Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING 22:53 - Feb 24 with 2021 viewsPlastic_Fanzalona

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST

Don't let the guys from the hand carwash nearest the Liberty put air in your tyres, my daughter told me that they had informed her that her low profile tyres looked a bit flat, so they pumped them up for her.
I looked at them and they no longer looked like low profile, they were dangerously over inflated.
I have now adjusted them correctly.
Please warn anyone who has their car washed there, they should stick to washing cars, what they did was highly dangerous.
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 23:36 - Feb 24 with 1954 viewsThursday

Wouldn't it be easier just to tell the guys from the hand carwash nearest the Liberty they should stick to washing cars and what they did was highly dangerous?
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 03:42 - Feb 25 with 1869 viewsLoyal

So is this a warning ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 07:32 - Feb 25 with 1809 viewsjacktar

I think clean cars are highly dangerous, that's why I never wash mine or take it there.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 08:55 - Feb 25 with 1733 viewsmonmouth

There's these new fangled johnnies out now mate. I think they're called air pressure gauges or something. It's easier than judging tyre pressures than by looking at them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 09:47 - Feb 25 with 1694 viewsdickythorpe

How lazy are people these days? Wash your own fecking car!!!!
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 18:13 - Feb 25 with 1555 viewsBloodyhills

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 03:42 - Feb 25 by Loyal

So is this a warning ?

I think, reading between the lines, it is.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 18:15 - Feb 25 with 1552 viewsHighjack

I am not certain that such a minor issue deserved such a large warning. For a minute I thought Putin had pressed the button or something.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 18:40 - Feb 25 with 1511 viewsJackfath

What are the dangers of over inflated tyres?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 18:43 - Feb 25 with 1505 viewsGowerjack

No excuses.

You've been warned.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 18:57 - Feb 25 with 1478 viewsLoyal

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 18:13 - Feb 25 by Bloodyhills

I think, reading between the lines, it is.

So is the warning about writing too many times the same word ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 21:42 - Feb 25 with 1371 viewsThursday

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 18:57 - Feb 25 by Loyal

So is the warning about writing too many times the same word ?

Buffalo.
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 22:08 - Feb 25 with 1331 viewslonglostjack

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING on 18:40 - Feb 25 by Jackfath

What are the dangers of over inflated tyres?

There's a strong possibility that you'll hit your head on the roof as you bounce along.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024