Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing we learned from yesterday 10:37 - Apr 3 with 4516 viewscurleigh

Is never let Gomis near a jersey again

One thing we learned from yesterday on 10:42 - Apr 3 with 4491 viewsMrSwerve

I think we learnt that last November...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

One thing we learned from yesterday on 10:43 - Apr 3 with 4489 viewsbuilthjack

Bye Bafe

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

One thing we learned from yesterday on 10:59 - Apr 3 with 4424 viewsLoyal

He should have been fckd off 15 months ago.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:15 - Apr 3 with 4382 viewsicecoldjack

Thought he was decent enough holding it up, no wilf ,but we know that anyway.

I think everyone knows we arnt playing to his strengths, questions should be asked more about why we signed him in the first place in that respect.

We have been blessed with 2 of the best front men most have ever seen in a swans shirt with Michu and Bony, it was always going to be a big ask to get 3 in a row!!
One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:18 - Apr 3 with 4368 viewsDafyddHuw

One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:15 - Apr 3 by icecoldjack

I think everyone knows we arnt playing to his strengths, questions should be asked more about why we signed him in the first place in that respect.

We have been blessed with 2 of the best front men most have ever seen in a swans shirt with Michu and Bony, it was always going to be a big ask to get 3 in a row!!

Spot on post.
One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:23 - Apr 3 with 4343 viewsPrivate_Partz

One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:15 - Apr 3 by icecoldjack

Spot on. There is no doubt he is suffering from a crippling loss of form and I agree he has been the wrong type of player for us. He is in good company there.
If we are going to play Jeff more then I suspect we will see an improvement in his game if he gets the opportunity.
Unfortunately if he does not fit in to the style of play that Guidolin wants then he will have to be moved on.
ironically, If Guidolin stays, and he goes for the high pressing game as expected, then even Wilf will not fit into his style of play due to his lack of mobility.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:32 - Apr 3 with 4311 viewsWarwickHunt

One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:23 - Apr 3 by Private_Partz

Spot on. There is no doubt he is suffering from a crippling loss of form and I agree he has been the wrong type of player for us. He is in good company there.
If we are going to play Jeff more then I suspect we will see an improvement in his game if he gets the opportunity.
Unfortunately if he does not fit in to the style of play that Guidolin wants then he will have to be moved on.
ironically, If Guidolin stays, and he goes for the high pressing game as expected, then even Wilf will not fit into his style of play due to his lack of mobility.

Wilf will be largely excused pressing duties under Guidolin and just told to score some goals

One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:36 - Apr 3 with 4283 viewsWingstandwood

His marks in today's Wales On Sunday? Three points!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

One thing we learned from yesterday on 12:22 - Apr 3 with 4151 viewsTheFranchise

One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:36 - Apr 3 by Wingstandwood

His marks in today's Wales On Sunday? Three points!

That's generous.
One thing we learned from yesterday on 12:40 - Apr 3 with 4090 viewsWxmJax

At times he wasn't bad yesterday, and in other parts he was as poor as I've always said he was. The trouble was on a few occasions he was poised waiting for the through ball which never ever came and several players were guilty of doing this.

However, what got me was after we'd scored the first and Stoke were waiting to kick off, Bafe was still 10 to 15 yards inside their half doing that slower than a walk, jog that he has perfected.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

One thing we learned from yesterday on 12:42 - Apr 3 with 4079 viewsMorganator100

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-player-ra

these markings are a bit of a joke from a reporter with his own agenda. Looks as if he is marking for the audience. Very poor.

Yesterday Britton had a terrible game yet is given a 6. That sums up these markings.
One thing we learned from yesterday on 12:47 - Apr 3 with 4055 viewsPrivate_Partz

One thing we learned from yesterday on 11:32 - Apr 3 by WarwickHunt

Wilf will be largely excused pressing duties under Guidolin and just told to score some goals

You may be right but it is hard to play a pressing game when you have a striker that lacks such mobility. I supect FG will look elsewhere unless Huw wants to wear his managers hat again. That would end in tears for sure.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

One thing we learned from yesterday on 12:51 - Apr 3 with 4038 viewsDr_Winston

One thing we learned from yesterday on 12:42 - Apr 3 by Morganator100

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-player-ra

these markings are a bit of a joke from a reporter with his own agenda. Looks as if he is marking for the audience. Very poor.

