Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perch 10:31 - Mar 12 with 17986 viewsHumpty

Why has Perch left the site? His user profile no longer exists.

Did he leave or was he banned?
Perch on 08:38 - Mar 13 with 2810 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Perch on 14:10 - Mar 12 by Highjack

Yeah theres been a lot worse on here that's gone unpunished. Like the 'raghead' comments, the unfathomable defence of child sex offenders and only today there are posters advocating the assassination of cabinet ministers and discussing the most painful way to do it.

I never called for any assassination of any cabinet ministers you right wing Duncan Smith fanboy.

I just said it would be ironic, if for example the leftist revolutionary front* seized power and we're "creative" in ideas for his err, sentencing , that's all FFS.

Ignoring our** fatwah for a minute, do you (hand on heart) agree with IDS's premise about disabled people being workshy and his policy of persecuting them financially? Would you agree that this policy has something so sinister and evil about it that it is evocative of Nazi party policy and ideology ?

I don't know about you but some of our forefathers fought against them in a little known skirmish called "the second world war". Japan was also on the other side that day. With IDS's relatives either enslaving half of Asia or flying planes into people.

If you're "OK with that" then you are the fascist enemy within and like the rest of the Tory mob must at least be exiled for crimes against the people. Because that is what we're talking about here, dereliction of public duty by not serving the needs of the people, whilst helping rich foreign financial institutions by allowing them to get away with not paying the proper amount of tax.

Yes, dereliction of moral public duty, in he most horrible and despicable way.

*Disclaimer - there is no such thing as the leftist revolutionary front and we** probably wouldn't err, sentence him anyway, but send him to a talking therapy group to bring out the issues behind his hatred for people who are either disabled or vulnerable or less well off (or both). Followed by a bonding session in a country retreat where yoga and reiki can help further heal the warped soul that people like him undoubtedly have.

** Double disclaimer - by we we obviously meant them, you know the leftist front who we know don't exist.

***Disclaimer 3 - by our we mean theirs - (please see disclaimer 2).

Cough.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Perch on 08:45 - Mar 13 with 2805 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Perch on 17:09 - Mar 12 by Darran

I just had a thought and I'm crying laughing.
He's banned from here,we lost and those peanut hugging pricks are getting mullered.

He's having a bad day.

And you are having an absolute blast aren't you. You revelling in some sort of victory over a vulnerable man really isn't a good look you know.

Perch on 09:17 - Mar 13 with 2776 viewsperchrockjack

Last 18 hours have been somewhat of a blur as we ve just come back from our West Wirral Silver Swinger Open Night.

Much been going on apart from our boys giving us further pain and the National Rugby team trying to win a game by playing only 20 minutes of the 80.?

Pm s accepted

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Perch on 09:18 - Mar 13 with 2775 viewsJackfath

Perch on 09:17 - Mar 13 by perchrockjack

Last 18 hours have been somewhat of a blur as we ve just come back from our West Wirral Silver Swinger Open Night.

Much been going on apart from our boys giving us further pain and the National Rugby team trying to win a game by playing only 20 minutes of the 80.?

Pm s accepted

Hello. I am glad you're back.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Perch on 10:00 - Mar 13 with 2738 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perchie is back, Perchie is back woah woah.

Poll: Tory leader

Perch on 10:26 - Mar 13 with 2735 viewsJack_Meoff

Perch on 10:00 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

Perchie is back, Perchie is back woah woah.

And this time it's personal...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Perch on 11:10 - Mar 13 with 2696 viewsLoyal

Welcome back Perchie, send me photos of the swinging .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Perch on 11:14 - Mar 13 with 2686 viewsDarran

Perch on 11:10 - Mar 13 by Loyal

Welcome back Perchie, send me photos of the swinging .....

Here's one he sent me a few months ago.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Perch on 12:43 - Mar 13 with 2635 viewswaynekerr55

Perch on 09:17 - Mar 13 by perchrockjack

Pm s accepted

Thankfully the ansckybis arms is open for business again 👍💯

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Perch on 13:20 - Mar 13 with 2590 viewsHighjack

Perch on 08:38 - Mar 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I never called for any assassination of any cabinet ministers you right wing Duncan Smith fanboy.

I just said it would be ironic, if for example the leftist revolutionary front* seized power and we're "creative" in ideas for his err, sentencing , that's all FFS.

Ignoring our** fatwah for a minute, do you (hand on heart) agree with IDS's premise about disabled people being workshy and his policy of persecuting them financially? Would you agree that this policy has something so sinister and evil about it that it is evocative of Nazi party policy and ideology ?

I don't know about you but some of our forefathers fought against them in a little known skirmish called "the second world war". Japan was also on the other side that day. With IDS's relatives either enslaving half of Asia or flying planes into people.

If you're "OK with that" then you are the fascist enemy within and like the rest of the Tory mob must at least be exiled for crimes against the people. Because that is what we're talking about here, dereliction of public duty by not serving the needs of the people, whilst helping rich foreign financial institutions by allowing them to get away with not paying the proper amount of tax.

Yes, dereliction of moral public duty, in he most horrible and despicable way.

*Disclaimer - there is no such thing as the leftist revolutionary front and we** probably wouldn't err, sentence him anyway, but send him to a talking therapy group to bring out the issues behind his hatred for people who are either disabled or vulnerable or less well off (or both). Followed by a bonding session in a country retreat where yoga and reiki can help further heal the warped soul that people like him undoubtedly have.

