Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday 23:19 - Jun 13 with 8129 viewsepaul

Wilshire claims they are better than us. Bellamy shoots him down

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/craig-bellamy-buries-j
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 9:17]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 00:03 - Jun 14 with 5561 viewsDarran

Bales being doing it since before the Slovakia game.
Players should shut the f*ck up and play football.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 01:02 - Jun 14 with 5499 viewsLoyal

Hey, a football thread !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 08:11 - Jun 14 with 5302 viewsshandyjack

9 out of their XI would walk into our team, you can't deny they have a far better squad in terms of ability but hopefully our team work and effort will surpass theirs to give us a slight edge. However I can only see a defeat 2-0 or 3-1

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 08:26 - Jun 14 with 5270 viewspencoedjack

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 08:11 - Jun 14 by shandyjack

9 out of their XI would walk into our team, you can't deny they have a far better squad in terms of ability but hopefully our team work and effort will surpass theirs to give us a slight edge. However I can only see a defeat 2-0 or 3-1

Thought Bellamy was great in that interview
Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 08:31 - Jun 14 with 5260 viewsmonmouth

Of course their players are better than ours. So are Belgium's. Darran's right, keep mouths shut until after the game and do it on the pitch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 08:46 - Jun 14 with 5228 viewsshandyjack

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 08:26 - Jun 14 by pencoedjack

Thought Bellamy was great in that interview

Bilic has given the best I've seen.
Lee Dixon 'stop Bale you stop Wales'
Bilic 'But you can't stop Bale'
😂😂

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 08:58 - Jun 14 with 5188 viewsCooperman

It's all part of the mind games.

The more educated footballer says the right thing. The dumbo's just spout crap and play with their ear or scratch their heads when interviewed.

JW's claim is correct, thanks for stating the obvious Jack.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:09 - Jun 14 with 5154 viewsjasper_T

Which 9?
Login to get fewer ads

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:12 - Jun 14 with 5144 viewsshandyjack

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:09 - Jun 14 by jasper_T

Which 9?

Combined XI from sat

Hart
Walker Williams Smalling Rose
Rooney Dier
Sterling Alli. Bale
Kane

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:16 - Jun 14 with 5126 viewsbuilthjack

Wilshere can hardly get in the Arsenal team, he only plays when they have injuries. Other than that he may make a 20 minute cameo role. Whereas Ramsey is first choice. He may be from up the road but he's twice the player that Wilshere is.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:18 - Jun 14 with 5107 viewsTJB

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:12 - Jun 14 by shandyjack

Combined XI from sat

Hart
Rooney Dier
Sterling Alli. Bale
Kane

Would consider putting Joey in next to Dier and Rooney instead of Sterling but other than that hard to disagree
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 9:18]
Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:19 - Jun 14 with 5091 viewsbuilthjack

Combined XI from sat

Hart
Rooney Dier
Sterling Alli. Bale
Kane

Really looking forward to facing the England back 4. I heard they have had to ship in a Larry load of toilet roll into their hotel, just for the back four.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:20 - Jun 14 with 5093 viewspikeypaul

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:16 - Jun 14 by builthjack

Wilshere can hardly get in the Arsenal team, he only plays when they have injuries. Other than that he may make a 20 minute cameo role. Whereas Ramsey is first choice. He may be from up the road but he's twice the player that Wilshere is.

Ramsey was very poor Saturday,constantly trying to over do things.

Total summed it up towards the end when Bale put him in only for
him to dither around and not even get a strike in on goal.Within seconds
Coleman hooked him off?

Hopefully he is better Thursday.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 9:21]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:21 - Jun 14 with 5084 viewsbuilthjack

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:20 - Jun 14 by pikeypaul

Ramsey was very poor Saturday,constantly trying to over do things.

Total summed it up towards the end when Bale put him in only for
him to dither around and not even get a strike in on goal.Within seconds
Coleman hooked him off?

