Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best friend you'll make this Summer... 19:16 - Jun 1 with 1988 viewsLohengrin

Wonderful....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 19:55 - Jun 1 with 1958 viewsCooperman

I had a bottle of the Blonde at the Whiski Bar & Restaurant on the Royal Mile yesterday evening. It was very good, as was the Grozet brewed in Alloa.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 21:22 - Jun 1 with 1902 viewsEbo

I had a drop of (can't remember the brewer) banana bread beer the other week. I was very pleasantly surprised. Very good ale.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 21:44 - Jun 1 with 1886 viewsyescomeon

From the outside I thought this thread was going to be about algebra

Upthecity!

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 17:23 - Jun 2 with 1775 viewswestwiltsjack

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 21:22 - Jun 1 by Ebo

I had a drop of (can't remember the brewer) banana bread beer the other week. I was very pleasantly surprised. Very good ale.

Wells is the brewer - I've had a bottle in my garage since before xmas and on your recommendation it'll be an accompaniment to my ruby this weekend. Cheers!
The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 17:29 - Jun 2 with 1767 viewsDr_Winston

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 21:22 - Jun 1 by Ebo

Wells. It's a cracking drop on a warm summer evening.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 18:49 - Jun 2 with 1744 viewsmax936

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 17:29 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

Wells. It's a cracking drop on a warm summer evening.

You heard anything on the grapevine regarding Gravity Station down at the Strand Doc, I've heard that its closed for refurbishment and I've heard that its closed for the foreseeable future quite possible that, when they're charging 4quid a pint, I had a few of their Breweries [Waen] ale at the Pilot Sunday evening called Pamplemousse very nice it was to, but that was 3quid a pint, so if the Pilot can sell it at £3 why does its Brewer charge £4, overheads ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 18:55 - Jun 2 with 1741 viewsDarran

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 18:49 - Jun 2 by max936

You heard anything on the grapevine regarding Gravity Station down at the Strand Doc, I've heard that its closed for refurbishment and I've heard that its closed for the foreseeable future quite possible that, when they're charging 4quid a pint, I had a few of their Breweries [Waen] ale at the Pilot Sunday evening called Pamplemousse very nice it was to, but that was 3quid a pint, so if the Pilot can sell it at £3 why does its Brewer charge £4, overheads ?

Oh here he is look.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 19:01 - Jun 2 with 1738 viewsmax936

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 18:55 - Jun 2 by Darran

Oh here he is look.

I knew you wouldn't let me down fair do's like a bee round a Honey Jar

get out and sample a couple instead of just slurping in your bedsit and annoying folk on here, the site will survive without you, honestly, so take that burden off your shoulders

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 22:03 - Jun 5 with 1632 viewsEbo

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 17:23 - Jun 2 by westwiltsjack

Wells is the brewer - I've had a bottle in my garage since before xmas and on your recommendation it'll be an accompaniment to my ruby this weekend. Cheers!

Firsty Ferret is a similar brew as well and that is a lovely summer beer.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 22:18 - Jun 5 with 1614 viewsLoyal

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 17:23 - Jun 2 by westwiltsjack

I had a blow job in Wiltshire once 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The best friend you'll make this Summer... on 22:35 - Jun 5 with 1597 viewsmonmouth

Wells banana beer 4 for a fiver in ASDA at the moment. Bought a dozen today for a few sunny evenings in the garden.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024