** Double disclaimer - by we we obviously meant them, you know the leftist front who we know don't exist.

***Disclaimer 3 - by our we mean theirs - (please see disclaimer 2).

Cough.

Think I might have got a nibble there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Perch on 15:05 - Mar 13 with 2516 viewsBLAZE

Using the bullying of Perch as an opportunity to round up on Darran

Perch on 15:12 - Mar 13 with 2491 viewsDarran

Perch on 15:05 - Mar 13 by BLAZE

Exactly my friend Humptys being bullying me since he joined up.
Ironic indeed.

Perch on 17:05 - Mar 13 with 2425 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Perch on 15:05 - Mar 13 by BLAZE

Awww bless...................................

Perch on 17:07 - Mar 13 with 2414 viewsLohengrin

Perch on 13:20 - Mar 13 by Highjack

Think I might have got a nibble there.

Two clicks on the reel at least.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Perch on 17:58 - Mar 13 with 2363 viewsperchrockjack

Some epic stuff has been going on.

Me vulnerable.
Me sick.

Well no

Well out of order postings. Well, not to me.

Clearly one poster has been campaigning for his own reasons to have me removed.

I stand by every word I posted.

People have a problem then pm me or ring. I ll be only too glad to discuss any matter considered too sensitive .

Let's move on eh ...bitch in the summer

Perch on 18:11 - Mar 13 with 2328 viewsLohengrin

Perch on 17:58 - Mar 13 by perchrockjack

Some epic stuff has been going on.

Me vulnerable.
Me sick.

Well no

Well out of order postings. Well, not to me.

Clearly one poster has been campaigning for his own reasons to have me removed.

I stand by every word I posted.

People have a problem then pm me or ring. I ll be only too glad to discuss any matter considered too sensitive .

Let's move on eh ...bitch in the summer

Perch on 18:18 - Mar 13 with 2316 viewsDarran

Perch is without doubt the biggest c^nt ever to post on here,campaigning to get him banned FFS.
Go see a doctor you utter prick.

Perch on 18:21 - Mar 13 with 2315 viewsLohengrin

Perch on 18:18 - Mar 13 by Darran

Perch is without doubt the biggest c^nt ever to post on here,campaigning to get him banned FFS.
Go see a doctor you utter prick.

Play nice, mun. Kiss and make up.

Perch on 18:27 - Mar 13 with 2303 viewsDarran

Perch on 18:21 - Mar 13 by Lohengrin

No he can go f*ck himself the blokes a f*cking nutter.

Perch on 18:28 - Mar 13 with 2300 viewsskippyjack

Perch on 12:06 - Mar 12 by WarwickHunt

You're f*cking obsessed!

It's only a football forum, you daft tw@t.

It's his LIFE

LOST IN F*CKING EUPHORIA

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Perch on 18:34 - Mar 13 with 2286 viewsperchrockjack

Must say after talking to me old fella about .

1.how crap Swansea is

2.howxwales has turned its back on Jesus

3 how much sin is around

And

Should I change my will...

We went out to look to look at wales and it was lovely under the setting sun.

Off to the carneddau this week to wallow in glorious snoop capped hills and also to take some food parcels

Perch on 18:48 - Mar 13 with 2254 viewsskippyjack

Perch on 14:16 - Mar 12 by Lohengrin

Without the freedom to discuss things that tend to be avoided in polite company this board would be a much poorer place.

The educated lot are desperate for a Utopian State.. where a person is only able to converse like the 1300s bible.. where if a woman becomes eccentric.. she's considered a witch.. therefore must be burned!..

the ordained priests (necrophiliac peado's).. decided to change the rulings.. because 'god' in their f*cked up heads told them to change it.. because they had a 'revelation'.

now it's written as.. 'an eccentric women is considered to be someone of great moral character'.. then it was.. 'an eccentric women is considered a women of potential deadly powers, determined to destroy Christianity in the name of the most unspeakable evil that haunts the land of god, therefore must be burned to ash' a witch.

That's religion for you.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Perch on 18:53 - Mar 13 with 2238 viewsLohengrin

Perch on 18:48 - Mar 13 by skippyjack

The educated lot are desperate for a Utopian State.. where a person is only able to converse like the 1300s bible.. where if a woman becomes eccentric.. she's considered a witch.. therefore must be burned!..

the ordained priests (necrophiliac peado's).. decided to change the rulings.. because 'god' in their f*cked up heads told them to change it.. because they had a 'revelation'.

now it's written as.. 'an eccentric women is considered to be someone of great moral character'.. then it was.. 'an eccentric women is considered a women of potential deadly powers, determined to destroy Christianity in the name of the most unspeakable evil that haunts the land of god, therefore must be burned to ash' a witch.

That's religion for you.

Good evening Mr. Icke, how've you been?

Perch on 19:14 - Mar 13 with 2179 viewsStarsky

Perch on 18:53 - Mar 13 by Lohengrin

Good evening Mr. Icke, how've you been?

Hahaha

It's just the internet, init.

Perch on 19:31 - Mar 13 with 2147 viewswaynekerr55

Perch on 18:21 - Mar 13 by Lohengrin

I hope that the bromance can be rekindled

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024