Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 120189 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 13:21 - Feb 10 with 3791 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 12:37 - Feb 10 by Jack_Kass

15 pager? Is Lisa on holiday?

Made me laugh fair play :-)
Adam Johnson on 13:23 - Feb 10 with 3780 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 13:20 - Feb 10 by PatchesOHoulihan

I guess he's been denying it to his wife too up until now looking at the photo's of her arriving at court last time

Surely if she knew it would be finished???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11446203/Adam-Johnson-underage-sex-
[Post edited 10 Feb 2016 13:26]

Yeah but she'll be thrilled as she can bugger off with all his money and go and marry some even wealthier mug, I mean man.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 13:33 - Feb 10 with 3739 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 12:41 - Feb 10 by max936

Any young hot blooded male could make a mistake and take a young girl back to his nest thinking she was of the right age, but he groomed her which he's admitted to, so lm sorry he deserves it all.

My view is the same as this.

Contrary to what some may expect (!!) I think the grooming bit of the charge is all important. I also think it would be easy to meet someone in a nightclub and mistake them for 16 if they are 15. The fact that is morally repugnant when you have a pregnant wife at home is in some ways neither here nor there. The key in this case will be if he was aware of her age (which the admission to the grooming charge appears to suggest since I don't believe this charge can be brought unless he was aware of that unless I'm missing something). If he was aware of her age then irrespective of how she may look he has knowingly had sex with a minor if it is proved that he did have sex with her.

The only other point I would make is that this appears to have happened on more than one occasion, and while someone may look older when done up to the nines in a club, it is rare that they look older in their school uniform the day after.

The bit that is neither here nor there to me is whether or not she has bragged about it. To be honest, kids of that age are often very stupid and immature - it's why the law protects them in the first place after all. I believe that the reason it was prosecuted is because her father found out.

As in other cases, I cannot for the life of me understand why his wife hasn't shown him the door with a good boot up his backside. A lack of self respect.
Adam Johnson on 13:38 - Feb 10 with 3709 viewscrackerjack

Adam Johnson on 13:33 - Feb 10 by londonlisa2001

Contrary to what some may expect (!!) I think the grooming bit of the charge is all important. I also think it would be easy to meet someone in a nightclub and mistake them for 16 if they are 15. The fact that is morally repugnant when you have a pregnant wife at home is in some ways neither here nor there. The key in this case will be if he was aware of her age (which the admission to the grooming charge appears to suggest since I don't believe this charge can be brought unless he was aware of that unless I'm missing something). If he was aware of her age then irrespective of how she may look he has knowingly had sex with a minor if it is proved that he did have sex with her.

The only other point I would make is that this appears to have happened on more than one occasion, and while someone may look older when done up to the nines in a club, it is rare that they look older in their school uniform the day after.

The bit that is neither here nor there to me is whether or not she has bragged about it. To be honest, kids of that age are often very stupid and immature - it's why the law protects them in the first place after all. I believe that the reason it was prosecuted is because her father found out.

As in other cases, I cannot for the life of me understand why his wife hasn't shown him the door with a good boot up his backside. A lack of self respect.

^^ This 100%

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Adam Johnson on 13:42 - Feb 10 with 3683 viewswaynekerr55

They should castrate the c*nt if found guilty

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Adam Johnson on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 3674 viewsHighjack

Questions also need to be asked of the club that lets 15 year old girls and Premier League footballers in. Seems a strange arrangement to me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Adam Johnson on 13:53 - Feb 10 with 3618 viewspikeypaul

So what are the normal type of sentences for the charges he's admitted to?

Prison, community service,suspended sentence,fine?

What is the clubs position are they defending him?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Adam Johnson on 13:54 - Feb 10 with 3616 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Scum of the highest order!!

Should be dealt with accordingly. IMO as the grooming charge has been admitted I think it's irrelevant whether he had full sex with her or not

What is wrong with some people these days!!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 13:59 - Feb 10 with 3606 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 13:53 - Feb 10 by pikeypaul

Meeting child following sexual grooming

Sexual Offences Act 2003 s. 15

Maximum: 10 years

Adam Johnson on 14:03 - Feb 10 with 3591 viewspikeypaul

Adam Johnson on 13:59 - Feb 10 by Highjack

Meeting child following sexual grooming

Sexual Offences Act 2003 s. 15

Maximum: 10 years

So he'll be out for the start of next season if he behaves?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Adam Johnson on 14:06 - Feb 10 with 3583 viewscrackerjack

