Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bale 22:40 - May 28 with 6174 viewsbuilthjack

The third Welshman to win 2 champions league ( or European cup) winners medals, after Giggs and the great Joey.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bale on 22:57 - May 28 with 2413 viewsbonymine

Jones NOT Allen 😉😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Bale on 23:03 - May 28 with 2381 viewsbuilthjack

Bale on 22:57 - May 28 by bonymine

Jones NOT Allen 😉😉

You weren't supposed to tell em

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bale on 23:13 - May 28 with 2341 viewsbonymine

Bale on 23:03 - May 28 by builthjack

You weren't supposed to tell em

Sorry butt...spoiled the thread now !!

Old git see me 🙈🙈

Bale on 23:14 - May 28 with 2335 viewsKilkennyjack

Rush ?

Beware of the Risen People

Bale on 23:16 - May 28 with 2330 viewsbuilthjack

Bale on 23:14 - May 28 by Kilkennyjack

Rush ?

He only won one

Bale on 23:21 - May 28 with 2301 viewsDarran

Bale will never overtake Giggs has the most decorated Welsh footballer of all time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bale on 23:26 - May 28 with 2281 viewsLoyal

Bale on 23:21 - May 28 by Darran

Bale will never overtake Giggs has the most decorated Welsh footballer of all time.

I Think he may well do, in many years to come - and he turns out time and time again for Wales, Giggs didn't Play in a friendly for 60 games ! That aside Bale has already won 2 European cups.
[Post edited 28 May 2016 23:56]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bale on 23:30 - May 28 with 2257 viewsDarran

Bale on 23:26 - May 28 by Loyal

I Think he may well do, in many years to come - and he turns out time and time again for Wales, Giggs didn't Play in a friendly for 60 games ! That aside Bale has already won 2 European cups.

He won't.

Login to get fewer ads

Bale on 23:33 - May 28 with 2248 viewsbonymine

Bale on 23:26 - May 28 by Loyal

Agree.

Bale has years ahead of him still and his talent will keep him at the top of European Football whichever Club that is with 👍👍

Bale on 23:37 - May 28 with 2238 viewslondonlisa2001

Bale on 23:21 - May 28 by Darran

If Bale wins a few more Champions Legaue titles that will probably outrank what Giggs has in quality if not quantity. How do you compare each Champions League medal with an FA Cup winners medal or a Premier League title? After all, even Nathan Dyer has one of them!
Bale on 23:43 - May 28 with 2217 viewsbonymine

Bale on 23:37 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

If Bale wins a few more Champions Legaue titles that will probably outrank what Giggs has in quality if not quantity. How do you compare each Champions League medal with an FA Cup winners medal or a Premier League title? After all, even Nathan Dyer has one of them!

Everything taken in the context of the achievement Lisa...

Champions League medal is the personal pinnacle of EVERY EUROPEAN FOOTBALLER ....

We can only measure any individual's achievements against similar parameters ...eg if Bale played Premier League for 20 years then we can compare with Giggs, BUT as Giggs didn't play outside PL then very difficult to compare ?

Bale on 23:45 - May 28 with 2206 viewsLoyal

Bale on 23:30 - May 28 by Darran

He won't.

The fact he loves the proper red jersey is enough for me to already call him the best we have seen in a lifetime. Giggs may well have a pocket full of league titles. Bale has forced us in to a major finals, Giggs didn't, he has won two European cups, Giggs didn't, and he is on the trail of more major league honours in a superb league - and has other cups with RM to shout about.

Giggs was good, very good, but Bale is another dimension. I never saw him but he will be talked about in the same sentence as John Charles in time. Just you see.
[Post edited 28 May 2016 23:54]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bale on 23:51 - May 28 with 2189 viewslonglostjack

Bale on 23:45 - May 28 by Loyal

The fact he loves the proper red jersey is enough for me to already call him the best we have seen in a lifetime. Giggs may well have a pocket full of league titles. Bale has forced us in to a major finals, Giggs didn't, he has won two European cups, Giggs didn't, and he is on the trail of more major league honours in a superb league - and has other cups with RM to shout about.

