Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 125756 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 15:56 - Feb 25 with 3009 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 14:56 - Feb 25 by exhmrc1

excellent post my feelings entirely except I do not believe there is enough evidence to prove these 2 charges

There's more than enough evidence to prove he's an utter c*nt and shouldn't be believed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 16:02 - Feb 25 with 3008 viewswaynekerr55

Adam Johnson on 13:27 - Feb 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Interesting that four Leicester City players were shown to be racist last summer. The three youth team players were sacked but the fourth player wasn't.

Now he's a media darling and the toast of the league but Jamie Vardy is still a racist.

Chat shít get banged

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Adam Johnson on 16:10 - Feb 25 with 3006 viewssully49

Adam Johnson on 14:56 - Feb 25 by exhmrc1

excellent post my feelings entirely except I do not believe there is enough evidence to prove these 2 charges

We have a jury system that certainly doesn't preclude the charges aren't or won't be proven. This a high profile footballer abusing his status to exploit a child. All that's happening are character assassinations and I believe it will all hinge on what the judge says in his closing remarks, that will eventually decide the outcome, IMHO that is.
The only thing that will change matters now is for Johnson to change his plea to guilty.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2016 23:37]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 16:22 - Feb 25 with 2987 viewsexhmrc1

Adam Johnson on 15:56 - Feb 25 by Darran

There's more than enough evidence to prove he's an utter c*nt and shouldn't be believed.

I agree with you feelings but irrespective the charges have to be proven. If not thy fall and he gets punished on the already admitted offences. You cannot just bang somebody up just because you don't like them. As i have said on numerous occasions it will all hinge on whether they totally believe the girls story. Unless something more concrete comes out he will probably be acquitted of these 2 charges.
Adam Johnson on 16:26 - Feb 25 with 2976 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 16:22 - Feb 25 by exhmrc1

I agree with you feelings but irrespective the charges have to be proven. If not thy fall and he gets punished on the already admitted offences. You cannot just bang somebody up just because you don't like them. As i have said on numerous occasions it will all hinge on whether they totally believe the girls story. Unless something more concrete comes out he will probably be acquitted of these 2 charges.

He's guilty though he might not be found guilty.

Adam Johnson on 17:04 - Feb 25 with 2951 viewssully49

Adam Johnson on 16:26 - Feb 25 by Darran

He's guilty though he might not be found guilty.

Totally are Daz it's either a shrewd move from his legal team for damage limitations, or it will be a monumental mistake. It will no doubt be in the back of jurors minds when they go behind that door, that even the most senior law lords can't open. Still plenty of twist and turns to come yet. Guilty of only parts of these indictment's or guilty of all?
What were his intentions, what did he actually want? I think everyone knows that.
What stopped him, her fathers interventions or his conscience? I think everyone has an objective opinion on this too.
Did he google the age of consent yet continue with his plan, of course he did.
Given the opportunity would sex have been next, of course it would. Who's the adult in this situation? Nieve or calculating preditor? I know what I believe.
Does all this add up to reasonable doubt absolutely not.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2016 20:52]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 17:11 - Feb 25 with 2943 viewsJack_y_Jwc

One thing I've learned from this is that the official term for "fingering" is "digitally interfere" - I've never heard that before, so my dirty talk just got very formal.

Adam Johnson on 18:47 - Feb 25 with 2873 viewspencoedjack

Adam Johnson on 17:04 - Feb 25 by sully49

Totally are Daz it's either a shrewd move from his legal team for damage limitations, or it will be a monumental mistake. It will no doubt be in the back of jurors minds when they go behind that door, that even the most senior law lords can't open. Still plenty of twist and turns to come yet. Guilty of only parts of these indictment's or guilty of all?
What were his intentions, what did he actually want? I think everyone knows that.
What stopped him, her fathers interventions or his conscience? I think everyone has an objective opinion on this too.
Did he google the age of consent yet continue with his plan, of course he did.
Given the opportunity would sex have been next, of course it would. Who's the adult in this situation? Nieve or calculating preditor? I know what I believe.
Does all this add up to reasonable doubt absolutely not.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2016 20:52]

What is his likely sentence if he is only sentenced on the 2 counts he pleaded guilty too ?
Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 18:52 - Feb 25 with 2866 viewsmonmouth

Adam Johnson on 18:47 - Feb 25 by pencoedjack

What is his likely sentence if he is only sentenced on the 2 counts he pleaded guilty too ?

A year to 18mths out in half.

The 834 texts - 834, in two months! - between poor innocent Jonno and the girl that he then deleted from his phone (despite leaving earlier texts from other women he was 'seeing') will go down well with the Jury I'm sure.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2016 18:52]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 19:06 - Feb 25 with 2844 viewsdougie

Adam Johnson on 19:50 - Feb 24 by londonlisa2001

I explained myself badly.

