11 - Jan 19 by dobjack2

I can't agree with you on this one. The board fecked up big time in a number of areas.

Curt took one for the club he loves to try and give some semblance of normality to cover the boards heck ups. I don't think he has been treated shabbily, I believe that the board got themselves into such a mess that there was only one man that could help them out.i don't believe that is treating him shabbily but desperation.

He said he didn't want the job but took it on. As as I am concerned apart from loving curt as a player a statue should be raised as soon as possible to the man irrespective of what happens this season.

So in essence your saying the club have treated him shabbily, but putting a statue up makes it ok!

who is in charge on 23:24 - Jan 19 with 3707 viewsLandore_Jack

who is in charge on 23:00 - Jan 19 by morningstar

How do you think they will respond?

It'll take a while for the players to adapt. The assistant manager will be translating. There have been successful premiership managers that have barely spoke english. I just hope everything will work out fine. We need to strengthen the squad.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 23:27]

#backtojack

who is in charge on 23:33 - Jan 19 with 3674 viewsSwansea93

who is in charge on 23:24 - Jan 19 by Landore_Jack

It'll take a while for the players to adapt. The assistant manager will be translating. There have been successful premiership managers that have barely spoke english. I just hope everything will work out fine. We need to strengthen the squad.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 23:27]

Pochettino prime example

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024