Giggs was good, very good, but Bale is another dimension. I never saw him but he will be talked about in the same sentence as John Charles in time. Just you see.

Good post. Giggs was a great player but Bale will be a Welsh legend.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bale on 00:05 - May 29 with 2147 viewsphact0rri

Bale feels to have the hallmarks to be one of the global greats to me. Giggs never felt that way to me.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Bale on 00:13 - May 29 with 2125 viewsJack_Kass

Bale on 23:45 - May 28 by Loyal

Giggs won two european cups, and even took the decisive penalty to win the second one, ya lemon.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Bale on 00:16 - May 29 with 2120 viewsraynor94

Sorry Bale will never hold a candle to Giggs
[Post edited 29 May 2016 0:17]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bale on 00:21 - May 29 with 2099 viewsStarsky

Bale on 00:16 - May 29 by raynor94

Yep.
Giggs was much better at playing away

It's just the internet, init.

Bale on 00:23 - May 29 with 2098 viewsbonymine

Bale on 00:16 - May 29 by raynor94

We'll see butt....

Giggs CHOSE his Wales games, never a friendly match & also captaining ENGLISH Schools.....

Bale is Welsh THROUGH & THROUGH!!

How can you EVER be a TRUE Welshman without those attributes ?? .........

I rest my case "...........

Bale on 00:23 - May 29 with 2094 viewsDarran

Bale on 23:37 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Nonsense Lis.
Decide on how many points you get for each trophy and say 10 for CL,9 for the league,8 for the cup,7 for league cup and any stupid worldy club cup thingys and you think Bale will beat that?

No chance.

Bale on 00:30 - May 29 with 2082 viewsraynor94

Bale on 00:23 - May 29 by bonymine

We'll see butt....

Giggs CHOSE his Wales games, never a friendly match & also captaining ENGLISH Schools.....

Bale is Welsh THROUGH & THROUGH!!

How can you EVER be a TRUE Welshman without those attributes ?? .........

I rest my case "...........

Whose talking about nationality, I'm saying Bale will never be as good as Giggs

Bale on 00:33 - May 29 with 2070 viewsbonymine

Bale on 00:30 - May 29 by raynor94

Whose talking about nationality, I'm saying Bale will never be as good as Giggs

And I'm saying Giggs will NEVER be as good as Bale...

👍👍👍

Bale on 00:36 - May 29 with 2059 viewsDarran

I did say decorated mun.

Bale on 00:37 - May 29 with 2062 viewslondonlisa2001

Bale on 00:23 - May 29 by Darran

Nonsense Lis.
Decide on how many points you get for each trophy and say 10 for CL,9 for the league,8 for the cup,7 for league cup and any stupid worldy club cup thingys and you think Bale will beat that?

No chance.

Yeah, but if you said 20 for the CL and 5 for the league (which is probably reasonable) then it starts to look different. You surely can't think it's almost as good to win the league as the CL? And 10 points for the CL and 7 for the League Cup :-)

As I said how do you compare, but it's not just quantity.

I think Giggs was a wonderful player for Man Utd but not for Wales. Bale is wonderful for club and country.
Bale on 00:39 - May 29 with 2053 viewsDarran

Bale on 00:37 - May 29 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, but if you said 20 for the CL and 5 for the league (which is probably reasonable) then it starts to look different. You surely can't think it's almost as good to win the league as the CL? And 10 points for the CL and 7 for the League Cup :-)

As I said how do you compare, but it's not just quantity.

I think Giggs was a wonderful player for Man Utd but not for Wales. Bale is wonderful for club and country.

That's silly but if you currently do it like that at the moment Giggs is miles ahead.

Bale on 00:39 - May 29 with 2056 viewsraynor94

Bale on 00:33 - May 29 by bonymine

And I'm saying Giggs will NEVER be as good as Bale...

👍👍👍

Giggs has retired mind

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024