Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? 00:48 - May 3 with 8545 viewsDavillin

Just out of curiosity, what are your reasons for retaining Guidolin?

I wanted to start it off with one I thought most important, but I'm stuck between two. [I am far more interested in your choices!]

1. He's a winner.

2. He followed Swansea because he admired the style before we ever hired him; he was glad to take on the Herculean task of saving Swansea from the drop; and he has said most clearly that he wants to continue here.

Yours?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 15:26 - May 5 with 827 viewsStarsky

Taken from the Telegraph in February 2016:

"This winter is on track to have been the warmest in England since records began in the 17th century, the Met Office has said."

This is the winter that put Guidolin in hospital.

Just sayin...

It's just the internet, init.

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 15:55 - May 5 with 811 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 15:26 - May 5 by Starsky

Taken from the Telegraph in February 2016:

"This winter is on track to have been the warmest in England since records began in the 17th century, the Met Office has said."

This is the winter that put Guidolin in hospital.

Just sayin...

OK, you don't like him, we get the message.

*This mild winter has given half of Swansea chest infections , some lasting for two months before finally getting cured

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 16:03 - May 5 with 804 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mild and wet (and boy, was it wet) is much worse for infections than cold and dry.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 16:07 - May 5 with 794 viewsStarsky

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 15:55 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

*This mild winter has given half of Swansea chest infections , some lasting for two months before finally getting cured

To be honest Brynnie. It was tongue in cheek.
He could be everything everyone says he is.

He certainly wants to stay I give him that.

The way Rodgers had been flirting with our club since being out of work, winds me up.

It's just the internet, init.

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 16:13 - May 5 with 781 viewsjack247

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 15:55 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Moving from Italy in January probably took a bit of getting used to as well.
Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 16:48 - May 5 with 790 viewsWarwickHunt

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 16:13 - May 5 by jack247

Moving from Italy in January probably took a bit of getting used to as well.

I was in Sienna. It snowed...
Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 19:38 - May 5 with 722 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 16:48 - May 5 by WarwickHunt

I was in Sienna. It snowed...

Don't tell the wife..........

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 19:41 - May 5 with 710 viewsWarwickHunt

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 19:38 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't tell the wife..........

Had a week in Florence too. Lovely girl...
Login to get fewer ads

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 19:47 - May 5 with 702 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 19:41 - May 5 by WarwickHunt

Had a week in Florence too. Lovely girl...

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 22:14 - May 5 with 641 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just out of curiosity, what are the reasons for retaining Guidolin? on 16:07 - May 5 by Starsky

To be honest Brynnie. It was tongue in cheek.
He could be everything everyone says he is.

He certainly wants to stay I give him that.

The way Rodgers had been flirting with our club since being out of work, winds me up.

I think most of us don't want Rodgers. Least of all me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024