Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread 18:03 - Feb 12 with 25100 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 19:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Feb 13 with 1082 viewsjacabertawe

The hard fact is that, on our form this season we deserve to be relegated.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:20 - Feb 13 with 1048 viewsveng9

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Feb 13 by jacabertawe

That would be true if 4 teams hadn't been even worse than us so far.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Feb 13 with 1044 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Feb 13 by jacabertawe

I think you'll find that the form of the 4 teams below us suggests they deserve to be relegated more than we do.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Feb 13 with 1032 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 19:38 - Feb 13 by Edmundo

They were 1 goal better than us all game
......FACT

We could still be there with a 5 man Southampton side and still not score

And although I like to give credit where it's due, it is nothing to do with how good Soton were!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Feb 13 with 1020 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Feb 13 by Jango

I think you'll find that the form of the 4 teams below us suggests they deserve to be relegated more than we do.

It can all change in the blink of eye.
Next two weeks there's a very strong chance of us being back down there in the relegation zone especially playing like we did today.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Feb 13 with 974 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Feb 13 by Jango

Amazing!! there really are 4 teams that deserve to be relegated more than us.

After watching today's game......I find that hard to believe.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Feb 13 with 965 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Feb 13 by Flashberryjack

Amazing!! there really are 4 teams that deserve to be relegated more than us.

After watching today's game......I find that hard to believe.

you could start by asking Newcastle fans..!
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Feb 13 with 933 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 18:35 - Feb 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Guidolin does not seem to offer anything more than Curt did, in fact his results are worse.

We have had three different managers. Unfortunately they all have to work with the same players.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Feb 13 with 918 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Feb 13 by midswan

you could start by asking Newcastle fans..!

Norwich next 2 games are Leicester away and Chelsea Home, so should be still 3 pts behind us going into out game with them

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Feb 13 with 918 viewsjasper_T

Bring back the diamond.

And Ki.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024