Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry Coles 18:44 - Apr 28 with 17994 viewsLandore_Jack

Such a shame our club has not paid tribute to Terry Coles by unveiling a Plaque outside the stadium. We cannot forget that terrible event in Rotherham, May 2000. The accident was caused by S.Y.P when Terry was trampled by a horse. A terrible tragedy.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 18:49]

#backtojack

Terry Coles on 12:12 - May 2 with 3336 viewsDewi1jack

Terry Coles on 07:34 - May 2 by cockneyswan

Hi Natalie, it is so sad that your family have been treated so poorly by Swansea City over the years. I remember the announcement of his tragic death, and when the circumstances were announced I can fully understand your wish for justice. Hopefully recent events concerning the 96 will put the spotlight back on to your fathers case. There is a new petition circulating which I would urge everyone who cares about justice to sign. I'm glad that words will be said at the man city game this is the least that the club can do. I for one would fully support having a commemorative plaque, Terry Coles died in tragic circumstances through no fault of his own supporting the Swans RIP.

Any chance of a link to the petition?
Hit the thunderclap one earlier, but it only sticks a message on FB.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Terry Coles on 13:09 - May 2 with 3287 viewsLoyal

Terry Coles on 09:06 - May 2 by ItchySphincter

One guy was walking around with a sheet after the game with slogans hand painted on it. No point taking photos as he was holding it the wrong way around most of the time with the blank side facing out.

I wasn't here yesterday but was told a banner was unveiled with 'two struggles one fight' on it. I assumed this was something to do with it, maybe Natalie can help ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Terry Coles on 13:13 - May 2 with 3281 viewsLoyal

Terry Coles on 23:09 - Apr 28 by osj

TC's death was no accident I was a witness and that copper deliberately targeted him, Terry was bent over facing the horse he didn't see a thing the copper saw Terry and targeted him, its as fresh in my mind today as the day it happened I could pick that copper out today I will never forget his face or the tragic events of that day it was not an accident he was unlawfully killed by south Yorkshire police force. RIP Tel.

Genuine question ?
Were you invited to attend his inquest ?

Did they hear your evidence because what you say on here is of great assistance to Natalie and her family as they move forwards in their cause to get to the root cause of Terry's death. I am sure you did, your eye witness account is very valuable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Terry Coles on 13:16 - May 2 with 3277 viewscockneyswan

Terry Coles on 12:12 - May 2 by Dewi1jack

Any chance of a link to the petition?
Hit the thunderclap one earlier, but it only sticks a message on FB.

Here's the link:-
https://www.thunderclap.it/en/projects/41187-justice-for-terry-coles
Terry Coles on 16:21 - May 2 with 3192 viewstrampie

I hope Terry Coles gets his plaque at the Liberty Stadium.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Terry Coles on 16:50 - May 2 with 3152 viewstrampie

Have the supporters trust got involved in trying to secure a plaque for Terry at the Liberty ?
[Post edited 2 May 2016 17:16]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Terry Coles on 17:12 - May 2 with 3113 viewsosj

Terry Coles on 13:13 - May 2 by Loyal

Genuine question ?
Were you invited to attend his inquest ?

Did they hear your evidence because what you say on here is of great assistance to Natalie and her family as they move forwards in their cause to get to the root cause of Terry's death. I am sure you did, your eye witness account is very valuable.

I wasn't contacted by anybody about attending the inquest, I made my statement to an Asian detective who was with west Yorkshire police at my home in Swansea.
Terry Coles on 17:15 - May 2 with 3102 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terry Coles on 17:12 - May 2 by osj

I wasn't contacted by anybody about attending the inquest, I made my statement to an Asian detective who was with west Yorkshire police at my home in Swansea.