Last week they said that the reason for not pursuing him was to avoid damaging the club's reputation further - they wanted to put it behind them, and their reputation was more important than money. They were being all moralistic about it.

It's now emerged (from his own testimony) that they knew all along. So their 'money isn't important to us in this case' stance was utter crap. They put money (and Pl status) above the fact that they KNEW that one of their players had groomed an underage girl and had (some degree of) sexual activity with her. They should have sacked him instantly, not waited until the case.

By the way - it appears their supporters are demanding that their CEO is sacked. That would be them getting off lightly really. The FA should (they won't) take action.

It just sums up premier league football I'm afraid or maybe football in general. Sunderland chose to ignore it as they needed the player to help them stay in the premier league. If this happened in say the retail industry that particular brand/ business would end up closed as the public would refuse to deal with them under moral grounds and an obligation to not allow this to happen again. In this case sacking the ceo suffices according to their fans. Did the owner know, who else knew and if others knew then why didn't one feel the need to come forward. Football and footballers believing they are above it all. I love the game! I hate what money has done to it.
Adam Johnson on 19:31 - Feb 25 with 2798 viewspencoedjack

Adam Johnson on 18:52 - Feb 25 by monmouth

The 834 texts - 834, in two months! - between poor innocent Jonno and the girl that he then deleted from his phone (despite leaving earlier texts from other women he was 'seeing') will go down well with the Jury I'm sure.

Open prison I imagine .... Fuk all really for a scumbag like Johnson
Adam Johnson on 19:39 - Feb 25 with 2782 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 19:06 - Feb 25 by dougie

It just sums up premier league football I'm afraid or maybe football in general. Sunderland chose to ignore it as they needed the player to help them stay in the premier league. If this happened in say the retail industry that particular brand/ business would end up closed as the public would refuse to deal with them under moral grounds and an obligation to not allow this to happen again. In this case sacking the ceo suffices according to their fans. Did the owner know, who else knew and if others knew then why didn't one feel the need to come forward. Football and footballers believing they are above it all. I love the game! I hate what money has done to it.

Your last sentence - couldn't agree more.

Football is eating itself and it's not very pleasant.
Adam Johnson on 20:25 - Feb 25 with 2734 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 18:52 - Feb 25 by monmouth

I hope there has been extensive investigations into whether or not these other women he was texting were of legal age.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 20:27 - Feb 25 with 2723 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 20:25 - Feb 25 by Highjack

I hope there has been extensive investigations into whether or not these other women he was texting were of legal age.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone will sell a story after the case is over. (Not a minor)

Adam Johnson on 20:37 - Feb 25 with 2706 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 17:11 - Feb 25 by Jack_y_Jwc

One thing I've learned from this is that the official term for "fingering" is "digitally interfere" - I've never heard that before, so my dirty talk just got very formal.

I always thought digital interference was when the rain made the picture on your freeview go all funny.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 20:44 - Feb 25 with 2698 viewsdougie

Adam Johnson on 20:27 - Feb 25 by Darran

It wouldn't surprise me if someone will sell a story after the case is over. (Not a minor)

It wouldnt surprise me if they made a film about it. THAT is how low football has sunk.
Adam Johnson on 20:57 - Feb 25 with 2680 viewsmonmouth

Adam Johnson on 20:27 - Feb 25 by Darran

Newspapers are floundering these days so they'll probably be only too keen.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 21:07 - Feb 25 with 2653 viewslonglostjack

Adam Johnson on 19:06 - Feb 25 by dougie

Absolutely right. Good post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Adam Johnson on 16:01 - Mar 2 with 2310 viewsraynor94

Not guilty on the first count, jury still deliberating on the second count

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Johnson on 16:29 - Mar 2 with 2242 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 16:01 - Mar 2 by raynor94

Not guilty on the first count, jury still deliberating on the second count

Guilty on penetrating with fingers,dirty w@nkrr, off to jail he goes

Poll: Expectation for the season

Adam Johnson on 16:30 - Mar 2 with 2233 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 16:29 - Mar 2 by shandyjack

Guilty on penetrating with fingers,dirty w@nkrr, off to jail he goes

exhmrc will be devastated.

Adam Johnson on 16:31 - Mar 2 with 2224 viewsDarran

and there's more to come apparently they're saying now there's things the press haven't been allowed to report.

Adam Johnson on 16:55 - Mar 2 with 2155 viewsJack_Kass

Sounds like Sunderland got fingered as well.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sod05g

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Adam Johnson on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 2153 viewsDafyddHuw

Adam Nonson.
Club being panned for unsuspending him when they knew what they knew.
Can we have our points back please?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 16:58]
Adam Johnson on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 2128 viewspencoedjack

Adam Johnson on 16:30 - Mar 2 by Darran

exhmrc will be devastated.

He probably blame the kid ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024