Hopefully he is better Thursday.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 9:21]

Agree, both him and Bale didn't do much on Saturday. If they step up to the mark on Thurs look out.

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:22 - Jun 14 with 5078 viewsbuilthjack

Shandy, you must have been on the beer.

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:41 - Jun 14 with 5017 viewstrampie

Combined XI from sat

Hart
Rooney Dier
Sterling Alli. Bale
Kane

Ramsey is a better midfielder than anything England have got.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:53 - Jun 14 with 4988 viewsmonmouth

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:41 - Jun 14 by trampie

I admire your loyalty but Ramsey has been f*cking hopeless for 12 months. Alli is light years ahead of him.

It's not individuals that will win this game though, and we certainly have the togetherness and tightness that could make all the difference. Plus Enger can't afford to lose.

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:56 - Jun 14 with 4976 viewsLeonisGod

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:41 - Jun 14 by trampie

It would be close. But I think at the moment, yes he possibly just edges is. Ali has the potential to be every bit as good but is still raw.

Wilshite is talking out of his arse. It's this arrogance that p1sses everyone off about the English and then they wonder why everyone dislikes them.

Without a shadow of a doubt, Wales have the better team, better work ethic, better team spirit. They have the best player. But they also have 3 or 4 areas of the pitch where the quality isn't there.

It's going to be close.
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 10:02 - Jun 14 with 4951 viewsPegojack

With my optimistic hat on, I'm desperately hoping our team spirit will earn us the point that will see us through and probably get Woy the heave ho.
Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 10:03 - Jun 14 with 4950 viewsJBT95

Williams, Allen, Ramsey and Bale would walk into their XI for sure.

The only stand out starting England XI or so players that could come into Wales' XI would be any of their 5 strikers.
Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 10:12 - Jun 14 with 4922 viewsmonmouth

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 10:03 - Jun 14 by JBT95

The only stand out starting England XI or so players that could come into Wales' XI would be any of their 5 strikers.

Aye, none of the goalies would get a look in.

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 10:43 - Jun 14 with 4839 viewsLeonisGod

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 10:03 - Jun 14 by JBT95

I'd take their full backs, Dier, and as you say any of their strikers for our number 9.

We lack a decent wide right player to in all fairness, but England aren't blessed their either. I don't rate Lallana in that role and would rather have Jonny Williams buzzing around. Sterling (although he was shite against Russia) or Rooney for the left switching Bale to the right as he plays there often for Real would be an option.
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 10:56 - Jun 14 with 4807 viewsjack247

Guys are we being serious here?

Bale would be the first name on their team sheet.
Ramsey would have been second a couple of years ago but he would be lucky to be in their squad at the moment.
You could easily make a case for Ash, but he wouldn't be a definite starter.
Joe wouldn't get close.

Every player in their squad would be in our starting eleven.

It's not all about the best eleven on paper though, I can see us getting a result the same way I can normally see the Swans getting a result against Man United and Arsenal.
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 11:02 - Jun 14 with 4793 viewsHighjack

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 10:56 - Jun 14 by jack247

Guys are we being serious here?

Bale would be the first name on their team sheet.
Ramsey would have been second a couple of years ago but he would be lucky to be in their squad at the moment.
You could easily make a case for Ash, but he wouldn't be a definite starter.
Joe wouldn't get close.

Every player in their squad would be in our starting eleven.

It's not all about the best eleven on paper though, I can see us getting a result the same way I can normally see the Swans getting a result against Man United and Arsenal.

Woy would start with Joe, Bale and Ramsey because he only picks players who play for big clubs. Danny ward would be in the squad too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 11:09 - Jun 14 with 4779 viewsjasper_T

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 11:02 - Jun 14 by Highjack

Woy would start with Joe, Bale and Ramsey because he only picks players who play for big clubs. Danny ward would be in the squad too.

Absolutely. No way Joe or Ramsey would miss out based on the big club shite he called up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024