Yesterday Britton had a terrible game yet is given a 6. That sums up these markings.

That's what Wathan does.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

One thing we learned from yesterday on 12:57 - Apr 3 with 4006 viewswaynekerr55

One thing we learned from yesterday on 12:47 - Apr 3 by Private_Partz

You may be right but it is hard to play a pressing game when you have a striker that lacks such mobility. I supect FG will look elsewhere unless Huw wants to wear his managers hat again. That would end in tears for sure.

By lacks such mobility I take it you mean he's not a greyhound as opposed to a sloth.

I'd take Wilf back all day long!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

One thing we learned from yesterday on 13:18 - Apr 3 with 3938 views3swan

Read the thread last night before seeing the 45mins highlights on Sky.

Didn't see what I thought I would. Yes it wasn't a stand out performance but again he did put some sort of shift in.

From the highlights the 1st half performance was better than I was expecting after reading the match day thread.

It was a performance that I have come to expect over the last weeks where points came before anything else.
One thing we learned from yesterday on 13:29 - Apr 3 with 3896 viewsUxbridge

One thing we learned from yesterday on 12:51 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston

That's what Wathan does.

Until this season I always thought Wathan played a straight bat. His articles have screamed agenda all too often recently though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

One thing we learned from yesterday on 14:27 - Apr 3 with 3808 viewslondonlisa2001

One thing we learned from yesterday on 13:29 - Apr 3 by Uxbridge

Until this season I always thought Wathan played a straight bat. His articles have screamed agenda all too often recently though.

The local journos are desperate for the return of the BRodge. I can only assume he also stroked their faces on a regular basis.

Wathan has always been blind on Leon. Wonderful player and against Villa changed the game but he's also been poor a few times this year. It's understandable as he gets older and struggles with his recurring foot problem but that doesn't change the facts - yesterday he was exactly the right player to be removed.
One thing we learned from yesterday on 16:33 - Apr 3 with 3673 viewsawayjack

One thing we learned from yesterday on 14:27 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

The local journos are desperate for the return of the BRodge. I can only assume he also stroked their faces on a regular basis.

Wathan has always been blind on Leon. Wonderful player and against Villa changed the game but he's also been poor a few times this year. It's understandable as he gets older and struggles with his recurring foot problem but that doesn't change the facts - yesterday he was exactly the right player to be removed.

Agree on Leon. He's stepped up to get us out of some big holes in the last few months but unlikely to do more than a few cameo roles next season.
One thing we learned from yesterday on 17:08 - Apr 3 with 3621 viewsmonmouth

Watching it on the stream Gomis was utterly beyond appalling. What did those in actual attendance think?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

One thing we learned from yesterday on 17:29 - Apr 3 with 3591 viewsjacksfullaces

One thing we learned from yesterday on 17:08 - Apr 3 by monmouth

Watching it on the stream Gomis was utterly beyond appalling. What did those in actual attendance think?

its like he is an unbalanced juggler on the few times he gets the ball, and either slips, freezes or gets pushed off it. trying to remember what the goal scoring gomis used to do that was different (end of last season/beginning of this)
One thing we learned from yesterday on 17:30 - Apr 3 with 3591 viewsStarsky

One thing we learned from yesterday on 17:08 - Apr 3 by monmouth

That Gomis might have benefitted from Montero coming on at the start of the second half to see if he could get it together before the 60th minute when the bench egg timer goes off.

It's just the internet, init.

One thing we learned from yesterday on 17:50 - Apr 3 with 3545 viewsjack247

One thing we learned from yesterday on 17:29 - Apr 3 by jacksfullaces

its like he is an unbalanced juggler on the few times he gets the ball, and either slips, freezes or gets pushed off it. trying to remember what the goal scoring gomis used to do that was different (end of last season/beginning of this)

We set up around Gomis and Shelvey and to a lesser extent Montero and Ayew. It all went tits up when teams worked out how to nullify Montero and stopped letting Shelvey have time on the ball to pick those killer passes. Once we stopped putting crosses on his head or feeding him clean through, he became ineffective.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024