Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... 15:36 - Jan 28 with 20203 viewsSimonM

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-breaking-

Excellent!
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 14:28 - Jan 29 with 3005 viewsUxbridge

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 10:12 - Jan 29 by JackSomething

Lucky the club see things a little differently, else the likes of Sinclair, Routledge and Cork would never have been signed. None of them were pulling up trees before joining us were they?

I get that Paloschi may not be that good and people who watch Serie A will have some idea about him, but I find this rush to slate new signings a bit sad. When those posters turn out to be right (Eder), we never hear the end of it. Yet when they're wrong (Bony), they don't mention that and just move on to slag off our newest potential signing.

The irony is I'd happily take a hard working striker who can bring others into the game. That's pretty much a large part of what we're missing.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 17:42 - Jan 29 with 2745 viewsdailew

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 14:28 - Jan 29 by Uxbridge

The irony is I'd happily take a hard working striker who can bring others into the game. That's pretty much a large part of what we're missing.

TBF Gomis can hold the ball up well when on his game. Ayew struggles with this and the difference when Gomis comes on is noticeable.

An ideal situation would be Gomis to stay and be fired up under a new manager and with better competition go on another streak like he did this time last year. Sadly can't see it happening though.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 18:44 - Jan 29 with 2611 viewsDaggyjack

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 12:51 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

I don't want him to fail. Why do you want me to want him to fail?

It may be easier to argue against my concerns when you completely misrepresent my argument (apparently I expect us to sign Ronaldo), but that doesn't make Paloschi any more exciting a prospect.

I don't want you to want him to fail?!?! I don't particularly mind what you think.

I hope that Paloschi is given a chance to settle in and then to flourish.
He won't score loads but at £7.8 million, we can't expect that of him. I just want him to put a shift in and from what I've seen and read, he's the type of player who will do that.

I hope that you and any other doubters will get behind him when he puts that white shirt on.
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 18:45 - Jan 29 with 2601 viewsPinky

I might as well post the same on this thread as I did on the other one about Paloschi.

This guy from Sky Italia has just said that the deal is done (four and a half year contract).

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 18:48 - Jan 29 with 2578 viewsOldjack

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 18:45 - Jan 29 by Pinky

I might as well post the same on this thread as I did on the other one about Paloschi.

This guy from Sky Italia has just said that the deal is done (four and a half year contract).

Only a pic holding the shirt can confirm this
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 19:15]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 18:50 - Jan 29 with 2570 viewsPinky

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 18:48 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

Well yes, but I thought I'd post it anyway.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 19:11]
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:07 - Jan 29 with 2483 viewsdobjack2

Does someone have to have a dump in the Liberty before they are officially our player then?
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:09 - Jan 29 with 2463 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:07 - Jan 29 by dobjack2

Does someone have to have a dump in the Liberty before they are officially our player then?

And hold it whilst having his photograph taken it would seem.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:11 - Jan 29 with 2444 viewsmorningstar

What would a pic of him holding Jackfath confirm?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:13 - Jan 29 with 2419 viewsdobjack2

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:09 - Jan 29 by Joe_bradshaw

And hold it whilst having his photograph taken it would seem.

PMSL at the thought of the photo on the back page of the evening post.
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:14 - Jan 29 with 2393 viewsPinky

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:13 - Jan 29 by dobjack2

PMSL at the thought of the photo on the back page of the evening post.

"Paloschi Signs for the Pretty Shitty City"
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 19:14]
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:17 - Jan 29 with 2354 viewsOldjack

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:14 - Jan 29 by Pinky

"Paloschi Signs for the Pretty Shitty City"
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 19:14]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:23 - Jan 29 with 2298 viewsJackfath

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:11 - Jan 29 by morningstar

What would a pic of him holding Jackfath confirm?

Shurrup you minge.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:49 - Jan 29 with 2193 viewsmorningstar

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:23 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

Shurrup you minge.

Ok I'm sorry.

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:50 - Jan 29 with 2174 viewsJackfath

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:49 - Jan 29 by morningstar

Ok I'm sorry.

That's ok my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... (n/t) on 20:18 - Jan 29 with 2098 viewsmorningstar

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 19:50 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

That's ok my friend.

Thank you.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 20:19]

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 20:27 - Jan 29 with 2024 viewsmysonsarejacks

Some new vids appearing on Youtube have more goals...