I wonder if that ever made it to the inquest. Hmmnnn

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Terry Coles on 17:21 - May 2 with 3071 viewsosj

Terry Coles on 17:15 - May 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I wonder if that ever made it to the inquest. Hmmnnn

When I made the statement the Asian copper told me it was the "most graphic account he had heard so far" his words I made the statement about 10 day's after the event. I have always been amazed why I was never called to give evidence at the inquest
Terry Coles on 17:31 - May 2 with 3054 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terry Coles on 17:21 - May 2 by osj

When I made the statement the Asian copper told me it was the "most graphic account he had heard so far" his words I made the statement about 10 day's after the event. I have always been amazed why I was never called to give evidence at the inquest

In a hypothetical situation :-
"here's the best bit of evidence to prove we were at fault sir"
Chief constable "in the fire with that son, and I'll hear no more about it thank you".
Case closed.
Fin.

Terry Coles on 18:58 - May 3 with 2919 viewsswan65split

Blackpool put us to shame........... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-28888465
Terry Coles on 20:35 - May 6 with 2770 viewsnataliecoles

If anyone does have any statement to give please get in touch as we are looking to reopen the case. Thanks everyone x
Terry Coles on 20:39 - May 6 with 2758 viewsnataliecoles

More or less all of the fans statements didn't make it to court as all they were bothered about is how much to drink the people who made the stAtements had had that day! X
Terry Coles on 20:45 - May 6 with 2739 views1983

Good Luck Natalie

Went to your Dads funeral and a few away trips on the same bus as him

Still can't believe they got away with this

Terry Coles on 23:30 - May 7 with 2605 viewsnataliecoles

https://www.facebook.com/Justiceforterry/

Please join my page if you have any information on the day and what you saw Thankyou x
Terry Coles on 04:06 - May 8 with 2520 viewsLoyal

Terry Coles on 16:21 - May 2 by trampie

I hope Terry Coles gets his plaque at the Liberty Stadium.

Yes yes and yes.

Terry Coles on 04:08 - May 8 with 2519 viewsLoyal

Terry Coles on 17:21 - May 2 by osj

If I Was Phil I would be prepared for the Hillsboro inquiry team to be in touch and disclose your contact details because what you have said requires serious investigation. By that I mean your evidence is further proof to the already alarming upper echelons cover up of deaths at football in south Yorks.

This needs following up.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 4:09]

Terry Coles on 04:11 - May 8 with 2512 viewsLoyal

Terry Coles on 20:35 - May 6 by nataliecoles

If anyone does have any statement to give please get in touch as we are looking to reopen the case. Thanks everyone x

And so you should, all the best Natalie 👍

Terry Coles on 10:50 - May 8 with 2422 viewsnataliecoles

Terry Coles on 17:12 - May 2 by osj

How can I inbox you please? X
Terry Coles on 17:00 - May 8 with 2341 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Terry Coles on 10:50 - May 8 by nataliecoles

How can I inbox you please? X

Click on his avatar Natalie which will take you to his profile. You will see a message thingy there

Terry Coles on 20:05 - May 8 with 2277 viewsswancity

As I said previously I was at the game with my 9 year old son and I recall clearly that there is absolutely no way that a police horse should have been taken into that narrow confined space which was so congested with fans. It was a negligent action by the policeman of that there is no doubt. Keep fighting it and good luck. I will happily provide a statement if required to confirm this.

Bloody tragic.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Terry Coles on 01:05 - May 9 with 2198 viewsosj

Terry Coles on 04:08 - May 8 by Loyal

If I Was Phil I would be prepared for the Hillsboro inquiry team to be in touch and disclose your contact details because what you have said requires serious investigation. By that I mean your evidence is further proof to the already alarming upper echelons cover up of deaths at football in south Yorks.

This needs following up.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 4:09]

I've pm'd Natalie and told her I will help in any way I can.
Terry Coles on 01:16 - May 9 with 2184 viewsLoyal

Terry Coles on 01:05 - May 9 by osj

I've pm'd Natalie and told her I will help in any way I can.

👍

Terry Coles on 01:17 - May 9 with 2184 viewsRogerstone

What about emailing our welsh assembly reps?

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Terry Coles on 14:50 - May 6 with 904 viewsbuilthjack

20 years ago today. RIP Terry

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024