Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 125750 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 18:38 - Mar 24 with 2530 viewsHighjack

I wouldn't delete it, the police might need it for evidence at some point.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 18:45 - Mar 24 with 2520 viewsmax936

Why the fuk do they pass a sentence of 6 yrs when he'll only do half with the rest on parole, surely it should be serve 6 and then parole for 2 yrs fuk that up and its back in for 2 yrs. the piece of vermin scum.

I really hope Sunderland go down as well, as they clearly supported him, despite people in the club knowing the truth.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Adam Johnson on 18:49 - Mar 24 with 2514 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 18:45 - Mar 24 by max936

Why the fuk do they pass a sentence of 6 yrs when he'll only do half with the rest on parole, surely it should be serve 6 and then parole for 2 yrs fuk that up and its back in for 2 yrs. the piece of vermin scum.

I really hope Sunderland go down as well, as they clearly supported him, despite people in the club knowing the truth.

Doesn't matter how long he gets. His life in the UK is ruined. USA wont have him there.

What an utter utter clown.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Adam Johnson on 18:55 - Mar 24 with 2504 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 17:05 - Mar 24 by coolair

How can you call a man having sex with a 15 year old a pedo. Tons of english girls have babys at that age.

If you look around Europe 15 is the legal age in a lot of countries. If Mr. Johstone had used some of his money and flown the girl to Denmark, he would have walked away from this grinning.

You can have all the sex you want with a 15 year there and they just made animal sex illegal.

§ 222. Whoever has sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 15, shall be punished by imprisonment for up to 8 years, unless the situation is covered by § 216 paragraph 2. In determining the penalty, it shall be an aggravating circumstance if the perpetrator has gained intercourse by exploiting his physical or mental superiority.

He's a perv and he likes sex with kids and animals, but hey, he's not a paedo so that's okay then. Thanks for clearing that up.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 19:21 - Mar 24 with 2446 viewsJBG

his solicitor said today outside the court "he hopes to be out in 2 years for good behaviour so he can make her 18th birthday party"
Adam Johnson on 19:31 - Mar 24 with 2434 viewsGowerjack

Adam Johnson on 18:09 - Mar 24 by londonlisa2001

I find it illuminating to be honest.

I think it's a good thing to see the attitudes that still prevail amongst some (thankfully a minority).

Anyone with kids, girls or boys, would do well to read it and talk to them about it. I mean that quite genuinely by the way.

Yep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Adam Johnson on 20:11 - Mar 24 with 2380 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 18:05 - Mar 24 by Cooperman

I think the mods should delete this thread and any others that spring up on the subject.
There are some worrying elements contained in the proceeding 40 odd pages. I for one won't be clicking on it again.

BoIIocks to censorship.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 21:40 - Mar 24 with 2292 viewsmorningstar

Truly shocked I am. Arranged to meet my wife in Wetherspoons Gorseinon after work tonight. Just for something quick to eat as she didn't feel up to cooking, and sat next to us where a group of six well dressed females ranging from early 20's to early 50's.
They were discussing Adam Johnson and his sentence and really i couldn't believe what I was hearing! "she knew what she was getting into." "Don't tell me she wasn't game." etc etc. In all, they actually felt sorry for Johnson, and thought he didn't deserve to go to prison! My wife had to kick me under the table to stop me 'debating' with them. But I'm really shocked that a group of obviously respectable ladies would have the views that these had!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 22:52 - Mar 24 with 2245 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 21:40 - Mar 24 by morningstar

Truly shocked I am. Arranged to meet my wife in Wetherspoons Gorseinon after work tonight. Just for something quick to eat as she didn't feel up to cooking, and sat next to us where a group of six well dressed females ranging from early 20's to early 50's.
They were discussing Adam Johnson and his sentence and really i couldn't believe what I was hearing! "she knew what she was getting into." "Don't tell me she wasn't game." etc etc. In all, they actually felt sorry for Johnson, and thought he didn't deserve to go to prison! My wife had to kick me under the table to stop me 'debating' with them. But I'm really shocked that a group of obviously respectable ladies would have the views that these had!

The were probably on a day trip from Llanelli.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 23:01 - Mar 24 with 2232 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 22:52 - Mar 24 by Darran

Dar, i've always believed that Kurt Russell should have made a third sequel to Escape from New York called 'Escape from LLanelli' He would NEVER have got out of there alive!

Adam Johnson on 23:07 - Mar 24 with 2227 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 23:01 - Mar 24 by morningstar

Dar, i've always believed that Kurt Russell should have made a third sequel to Escape from New York called 'Escape from LLanelli' He would NEVER have got out of there alive!

Nobody ever does.

Adam Johnson on 23:11 - Mar 24 with 2218 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 23:07 - Mar 24 by Darran

Nobody ever does.

