Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand v Wales 09:04 - Jun 7 with 12586 viewsmax936

1st test on Saturday 8.35 ko it's on Sky Sports, followed by Wales v Slovakia at 6pm ko later in the day, nice days sport

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New Zealand v Wales on 10:06 - Jun 11 with 935 viewsdickythorpe

Summer test series mun!!

Why bring ken off????!!!! He's been superb
New Zealand v Wales on 10:07 - Jun 11 with 935 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 10:04 - Jun 11 by hobo

Isn't this just a friendly? Performance more important than the result and all that? Chill

No, it's part of a three test tour.

Wales are the undisputed kings go gutsy losers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New Zealand v Wales on 10:10 - Jun 11 with 921 viewsmonmouth

That Line Out WAS the game.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:10 - Jun 11 with 920 viewsdickythorpe

Fecking how many times does Anscombe fail to tackle his man when he's the last linecof defence???? Get rid!!!!!
New Zealand v Wales on 10:14 - Jun 11 with 902 viewsChrisSCFC

That wasn't a forward pass.
New Zealand v Wales on 10:14 - Jun 11 with 891 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 10:10 - Jun 11 by dickythorpe

Fecking how many times does Anscombe fail to tackle his man when he's the last linecof defence???? Get rid!!!!!

Our bench was appalling. We've fallen apart after the changes.

Edit - how was that not a try??
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 10:15]

New Zealand v Wales on 10:16 - Jun 11 with 881 viewsChrisSCFC

New Zealand v Wales on 10:14 - Jun 11 by monmouth

Our bench was appalling. We've fallen apart after the changes.

Edit - how was that not a try??
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 10:15]

Offside.
New Zealand v Wales on 10:19 - Jun 11 with 858 viewsPhaedrus

stream went out so I put radio wales on . had turn off . Whoever is commentating must have been at the valiums all night. I thought it was a snooker game.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Login to get fewer ads

New Zealand v Wales on 10:20 - Jun 11 with 850 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 10:16 - Jun 11 by ChrisSCFC

Offside.

I meant the NZ one. No way was that a forward pass. For all of the forward passes they throw, that's quite ironic.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:21 - Jun 11 with 841 viewsChrisSCFC

New Zealand v Wales on 10:20 - Jun 11 by monmouth

I meant the NZ one. No way was that a forward pass. For all of the forward passes they throw, that's quite ironic.

Agreed.
New Zealand v Wales on 10:23 - Jun 11 with 836 viewsmonmouth

Anscombe and Baldwin, f*cking hell. Anscombe and Baldwin against the ABs. F*cking hell.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:28 - Jun 11 with 815 viewsChrisSCFC

New Zealand v Wales on 10:34 - Jun 11 with 791 viewsmonmouth

Can't really moan at the performance. Basic skills levels mean that we are not clinical when necessary. A lot of points were butchered there and a lot of errors at critical times. Gave it a shot though. North pretty much done by the look of it. It'll be 60 next week I'm afraid.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:38 - Jun 11 with 771 viewsmonmouth

Looking on the bright side, our 'best ever' points difference result in NZ. No, not very bright is it. Oh well, bring on them Slovaks.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:38 - Jun 11 with 765 viewsChrisSCFC

New Zealand v Wales on 10:38 - Jun 11 by monmouth

Looking on the bright side, our 'best ever' points difference result in NZ. No, not very bright is it. Oh well, bring on them Slovaks.

Great news.
New Zealand v Wales on 10:38 - Jun 11 with 764 viewsdickythorpe

New Zealand v Wales on 10:19 - Jun 11 by Phaedrus

stream went out so I put radio wales on . had turn off . Whoever is commentating must have been at the valiums all night. I thought it was a snooker game.

Fair play you are right, lol!!! Ross Harris is a bore.
New Zealand v Wales on 10:41 - Jun 11 with 754 viewsdickythorpe

Our bench never really makes a positive impact. Once our first xv is disrupted that's it

The boy from Waunarlwydd was brave as was the carmarthen cowboy owens.
New Zealand v Wales on 10:41 - Jun 11 with 753 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 10:20 - Jun 11 by monmouth

Couldn't understand that decision, looked a very good try to me, we didn't come out second half with the same first half attitude, yes New Zealand picked it up, but it was baffeling as to why they took Owens and Jenkins off and Williams but I think Williams day was done in fairness didn't look the same player in the 2nd half, disappointing to have lost by 18 points though all the same.

New Zealand v Wales on 10:44 - Jun 11 with 746 viewsjojaca

Is there any point playing NZ, not beaten them in sixty odd years and on today's evidence it will be another sixty odd years before we beat them. We should have beaten them by now in the professional era.

Even when you know, you never know?

New Zealand v Wales on 10:48 - Jun 11 with 738 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 10:10 - Jun 11 by monmouth

That Line Out WAS the game.

We lost the last 4 lineouts monny very poor from us, plus we were camped on their line at the end of the first and towards end of the game and failed the both times to get over, the second time All blacks broke away and scored disappointing after their effort in the game.

We did the same in the World Cup v Australia when they were down to 13 as well, no endeavour or intelligence at those crucial times

New Zealand v Wales on 10:54 - Jun 11 with 726 viewsmonmouth

New Zealand v Wales on 10:48 - Jun 11 by max936

We lost the last 4 lineouts monny very poor from us, plus we were camped on their line at the end of the first and towards end of the game and failed the both times to get over, the second time All blacks broke away and scored disappointing after their effort in the game.

We did the same in the World Cup v Australia when they were down to 13 as well, no endeavour or intelligence at those crucial times

Woodward, who is basically a charlatan arsehole, used to call it TCUP. Thinking correctly under pressure. He was right there. With that, who knows. We'd certainly have beaten them in 2004.

Fact is though Max, we aren't as good as them with the ball, nor athletically, nor in the head. It's not surprising as it is all they do and aspire to from birth. Our players are largely 'manufactured' these days. We get one Shane in a generation. They get half a dozen in key positions in every five years.

New Zealand v Wales on 11:10 - Jun 11 with 704 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 10:54 - Jun 11 by monmouth

Woodward, who is basically a charlatan arsehole, used to call it TCUP. Thinking correctly under pressure. He was right there. With that, who knows. We'd certainly have beaten them in 2004.

Fact is though Max, we aren't as good as them with the ball, nor athletically, nor in the head. It's not surprising as it is all they do and aspire to from birth. Our players are largely 'manufactured' these days. We get one Shane in a generation. They get half a dozen in key positions in every five years.

100% Mon.

New Zealand v Wales on 11:12 - Jun 11 with 702 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 10:54 - Jun 11 by monmouth

Watching the Saes now, Come on the Aussies, you won't see me write that very often

New Zealand v Wales on 11:21 - Jun 11 with 693 viewsdickythorpe

I think if we'd had sharper backs today we'd have won. North skinned his man and stepped him. We don't "put it together" enough.
Good effort but that en bloc substitutions killed our chances. Anscombe is very, very poor.
New Zealand v Wales on 11:24 - Jun 11 with 687 viewsmax936

New Zealand v Wales on 11:21 - Jun 11 by dickythorpe

I think if we'd had sharper backs today we'd have won. North skinned his man and stepped him. We don't "put it together" enough.
Good effort but that en bloc substitutions killed our chances. Anscombe is very, very poor.

Can't argue with any of that Dicky.

Whats ewer plans today for some suppage? off down Mumbles myself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024