Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FG £1m a year 08:48 - Jun 20 with 2733 viewsdna

http://www.express.co.uk/pictures/sport/6603/Premier-League-manager-pay-contract
FG £1m a year on 08:56 - Jun 20 with 2697 viewsClinton

off the cuff, they look low don't they? Given the massive players wages, surely any manager would want more than that especially with a survival bonus.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

FG £1m a year on 08:57 - Jun 20 with 2694 viewsmagicdaps10

20k a week. You can see what the club were thinking after the done deal on Rodgers for 90k a week that Daz bag was telling us all a few weeks back ;-)

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FG £1m a year on 10:47 - Jun 20 with 2331 viewsbuilthjack

FG £1m a year on 08:57 - Jun 20 by magicdaps10

20k a week. You can see what the club were thinking after the done deal on Rodgers for 90k a week that Daz bag was telling us all a few weeks back ;-)

Hope the club weren't thinking "we can keep Gomis now". Why hasn't he gone?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FG £1m a year on 10:51 - Jun 20 with 2310 viewsBig_Phil

FG £1m a year on 10:47 - Jun 20 by builthjack

Hope the club weren't thinking "we can keep Gomis now". Why hasn't he gone?

Maybe because nobody actually wants him....just a thought

We can't force someone to buy him can we
FG £1m a year on 13:24 - Jun 20 with 1929 viewsSweyns_Eye

Every time someone tries to push Gomis to the door he keeps falling to the ground. Nothing new there.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024