Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess we Are protesting at Liverpool match now !! 07:33 - Apr 12 with 6036 viewsSwaneeRiver

Just so I got the heads up, are we holding up placards in the 100th second (to signify the £100 million obviously) that say "Yes, Please & Yanks" or "No Yanks" ( or whatever ?
I want to go on record to say I will not be joining in any protest that involves coming into the game late, leaving early (either at half or full time) or turning my back on the play.
I am however open to bribes. Please deliver in unmarked envelopes to Swanee Villas, Skewen - ensure it is marked "Attention of Mr Swanee Only" so Mrs Swanee doesn't spend it on anything frivolous like bills.
Thanks.
Seems protest is called for now !!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2016 21:53]
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:05 - Apr 12 with 3717 viewsClinton

I'd be happy to join a total boycott of the match.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:10 - Apr 12 with 3704 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I think all supporters should make a protest at the next home game against the sell out by most of our current shareholders.

How about everybody throwiing thirty pieces of silver in the direction of the shareholders.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:12 - Apr 12 with 3698 viewsBorojack

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:10 - Apr 12 by felixstowe_jack

I think all supporters should make a protest at the next home game against the sell out by most of our current shareholders.

How about everybody throwiing thirty pieces of silver in the direction of the shareholders.

That wont be enough they want 100 million pieces greedy gits

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:28 - Apr 12 with 3657 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:32 - Apr 12 with 3634 viewsZut_Alors

Way I see it is, if the directors have been lured by the cash, it's gonna be more dividends if they don't get a sale and that could be to the detriment of recruitment/expansion. If there was a way to truly protect the club's future by making sure the trust had power of some sort of veto on placing debt on the club, then that's what we should unite to try and achieve — whether that means protesting or another form of message.
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:35 - Apr 12 with 3617 viewsZut_Alors

Just to add, it might seem too soon to be protesting, but realistically there's only two home games to get something done. That's when the media attention is going to be at its strongest.

If the club/new owners don't want the bad PR, then surely they have to release more info on how exactly the future of the club/trust will be safeguarded.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 9:36]
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 11:39 - Apr 12 with 3479 viewsfather_jack

yeah because everyone will count to 100.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 11:42 - Apr 12 with 3467 viewsjackportis

If anyone is boycotting please pm me and I will be happy to buy your tickets.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 12:49 - Apr 12 with 3377 viewsMatthew_117

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:32 - Apr 12 by Zut_Alors

Way I see it is, if the directors have been lured by the cash, it's gonna be more dividends if they don't get a sale and that could be to the detriment of recruitment/expansion. If there was a way to truly protect the club's future by making sure the trust had power of some sort of veto on placing debt on the club, then that's what we should unite to try and achieve — whether that means protesting or another form of message.

I expect the new owners will also be taking dividends and god knows how much they will pay themselves on top of that too.
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 04:15 - Apr 13 with 3138 viewsLoyal

I would imagine the real people who saved the swans are laughing in the face of your ingenuity 😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:34 - Apr 13 with 2997 viewscrix

yeah because telling the people who we need to stay that we think they are all a bunch of w@nkers for selling is going to help no ends.
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:41 - Apr 13 with 2966 viewsDarran

Everyone should take along a white squash ball and throw it on the field of play at 75 minutes 10 seconds in protest at the board selling 75.1% of the shares.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:44 - Apr 13 with 2957 viewsSwansNZ

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:34 - Apr 13 by crix

yeah because telling the people who we need to stay that we think they are all a bunch of w@nkers for selling is going to help no ends.

So, Huw and Leigh's barmy army, it is then

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:45 - Apr 13 with 2954 viewsLandore_Jack

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:34 - Apr 13 by crix

No-one is saying that.

#backtojack

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 13:29 - Apr 13 with 2846 viewsswansea101

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 09:45 - Apr 13 by Landore_Jack

No-one is saying that.

I'm surprised how so many knows the plans of what will happen if they take over. The board, yanks and everyone on PlanetSwans. Maybe a few of you should tell the trust so they have a better idea 😂 Protesting over what exactly?
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 13:40 - Apr 13 with 2817 viewsClinton

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 11:42 - Apr 12 by jackportis

If anyone is boycotting please pm me and I will be happy to buy your tickets.

If I boycott, there will be an empty seat.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 14:16 - Apr 13 with 2775 viewsGeoffThom

Well according to the evening post today 61% in favour so those wishing to protest will be in a minority, as I said last night I think there's a big divide, at present
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 14:29 - Apr 13 with 2760 viewsjack247

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 14:16 - Apr 13 by GeoffThom

Well according to the evening post today 61% in favour so those wishing to protest will be in a minority, as I said last night I think there's a big divide, at present

That's on a website where people interested in the article click the link and vote. I can guarantee you that the vast majority won't be protesting. The only way you could do it would be outside the ground so that everyone who wanted to protest would be in the same place. No one will take any notice of protestors mixed with people who don't care.

Honestly just don't see what it will achieve anyway. The majority of the board (shares wise) clearly want to sell. If this sale falls through there will be another one. No one with the Swans at heart is going to spend £100m. The only positive is that it's in any new owners interest to keep us in the PL.
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 14:34 - Apr 13 with 2747 viewsDarran

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 14:16 - Apr 13 by GeoffThom

I doubt any of them are Swans fans.

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 14:48 - Apr 13 with 2721 viewsGeoffThom

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 14:34 - Apr 13 by Darran

I doubt any of them are Swans fans.

Once again you don't known that, why would someone who has no interest in the swans vote, don't get me wrong your gonna get the odd numpty, like I said I think you'd be surprised how many are for this
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 15:00 - Apr 13 with 2698 viewsDarran

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 14:48 - Apr 13 by GeoffThom

Once again you don't known that, why would someone who has no interest in the swans vote, don't get me wrong your gonna get the odd numpty, like I said I think you'd be surprised how many are for this

Yeah but you don't know how many of them actually go to the stadium.

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 15:05 - Apr 13 with 2690 viewsGeoffThom

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 15:00 - Apr 13 by Darran

Yeah but you don't know how many of them actually go to the stadium.

All you ever do is speculate, then your little mind thinks it's right, then on some you get proven wrong so then you hide away for a little while, jesus teabag I think you'll have a shock on this one
Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 15:07 - Apr 13 with 2683 viewsDarran

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 15:05 - Apr 13 by GeoffThom

All you ever do is speculate, then your little mind thinks it's right, then on some you get proven wrong so then you hide away for a little while, jesus teabag I think you'll have a shock on this one

I'm not going to have a shock and you aren't speculating either are you?

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 15:11 - Apr 13 with 2673 viewsLandore_Jack

Maybe we need a takeover poll?

1. For
2. Against
3. Undecided.

Maybe another for a protest?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2016 15:17]

#backtojack

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 15:26 - Apr 13 with 2625 viewsGeoffThom

Are we protesting or not in Liverpool match ? on 15:07 - Apr 13 by Darran

I'm not going to have a shock and you aren't speculating either are you?

Oh I'm speculating teabag I don't deny it, we're as you do I'm also going by what I hear out and about and talking to swans fans and I stick by you'll be surprised how many are for this, but everyone wants more info, and some and I Inc myself in this dislike intensely the vitriol aimed at the board who without we would be nothing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024