Adam Johnson on 13:53 - Feb 10 by pikeypaul

Sunderland won't stand by him after this. He will be sacked and this will be the end of his career.... and good enough for the scummy barsteward! I hope he gets several beatings a day inside.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Adam Johnson on 14:07 - Feb 10 with 3578 viewssully49

Too much money, too much time, thinking that as a PL footballer he's God's gift, I completely agree with Lisa the initial meeting with a fully made up girl could be confusing, especially in a night club where the door staff believed she was older enough to gain entry. However,the second he found out that she was only 15 he should have run to the hills, but he didn't and started down the road to end his life as he know's it. Too much money, too much time, thinking that as a PL footballer he's God's gift.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 14:12 - Feb 10 with 3564 viewsattila_the_hun

Adam Johnson on 12:38 - Feb 10 by Jack_Kass

Are you sure you want to be posting that, if that is the girl involved?

thats his WIFE, some dumb sunderland fans have spread that pic in the past making out its the 15yr old but its been confirmed that pic is his wife

"I'm Free"

Adam Johnson on 14:13 - Feb 10 with 3553 viewsHighjack

"The indictment stated on the first count that Johnson had communicated with the 15-year-old girl on two previous occasions before meeting her while not reasonably believing she was 16 or over."

So he was communicating with her before meeting her, which throws the whole "Met her in a club" argument out the window.

Adam Johnson on 14:18 - Feb 10 with 3535 viewspikeypaul

Adam Johnson on 14:13 - Feb 10 by Highjack

"The indictment stated on the first count that Johnson had communicated with the 15-year-old girl on two previous occasions before meeting her while not reasonably believing she was 16 or over."

So he was communicating with her before meeting her, which throws the whole "Met her in a club" argument out the window.

Youth club

Adam Johnson on 14:19 - Feb 10 with 2899 viewssully49

Adam Johnson on 14:13 - Feb 10 by Highjack

Fair point I stand corrected.

Adam Johnson on 14:19 - Feb 10 with 2900 viewsfather_jack

bit off topic this, but where does sunderland stand on the matter? obviously they stumped a bit of coin to take the man to the club, are clubs even insured for instances like dismissal??

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Adam Johnson on 14:22 - Feb 10 with 2888 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 14:19 - Feb 10 by father_jack

bit off topic this, but where does sunderland stand on the matter? obviously they stumped a bit of coin to take the man to the club, are clubs even insured for instances like dismissal??

They've refused to comment.

They won't lose much though, he's out of contract at the end of the season.

Adam Johnson on 14:23 - Feb 10 with 2879 viewsDarran

I can't get my head around why people do this with kids.
I'm sorry but pedos should be lobotomised.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 14:24 - Feb 10 with 2879 viewsEasternJack

You'd be amazed what some women/people would put up with for money...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Adam Johnson on 14:25 - Feb 10 with 2871 viewssully49

Adam Johnson on 14:22 - Feb 10 by Highjack

They've refused to comment.

They won't lose much though, he's out of contract at the end of the season.

They've suspended him I believe.

Adam Johnson on 14:27 - Feb 10 with 2860 viewspikeypaul

Adam Johnson on 14:24 - Feb 10 by EasternJack

You'd be amazed what some women/people would put up with for money...

No I wouldn't

Adam Johnson on 14:27 - Feb 10 with 2855 viewssully49

Adam Johnson on 14:12 - Feb 10 by attila_the_hun

thats his WIFE, some dumb sunderland fans have spread that pic in the past making out its the 15yr old but its been confirmed that pic is his wife

It isn't according to Patches' link.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11446203/Adam-Johnson-underage-sex-

Adam Johnson on 14:28 - Feb 10 with 2853 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 14:27 - Feb 10 by pikeypaul

No I wouldn't

Nor me, without his income her lavish lifestyle goes down the shi tter.

Adam Johnson on 14:34 - Feb 10 with 2813 viewsKennedy

Hopefully get the book thrown at him. No doubt with a plead of guilty that will reduce his sentence. 12-24 months is what i've read online. (Just for that part, grooming)

And something also i learnt it's not a pedophile but ephebophilia.

Sunderland will of course sack him when the court trial has finished.

Also he would be put of the sex offenders register, now he can also say goodbye to seeing his child unsupervised again (for a few good years anyway).

Looks like he lied to his club, and his Wife. She take him to the cleaners in any divorce anyway, so why stay with him.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2016 14:38]

Just call me JFK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024