Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Know anyone with a banning order? 17:06 - May 31 with 2188 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Euro-2016-Welsh-football-fans-banning-or

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Know anyone with a banning order? on 17:11 - May 31 with 2163 viewsJackfath

How can they arrest these people yet dont arrest all the illegal immigrants who dont have UK passposts at all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Know anyone with a banning order? on 17:13 - May 31 with 2157 viewsDarran

Know anyone with a banning order? on 17:11 - May 31 by Jackfath

How can they arrest these people yet dont arrest all the illegal immigrants who dont have UK passposts at all.

Innit?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Know anyone with a banning order? on 17:19 - May 31 with 2129 viewsairedale

Only 12 in this area, yet 56 in Newport/Cardiff. Does this suggest we're better behaved here, or are Wales better supported up East?
Know anyone with a banning order? on 18:18 - May 31 with 1990 viewsMurph75

Know anyone with a banning order? on 17:19 - May 31 by airedale

Only 12 in this area, yet 56 in Newport/Cardiff. Does this suggest we're better behaved here, or are Wales better supported up East?

The number from Wrexham surprised me.
Know anyone with a banning order? on 18:20 - May 31 with 1985 viewsCooperman

19 Wrexham fans? That's crazy, or rather they must be crazy.

Well done Swansea for having the lowest ratio per ST holder. That's what being associated with the class of the Premier League does for you.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Know anyone with a banning order? on 23:24 - May 31 with 1717 viewsBigPhilG

So much for freedom of movement. No point of being in the EU then and what if one if these people has got a family holiday booked in Greece for the 1st two weeks of July then?

45 Cardiff came as a bug surprise to me I thought there'd be a lot more of their tw@'s than that
Know anyone with a banning order? on 23:27 - May 31 with 1710 viewsCooperman

Know anyone with a banning order? on 23:24 - May 31 by BigPhilG

So much for freedom of movement. No point of being in the EU then and what if one if these people has got a family holiday booked in Greece for the 1st two weeks of July then?

45 Cardiff came as a bug surprise to me I thought there'd be a lot more of their tw@'s than that

Those individuals should have thought of that before getting 'involved' at a football match.

Know anyone with a banning order? on 10:47 - Jun 1 with 1410 viewsDafyddHuw

Know anyone with a banning order? on 18:20 - May 31 by Cooperman

19 Wrexham fans? That's crazy, or rather they must be crazy.

Well done Swansea for having the lowest ratio per ST holder. That's what being associated with the class of the Premier League does for you.

What "class of the Premier League"?
Login to get fewer ads

Know anyone with a banning order? on 11:06 - Jun 1 with 1376 viewsCooperman

Know anyone with a banning order? on 10:47 - Jun 1 by DafyddHuw

The fame, fortune, marketing, exposure, global visibility, stadiums, excitement, and so on. As opposed to the lesser leagues.

Know anyone with a banning order? on 11:24 - Jun 1 with 1348 viewsHighjack

Know anyone with a banning order? on 17:19 - May 31 by airedale

I think it's club banning orders not just international ones, but it would explain why Cardiffs attendances are so poor.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Know anyone with a banning order? on 11:36 - Jun 1 with 1325 viewsLoyal

Know anyone with a banning order? on 10:47 - Jun 1 by DafyddHuw

More people, more families, more men and women and children, more facilitates, better teams, all help behaviour of certain supporters. The whole Liberty experience in the premier league means less bother, you clearly never visited the vetch as a swans fan in its extremely violent and confrontational days.

Keep taking coke.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Know anyone with a banning order? on 11:55 - Jun 1 with 1293 viewsRico1983

Know anyone with a banning order? on 23:24 - May 31 by BigPhilG

This has absolutely nothing to do with the principle of free movement of people. The Football Spectators Act 1989 gives provision for the surrender of passports as and when required by the enforcing authority. This applies to tournaments worldwide, so why you're trying to make it an issue about the EU is beyond me. If they do have a family holiday booked at the same time as a tournament, I don't have any sympathy, I'm afraid. Those issued with banning orders will be aware of the conditions of their ban and dates of tournaments are announced well ahead of time, so more fool them for booking holidays at the same time.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 12:08]
Know anyone with a banning order? on 17:52 - Jun 1 with 1071 viewsOldjack

Know anyone with a banning order? on 17:11 - May 31 by Jackfath

because they can't find them ,you minge

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024