Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 119032 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 23:48 - Mar 25 with 2005 viewslifelong

Adam Johnson on 23:43 - Mar 25 by max936

Flattened some grass down there have we Rog

You could say that Steve, I've been married to one for 41 years.
Adam Johnson on 00:02 - Mar 26 with 1994 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 23:17 - Mar 25 by Jack123

Just watched this, he's great the true geordie..The bit at the end creased me, " look on the bright side, you'll have an ars$hole the size of a fuc*ing penalty spot" lmao
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 23:20]

yes yes yes. I like the true Geordie as well. Always a good 10 or 11 mins worth of listening to how crap his team are every weekend for sure. but does anyone honestly think Adam Johnson is going to take it up his bum for the next few years? Because if they do, they've been watching to many movies! He'll have an easy time. You can bet your life on it.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Adam Johnson on 01:31 - Mar 26 with 1956 viewsJack123

Adam Johnson on 00:02 - Mar 26 by morningstar

yes yes yes. I like the true Geordie as well. Always a good 10 or 11 mins worth of listening to how crap his team are every weekend for sure. but does anyone honestly think Adam Johnson is going to take it up his bum for the next few years? Because if they do, they've been watching to many movies! He'll have an easy time. You can bet your life on it.

Yes I have watched Scum, I reckon Mr Big in the showers is waiting for him! he he Lol
All jokes aside, I haven't got a clue what sort of prison/life is he in. someone mentioned on the true geordie channel, that he is going to the same prison that Ian Huntley is in?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2016 1:32]

libera nos a malo

Adam Johnson on 09:39 - Mar 26 with 1856 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 01:31 - Mar 26 by Jack123

Yes I have watched Scum, I reckon Mr Big in the showers is waiting for him! he he Lol
All jokes aside, I haven't got a clue what sort of prison/life is he in. someone mentioned on the true geordie channel, that he is going to the same prison that Ian Huntley is in?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2016 1:32]

Yeah and Huntley has been attacked many times despite being kept separate, bellfield is there too, and Charles bronson is there or at least used to be. Harold shipman was there as well, basically it's full of absolute nutters.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 09:41 - Mar 26 with 1854 viewsmax936

Adam Johnson on 23:48 - Mar 25 by lifelong

You could say that Steve, I've been married to one for 41 years.

Late starter then, or 2nd marriage is it Rog

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Adam Johnson on 17:47 - Apr 3 with 1687 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521369/Shamed-footballer-Adam-Johnson-b

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 17:52 - Apr 3 with 1662 viewsraynor94

I wonder if her evidence was given in the hope to gain sympathy from the jury, to make it look he had lost everything, because she has made a quick about turn

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Johnson on 18:07 - Apr 3 with 1627 viewsLoyal

' she will rekindle their relationship once he is released '

In other words until then her clout will resemble a dropped tub of cottage cheese.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 18:10 - Apr 3 with 1617 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 18:07 - Apr 3 by Loyal

' she will rekindle their relationship once he is released '

In other words until then her clout will resemble a dropped tub of cottage cheese.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024