Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded 18:21 - Feb 6 with 697 viewsDavillin

Dav's Stats after Palace Home have been updated and uploaded.

They still have information of interest, at:

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats2015-16.htm

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 18:26 - Feb 6 with 684 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Slight error 13 games to go not 16 so points per game needed is 1 not 0.8

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 19:06 - Feb 6 with 650 viewsDavillin

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 18:26 - Feb 6 by felixstowe_jack

Slight error 13 games to go not 16 so points per game needed is 1 not 0.8

Many thanks, Felix. I had had it set to calculate the "games remaining" and insert the result, but apparently I changed it unintentionally.

It's fixed.

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 19:42 - Feb 6 with 623 viewsSS2013

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 19:06 - Feb 6 by Davillin

Many thanks, Felix. I had had it set to calculate the "games remaining" and insert the result, but apparently I changed it unintentionally.

It's fixed.

Great work as always cheers

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 21:39 - Feb 6 with 583 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Dav, looks like it still needs to be updated - all the charts are thru 24 fixtures and we've had 25.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 21:49 - Feb 6 with 571 viewsSS2013

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 21:39 - Feb 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Dav, looks like it still needs to be updated - all the charts are thru 24 fixtures and we've had 25.

25 on mine m8

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 21:58 - Feb 6 with 551 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 21:49 - Feb 6 by SS2013

25 on mine m8

Ah yes, it magically updated when I hit refresh, thanks.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 22:05 - Feb 6 with 542 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Most telling graph is scoring per 15 minute intervals.

Shows we've been outscored 18-10 after halftime for the season. That's gonna have to improve quickly.

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 03:17 - Feb 7 with 491 viewsDavillin

Davs Stats after Palace Home have been updatd and uploaded on 21:58 - Feb 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ah yes, it magically updated when I hit refresh, thanks.

You all best me to it. "Refresh" and be refreshed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024