Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Directors on twitter 14:01 - Feb 4 with 5245 viewsshandyjack

Was mentioned on the JJS thread but i am getting really embarrassed by the tweets these twits are sending out ref other clubs and their demise/squad strentgh etc.
I understand they are fans like us but i think they should be more professional with their tweets concerning football related matters.

Is this something that could be put to them,as one director seems intent on arguing with fans on twitter with even the slightest criticism

Poll: Expectation for the season

Directors on twitter on 19:35 - Feb 5 with 809 viewsexiledclaseboy

Directors on twitter on 19:33 - Feb 5 by waynekerr55

Bang on the money Classy. I may even have to follow you 😛👀

I may even approve your request to do so.

Poll: Tory leader

Directors on twitter on 20:40 - Feb 5 with 749 viewslancasterswan

Directors on twitter on 19:26 - Feb 5 by dougie

I just checked the 3 of them. Christ jvs has 16000 followers and account is open. Dineen has his account locked. Cooze shows no tweets or anything. I'm not sure what that means

JJS rarely tweets anything of interest, he either isn't interested or bright enough. His agent (and brother) occasionally tweets and was not especially complimentary about Curt's selection or substitution policy in the run up to the sale to Newcastle, in fact he was quite rude. Most of the Shelvey family's tweets are retweets about Essex style activities, buying furs, expensive holidays, or training questionable dogs etc.

Interestingly Huw Cooze has deleted his twitter account, so no more 'Holas' from there .... and Leigh Dineen has locked his to all but his selected few, but seems to have forgotten this and keeps tweeting about empty corporate boxes available etc.
Directors on twitter on 20:46 - Feb 5 with 741 viewsexiledclaseboy

Directors on twitter on 20:40 - Feb 5 by lancasterswan

JJS rarely tweets anything of interest, he either isn't interested or bright enough. His agent (and brother) occasionally tweets and was not especially complimentary about Curt's selection or substitution policy in the run up to the sale to Newcastle, in fact he was quite rude. Most of the Shelvey family's tweets are retweets about Essex style activities, buying furs, expensive holidays, or training questionable dogs etc.

Interestingly Huw Cooze has deleted his twitter account, so no more 'Holas' from there .... and Leigh Dineen has locked his to all but his selected few, but seems to have forgotten this and keeps tweeting about empty corporate boxes available etc.

Dineen does have around 7500 followers though so he's not exactly shouting to an empty room. He's got plenty of people to tell him how great he is.

Directors on twitter on 20:53 - Feb 5 with 726 viewslancasterswan

Directors on twitter on 20:46 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

Dineen does have around 7500 followers though so he's not exactly shouting to an empty room. He's got plenty of people to tell him how great he is.

He might have 7500 followers but only a handful of those can now read what the conversation is because he's locked.
Directors on twitter on 20:54 - Feb 5 with 723 viewsexiledclaseboy

Directors on twitter on 20:53 - Feb 5 by lancasterswan

He might have 7500 followers but only a handful of those can now read what the conversation is because he's locked.

No, if his account his locked all his followers can read his tweets but no one else can.

Directors on twitter on 20:58 - Feb 5 with 712 viewsdougie

Directors on twitter on 20:46 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

And plenty who swear and abuse him and the others ( some of which was pretty horrific due to our position and lack of signings). If nothing else let us be objective and not all one sided on this. We have fans that should not be allowed to type their own name let alone have access to social media :-)
Directors on twitter on 20:59 - Feb 5 with 708 viewsexiledclaseboy

Directors on twitter on 20:58 - Feb 5 by dougie

And plenty who swear and abuse him and the others ( some of which was pretty horrific due to our position and lack of signings). If nothing else let us be objective and not all one sided on this. We have fans that should not be allowed to type their own name let alone have access to social media :-)

I wouldn't argue with that. He's done the right thing by locking his account. He should have done it ages ago.

Directors on twitter on 23:34 - Feb 5 with 648 viewsyescomeon

Directors on twitter on 18:28 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

What? It's positive for us is it if JJS ups his game?

And you are saying that if your past employer slagged you off it would make you try less hard? Really?

It's positive for us if it has a negative effect on his game. And I would be demotivated if a past employer was slagging me on Twitter.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Directors on twitter on 00:25 - Feb 6 with 623 viewsStarsky

Directors on twitter on 23:34 - Feb 5 by yescomeon

It's positive for us if it has a negative effect on his game. And I would be demotivated if a past employer was slagging me on Twitter.

You are incomplete

It's just the internet, init.

Directors on twitter on 07:40 - Feb 6 with 576 viewswaynekerr55

Directors on twitter on 19:35 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

I may even approve your request to do so.

I just realised the curse of the Perch typo has struck my Nexus 😷😷🙈😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Directors on twitter on 09:15 - Feb 6 with 550 viewslancasterswan

Directors on twitter on 20:54 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

No, if his account his locked all his followers can read his tweets but no one else can.

Forgive me here but if I follow A, but A does not follow me back, then A locks his account, I shouldn't be able to read A's tweets anymore surely? I can't see why Leigh Dineen would want to follow me, he doesn't. I happened to follow him along with a whole tranche of Swansea twitterati simply to have any relevant Swans news to hand straight away. Leigh was very good for things like away ticket news updates.
Directors on twitter on 09:45 - Feb 6 with 525 viewsexiledclaseboy

Directors on twitter on 09:15 - Feb 6 by lancasterswan

Forgive me here but if I follow A, but A does not follow me back, then A locks his account, I shouldn't be able to read A's tweets anymore surely? I can't see why Leigh Dineen would want to follow me, he doesn't. I happened to follow him along with a whole tranche of Swansea twitterati simply to have any relevant Swans news to hand straight away. Leigh was very good for things like away ticket news updates.

If you follow A (A has to allow you to do so) you will be able to see his tweets regardless of whether A follows you or not. You won't be able to retweet his tweets and no one who doesn't follow A will be able to see them.

Directors on twitter on 09:47 - Feb 6 with 523 viewslancasterswan

Thank you. Cleared that one up. I'm a bit simple me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024