Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... 11:30 - Feb 7 with 5144 viewsBrynmill_Jack

..........In Porth I think advertised with a pay rate of £4.35 to £6.70 an hour. Is this actually legal?

Further down the ad the claim appears that Farm foods can offer (among other benefits) a "competitive salary".
Who are they competing against exactly? Lidl Vladivostok???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 21:23 - Feb 7 with 1357 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 21:20 - Feb 7 by Banosswan

And yet when the government tried to change tax credit laws, Labour were in uproar?

Yes, because millions of low paid workers would have been worse off.

Poll: Tory leader

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 22:58 - Feb 7 with 1290 viewsBanosswan

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 21:23 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, because millions of low paid workers would have been worse off.

Did they deserve to be remunerated as they were anyway?

Plus you are now contradicting your statement about employers picking up the difference (which they should).

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 23:24 - Feb 7 with 1276 viewsHumpty

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 19:41 - Feb 7 by jackportis

Do they really help create a profit? Sit on a till, put stock out, told what to do. They follow the basics. Those up the top look at bottom line profit, analysis of what sells, trading agreements with suppliers, the list goes on.. Shops will fill those vacancies ten fold. Next time u go to the supermarket look at a member of staff and ask do they add value to that business.

FFS.

Yes, of course they do. Try making a profit without them.
Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 01:51 - Feb 8 with 1241 viewsLoyal

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 15:25 - Feb 7 by skippyjack

F*cking right, especially the way Education, Health and the Police have treated me...

What has the health and police done to you ?
Education is personal, try educating yourself.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 11:10 - Feb 8 with 1193 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 19:41 - Feb 7 by jackportis

Do they really help create a profit? Sit on a till, put stock out, told what to do. They follow the basics. Those up the top look at bottom line profit, analysis of what sells, trading agreements with suppliers, the list goes on.. Shops will fill those vacancies ten fold. Next time u go to the supermarket look at a member of staff and ask do they add value to that business.

The profit is created by ALL the employees. The ones on the till and restocking get paid the least because the job they do is the easiest. That doesn't mean to say they shouldn't be paid a living wage.
Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 11:21 - Feb 8 with 1184 viewsHighjack

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 11:10 - Feb 8 by johnlangy

The profit is created by ALL the employees. The ones on the till and restocking get paid the least because the job they do is the easiest. That doesn't mean to say they shouldn't be paid a living wage.

Pay never reflects how hard the job is. I would argue that in most organisations the people at the bottom are worked much harder than the people at the top.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 13:08 - Feb 8 with 1157 viewsskippyjack

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 01:51 - Feb 8 by Loyal

What has the health and police done to you ?
Education is personal, try educating yourself.

I'm not the one who is in need of education..

As i have said 1000000000 times.. and yet you all still ignore it..

A satellite is hovering above earth with a camera that can 'record'.. 'people' watch this camera 'daily'..

You see this 'world wide web thing'.. it's being monitored 'daily'.. this also has a record function.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 13:19 - Feb 8 with 1148 viewsdickythorpe

Don't work in retail unless you have to or want to be a boss.
Login to get fewer ads

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 14:17 - Feb 8 with 1128 viewsCountyJim

Makes you think what they would pay if there wasnt a minimum wage
Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 16:04 - Feb 8 with 1100 viewsHighjack

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 13:08 - Feb 8 by skippyjack

I'm not the one who is in need of education..

As i have said 1000000000 times.. and yet you all still ignore it..

A satellite is hovering above earth with a camera that can 'record'.. 'people' watch this camera 'daily'..

You see this 'world wide web thing'.. it's being monitored 'daily'.. this also has a record function.

I hope it's not recorded. Don't want that thread about my arse being impaled on a spike resurfacing when I'm rich and famous.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 16:07 - Feb 8 with 1099 viewsHighjack

Just saw a job in farmfoods ......... on 13:19 - Feb 8 by dickythorpe

Don't work in retail unless you have to or want to be a boss.

I have been a boss in retail and its not much fun either. You get sh it from above and below. The money was decent though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024