Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports report takeover imminent 11:50 - Jun 1 with 16136 viewsCliffTop

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10301015/sky-sources-swansea-city-t

Looks like we could start to hear some more news on this - maybe lead to announcing some signings, new kit, stadium expansion - or maybe we will hear bugger all
Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 22:25 - Jun 2 with 2387 viewsjack247

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 22:10 - Jun 2 by morningstar

Of course it's far fetched Tim. Phil has to report what he is told, and his position at this moment surely doesn't allow him to give his personal opinion of what he believes to be the truth or not.
I prefer not to use smilies to patronise or belittle people, hence my simple 'wink' smiley to you in my last post that you referred to (although sometimes it helps!). But i must correct you as Lisa only a few days ago replied to a post of mine with a which i may add i felt quite comfortable with. Jackfath of course doesn't need to use smilies as you only have to look at his avatar to put a smile on your face. But I disagree with Monmouth and Lohegrin who both use them randomly when needs must.

Without looking back for the post, it seemed at the time that Phil could have easily avoided answering or just given a party line, but he seemed to be sticking his neck out and to be surprised by the assertation as well. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have given it a second thought, though out of all of them, he is probably the one whose life would change the least with a massive cash windfall.

Yeah mate,I read the post you were on about and she was using the smilie in the way they are intended (in my view), Nothing wrong with that at all.Its how I use them on Whatsapp. By its nature, any football forum is going to have opposing views and be sometimes confrontational. its the disagreeing with someone cynically and following it up with a lol smilie or the facepalm one that irritates me. It usually reflects worse on the person who writes it than the person it's aimed at.
Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 23:25 - Jun 2 with 2320 viewsmorningstar

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 22:25 - Jun 2 by jack247

Without looking back for the post, it seemed at the time that Phil could have easily avoided answering or just given a party line, but he seemed to be sticking his neck out and to be surprised by the assertation as well. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have given it a second thought, though out of all of them, he is probably the one whose life would change the least with a massive cash windfall.

Yeah mate,I read the post you were on about and she was using the smilie in the way they are intended (in my view), Nothing wrong with that at all.Its how I use them on Whatsapp. By its nature, any football forum is going to have opposing views and be sometimes confrontational. its the disagreeing with someone cynically and following it up with a lol smilie or the facepalm one that irritates me. It usually reflects worse on the person who writes it than the person it's aimed at.

Due to my incapacitated situation at the moment, i have had a lot of time to reflect upon things that normally wouldn't bother me on a day to day basis.
During this time, I have met a new friend in the garden. He's a red ant called Bobby from Dumfries. He nestled one day in a garden of tulips, only to wake up next morning inside a bag of Asda smart price new baby potatoes in the cold section of the Gorseinon store. Thankfully he managed to escape, and it is success stories like Bobby's that we should concern ourselves more with.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 23:35 - Jun 2 with 2300 viewsWatchman

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 23:25 - Jun 2 by morningstar

Due to my incapacitated situation at the moment, i have had a lot of time to reflect upon things that normally wouldn't bother me on a day to day basis.
During this time, I have met a new friend in the garden. He's a red ant called Bobby from Dumfries. He nestled one day in a garden of tulips, only to wake up next morning inside a bag of Asda smart price new baby potatoes in the cold section of the Gorseinon store. Thankfully he managed to escape, and it is success stories like Bobby's that we should concern ourselves more with.

Big G the thing that scares me is 3 single fatcs

My Son is called Bobby
My folks are from Dumfries
My immediate family live in Gorseinon

YOU ARE ILLUMINATI

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 23:50 - Jun 2 with 2272 viewsmorningstar

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 23:35 - Jun 2 by Watchman

Big G the thing that scares me is 3 single fatcs

My Son is called Bobby
My folks are from Dumfries
My immediate family live in Gorseinon

YOU ARE ILLUMINATI

I already knew that mun!.....................

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 23:55 - Jun 2 with 2264 viewsStarsky

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 21:09 - Jun 2 by jack247

It did strike me as far fetched, but I'm pretty sure Phil S had said that (either to the best of his, or the trusts knowledge, I can't remember), MM was one of the shareholders kept in the dark, alomg with the trust.

Given Phils position with the trust, I wouldn't have thought he would have said that if he didn't think it was true. More likely to have just not commented or said he didn't know. That's all I was basing it on.

BTW smilies don't bother me, I just don't like the way some people use them to belittle others or use them as a weak attempt to give a shit post credibility. Not you, as your posts don't need a crutch. The likes of Monmouth, Lohegrin, Lisa etc don't seem to use them every ther as they don't need to.

I use them all the time on Whatsapp and Facebook!

Cue a reply with smilies in it.

You should see him with his patronising down arrows

It's just the internet, init.

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 06:37 - Jun 3 with 2201 viewsjack247

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 23:25 - Jun 2 by morningstar

I'd be more than happy with a giant red ant in every post
Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 15:39 - Jun 3 with 2100 views3swan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36443990
Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 16:12 - Jun 3 with 2045 viewsStarsky

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 15:39 - Jun 3 by 3swan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36443990

OMFG

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:08 - Jun 5 with 1949 viewsDr_Winston

BBC now reporting it as complete.

Also Wathan.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:17 - Jun 5 with 1895 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:08 - Jun 5 by Dr_Winston

BBC now reporting it as complete.

Also Wathan.

And the official site
Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:20 - Jun 5 with 1876 viewsDr_Winston

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:17 - Jun 5 by AngelRangelQS

And the official site

Buckle up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:22 - Jun 5 with 1863 viewsHighjack

#Justanotherclub

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:22 - Jun 5 with 1863 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:20 - Jun 5 by Dr_Winston

Buckle up.

I hate myself for saying this but we've just got to accept it now, welcome the new owners and hope for the best.
Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:25 - Jun 5 with 1840 viewsDr_Winston

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:22 - Jun 5 by AngelRangelQS

I hate myself for saying this but we've just got to accept it now, welcome the new owners and hope for the best.

The small silver lining for me is those "eight unnamed figures". Plurality of ownership will hopefully prevent the kind of crass stupidity a single owner can do. There's also an outside chance that one or more of those who have retained a small stake will be prepared to side with the Trust if needs be to provide 25% of votes.

Although obviously none of them can be relied upon or trusted to do so. Not any more.

Sky Sports report takeover imminent on 10:25 - Jun 5 with 1839 viewsUxbridge

The phoney war ends.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024