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 20:36 - Jan 29 with 1974 viewsDavillin

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 20:27 - Jan 29 by mysonsarejacks

Some new vids appearing on Youtube have more goals...

Some of them are truly impressive.

Well, first of all, he doesn't stand in the "D" looking for the gleam of the silver platter. He clearly knows what's going on around him and gets to the right place on time.

A highlights tape is not enough to base a judgment on, but if it were, this would convince me.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 20:39 - Jan 29 with 1958 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 09:56 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

Paloschi made his debut for Milan 7 years ago. It's entirely fair to judge him as a player based on what he has done in that period.

I hope he does well but from what I've seen (everyone latched onto the highlights comment but I only said mostly highlights. Plenty of full games, too) I don't expect him to pull up any trees for us. It's not an exciting signing beyond the fact that any new signing at the moment is a bit exciting.

We are Swansea City. We take average players and make them into good players. We take good players and make them into great players. Its what we've always done.

And those players gel together to make a great team. It's always been about the whole being greater than the sum of the individual parts and we have a manager now who has worked that way and will take us back to that ethos.

I think Paloschi may surprise a few people. Can't wait to see him and the new gaffer at the palace game.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 20:41 - Jan 29 with 1947 viewsNeathJack

He certainly seems to have a strikers instinct to anticipate and be in the right place at the right time.
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 20:43 - Jan 29 with 1929 viewsPinky

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 20:36 - Jan 29 by Davillin

Some of them are truly impressive.

Well, first of all, he doesn't stand in the "D" looking for the gleam of the silver platter. He clearly knows what's going on around him and gets to the right place on time.

A highlights tape is not enough to base a judgment on, but if it were, this would convince me.

My view is similar to yours, Davillin. He' seems to have great awareness, movement, instinct, and a real eye for goal. Like you, I've not seen anything other than highlight reels, but from what I have seen, I really like the way he plays. In my book, it's an exciting signing. Here's to hoping that he hits the ground running.
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 23:17 - Jan 29 with 1831 viewsdameedna

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 11:24 - Jan 29 by Daggyjack

You're the only one who feels our squad is good enough.
With regards to the list, if Paloschi is worse than Vazquez, I'll be very disappointed, as he was awful.

Our squad is not good enough
Bottom 6 and a tough run in
Prior to Curtis taking charge we were on our way down
Lose AYEW and we are certainly doomed
Other teams are strengthening now
We may just escape relegation but will be weaker again next season

Villa have done it for 3 years and finally loom like yet are going

We can't sign players like Sinclair as we will get relegated this or next season

I am happy with our current signings or plans to sign and don't mind hanging onto our strikers

Really need an extra midfielder as Fulton and Grimes would be risky
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 23:18]
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 23:19 - Jan 29 with 1820 viewsdameedna

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 17:42 - Jan 29 by dailew

TBF Gomis can hold the ball up well when on his game. Ayew struggles with this and the difference when Gomis comes on is noticeable.

An ideal situation would be Gomis to stay and be fired up under a new manager and with better competition go on another streak like he did this time last year. Sadly can't see it happening though.

Perfect
Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 23:22 - Jan 29 with 1816 viewsPozuelosSideys

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 11:24 - Jan 29 by Daggyjack

You're the only one who feels our squad is good enough.
With regards to the list, if Paloschi is worse than Vazquez, I'll be very disappointed, as he was awful.

No he isnt. There are a few out there who think we have enough already. We havent seen the last of Gomis - something tells me he has a role here if he stays beyond the window

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 23:34 - Jan 29 with 1792 viewsAlchojack

Guidolin confirms Paloschi on his way... on 23:17 - Jan 29 by dameedna

Our squad is not good enough
Bottom 6 and a tough run in
Prior to Curtis taking charge we were on our way down
Lose AYEW and we are certainly doomed
Other teams are strengthening now
We may just escape relegation but will be weaker again next season

Villa have done it for 3 years and finally loom like yet are going

We can't sign players like Sinclair as we will get relegated this or next season

I am happy with our current signings or plans to sign and don't mind hanging onto our strikers

Really need an extra midfielder as Fulton and Grimes would be risky
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 23:18]

I believe there's a squad there's easily capable of staying up under the right guidance which I think we've just acquired and competition up front again which we've just acquired. If some of our players come in to form we won't even be close to those relegation place's come the end of the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024