Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt 18:29 - Jun 2 with 14466 viewsforkbeard

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-new-sponsors-record-deal-be
BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 19:29 - Jun 2 with 3081 viewsItchySphincter

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 19:26 - Jun 2 by jojaca

The kids football tops look like training tops without the sponsor, I will talk my kids out of buying the kit this year and just wear this season's one.

Mean bastard.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 19:31 - Jun 2 with 3073 viewsItchySphincter

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 19:27 - Jun 2 by Joe_bradshaw

They should put BEAST on the kids shirts.

or BEATS.

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 20:13 - Jun 2 with 2970 viewslonglostjack

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 19:29 - Jun 2 by Darran

I don't give a shit about them using agents but the fact they're using a betting company again so kids can't have "replica" shirts f*cking stinks.

I concur. Wrong wrong wrong.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 20:15 - Jun 2 with 2961 viewsmorningstar

I don't give a shit about them using agents but the fact they're using a betting company again so kids can't have "replica" shirts f*cking stinks.

It's not just kids Dar, even small adults like Tim and myself wont be able to have one.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 20:16 - Jun 2 with 2948 viewslondonlisa2001

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 19:08 - Jun 2 by Jackfath

Be Teast?

What does Teast mean? I don't get it. Is it like "ream" and "obvs" they are new words too.

Perhaps it's a typo and it actually says Be Toast?
BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 20:25 - Jun 2 with 2912 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 19:02 - Jun 2 by Darran

That's not what he said though and you'd think they'd be queueing around the stadium to sponsor an established PL team.

So an agency is only used to find sponsors????

And to to separate the wheat from the chaff??

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 20:27 - Jun 2 with 2905 viewsJackfath

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 20:16 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Perhaps it's a typo and it actually says Be Toast?

They could butter up the moaners and have that on the kiddies shirts.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2016 20:28]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 20:27 - Jun 2 with 2907 viewsSwansNZ

Agree, it’s not a good look if you ask me. Club only cares about money. Fans — f*ck them. #justanotherclub

I’m a bit surprised that you can advertise gambling, where you can’t for tobacco and alcohol, I believe.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 21:51 - Jun 2 with 2762 viewsswansea101

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 20:27 - Jun 2 by SwansNZ

Agree, it’s not a good look if you ask me. Club only cares about money. Fans — f*ck them. #justanotherclub

I’m a bit surprised that you can advertise gambling, where you can’t for tobacco and alcohol, I believe.

Moaning about kids football tops when you're a full grown adult? 😂 Go outside the sun is shining and the world may not seem as bad as you think it is
BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 22:03 - Jun 2 with 2715 viewslonglostjack

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 21:51 - Jun 2 by swansea101

Moaning about kids football tops when you're a full grown adult? 😂 Go outside the sun is shining and the world may not seem as bad as you think it is

You should be on Songs of Praise.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 22:23 - Jun 2 with 2655 viewsharryhpalmer

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 18:30 - Jun 2 by Darran

F*cking disgusting for kids again.

why is it disgusting for kids?

It's great for kids. They wont have some shitty advert in their kit.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 22:32 - Jun 2 with 2625 viewsWatchman

kids! fugh em! they need to get a job and stop sponging! buy their own shirts

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 22:33 - Jun 2 with 2623 viewsDarran

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 22:23 - Jun 2 by harryhpalmer

why is it disgusting for kids?

It's great for kids. They wont have some shitty advert in their kit.

It won't be a replica kit see Butt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 23:12 - Jun 2 with 2551 viewsCooperman

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 18:56 - Jun 2 by forkbeard

That's up there with the worst sponsor logos ever. I hope they are paying big for that.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 23:30 - Jun 2 with 2518 viewsMillie

As a 16 stone lard ass, can I get one without a poxy sponsor on it
BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 00:09 - Jun 3 with 2271 viewsjacktar

Or better still rearrange the letters to BESTEAT. I always have trouble getting my grandson to eat what's best.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 01:09 - Jun 3 with 2219 viewsgazza_1234

I couldn't care if bunnies sponsored us as long as they pay top whack.
BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 01:56 - Jun 3 with 2187 viewsLoyal

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 22:33 - Jun 2 by Darran

It won't be a replica kit see Butt.

I'm thinking ' Don't Bet East '....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 03:28 - Jun 3 with 2154 viewsWanderer

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 23:30 - Jun 2 by Millie

As a 16 stone lard ass, can I get one without a poxy sponsor on it

This, should be able to get one without sponsor, remember when you could and probably still get a welsh rugby shirt without having Brains or Rockport all over it.
BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 03:52 - Jun 3 with 2151 viewsLord_Bony

Or BREAKFAST.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 05:41 - Jun 3 with 2117 viewsAnotherJohn

Yep, providing the money isn't in a completely different ballpark, I'd rather steer clear of betting companies and the likes of Wonga. 'Clean' isn't the first word that comes to mind.
BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 07:04 - Jun 3 with 2059 viewswaynekerr55

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 03:52 - Jun 3 by Lord_Bony

Or BREAKFAST.

Or ANSCKYBIS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 07:17 - Jun 3 with 2036 viewsItchySphincter

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 21:51 - Jun 2 by swansea101

The replica kits are for the kids though you berk.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2016 7:18]

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 07:42 - Jun 3 with 2006 viewsClinton

I'm against accepting sponsorship from gambling companies.
Although for many people it's an innocent pleasure, for others it causes serious financial problems. I'm not sure how much the club is getting, but gambling harms (some) people and to legitimise it by putting it on our shirts is wrong IMHO.
As a grown man, I still wear a replica shirt to games when the weather allows. I won't be buying the shirt with the Betting company on it.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

BETEAST take over from GWFX on the shirt on 08:34 - Jun 3 with 1920 viewsDewi1jack

So we're being told to Bet East.
What on?

Them to be relegated?
Out of both cups in the first round they enter?
Season over by March?
Trollope to be pulled?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024