Adam Johnson on 10:50 - Mar 25 with 2110 viewsDafyddHuw

Adam Johnson on 21:40 - Mar 24 by morningstar

What the fûck did you expect? You were eating in Wetherspoons. Not known for it's open-minded clientelle. From Llanelli's a good one tho.
Adam Johnson on 19:11 - Mar 25 with 2006 viewsslate_dk

TTG
Adam Johnson on 19:26 - Mar 25 with 1994 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 19:11 - Mar 25 by slate_dk

TTG

Adam Johnson on 19:52 - Mar 25 with 1964 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 10:50 - Mar 25 by DafyddHuw

What the fûck did you expect? You were eating in Wetherspoons. Not known for it's open-minded clientelle. From Llanelli's a good one tho.

Congratulations. You just typed some words on the internet.

Adam Johnson on 19:55 - Mar 25 with 1958 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 19:26 - Mar 25 by Darran

Actually i don't think it's funny at all. Skippy's going to hit the roof when he sees that!

Adam Johnson on 20:06 - Mar 25 with 1943 viewslifelong

Adam Johnson on 22:52 - Mar 24 by Darran

Some wonderful women from Llanelli.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 20:50]
Adam Johnson on 21:24 - Mar 25 with 1883 viewsLeonisGod

Adam Johnson on 17:05 - Mar 24 by coolair

How can you call a man having sex with a 15 year old a pedo. Tons of english girls have babys at that age.

If you look around Europe 15 is the legal age in a lot of countries. If Mr. Johstone had used some of his money and flown the girl to Denmark, he would have walked away from this grinning.

You can have all the sex you want with a 15 year there and they just made animal sex illegal.

§ 222. Whoever has sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 15, shall be punished by imprisonment for up to 8 years, unless the situation is covered by § 216 paragraph 2. In determining the penalty, it shall be an aggravating circumstance if the perpetrator has gained intercourse by exploiting his physical or mental superiority.

Point of order. It's the law he broke IN THIS COUNTRY that leads to him being classified as a paedo. He wasn't in Denmark. It really is very simple. The law says 16 in this country. End of.
Adam Johnson on 21:36 - Mar 25 with 1871 viewsmonmouth

Adam Johnson on 21:24 - Mar 25 by LeonisGod

Point of order. It's the law he broke IN THIS COUNTRY that leads to him being classified as a paedo. He wasn't in Denmark. It really is very simple. The law says 16 in this country. End of.

Don't confuse a paedo with a child sex offending animal shagging nonce mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 21:41 - Mar 25 with 1864 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Adam Johnson on 21:24 - Mar 25 by LeonisGod

Surely, being a 'paedo' is to be sexually attracted to children, i.e. pre-pubescent. A 16 year old boy who has sex with his 15 year old girlfriend is a paedophile by your definition?

I'm not defending Johnson at all, but, come on, let's get a grip of definitions. He's not a paedophile, he's an arrogant, sexual predator who deserves what he gets for preying on a vulnerable young woman.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Adam Johnson on 22:21 - Mar 25 with 1828 viewsdobjack2

Adam Johnson on 21:41 - Mar 25 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Surely, being a 'paedo' is to be sexually attracted to children, i.e. pre-pubescent. A 16 year old boy who has sex with his 15 year old girlfriend is a paedophile by your definition?

I'm not defending Johnson at all, but, come on, let's get a grip of definitions. He's not a paedophile, he's an arrogant, sexual predator who deserves what he gets for preying on a vulnerable young woman.

Whether he is or isn't a paedophile is not an argument worth having, I really hope that everyone agrees he is a sex offender though.

He used his position to manipulate a girl who in law was too young to give her consent to what he did and is getting a bit of what he deserves as a result.

The True Geordie is dead right: if he asked her about her age and found out she was 15 he should have immediately ended all contact.
Adam Johnson on 22:57 - Mar 25 with 1792 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 22:21 - Mar 25 by dobjack2

Whether he is or isn't a paedophile is not an argument worth having, I really hope that everyone agrees he is a sex offender though.

He used his position to manipulate a girl who in law was too young to give her consent to what he did and is getting a bit of what he deserves as a result.

The True Geordie is dead right: if he asked her about her age and found out she was 15 he should have immediately ended all contact.

That's what some are not getting here. He could have a 15 year old fan no problem. I guess professional footballers get them all the time. But he acted on it in a very despicable manner, and would have taken it all the way.
Is he or has he been the only prem footballer to receive a 'friend' request on facebook? I'm sure there's been hundreds, if not thousands or even hundreds of thousands! They are obviously ignored in the main, but then you get c***s like Adam Johnson.

Adam Johnson on 23:17 - Mar 25 with 1767 viewsJack123

Adam Johnson on 19:11 - Mar 25 by slate_dk

TTG

Just watched this, he's great the true geordie..The bit at the end creased me, " look on the bright side, you'll have an ars$hole the size of a fuc*ing penalty spot" lmao
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 23:20]

libera nos a malo

Adam Johnson on 23:43 - Mar 25 with 1749 viewsmax936

Adam Johnson on 20:06 - Mar 25 by lifelong

Some wonderful women from Llanelli.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 20:50]

Flattened some grass down there have we Rog

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024