Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Thread 12:01 - Jun 22 with 143935 viewsairedale

Is it worth making this a sticky one, so we can post as arising mods?

Luca Cigarini - Alalanta

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/rumour/swansea-city-enter-race

Simone Zaza - Juventus

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/boss-wants-juve-star-1813393.html

Artur Ionita - Hellas Verona

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/verona-star-linked-1813400.html
Transfer Thread on 21:29 - Jul 5 with 3000 viewsmagicdaps10

Soudani a Striker from Dinamo Zagreb now linked.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Transfer Thread on 22:56 - Jul 5 with 2906 viewsDaggyjack

Transfer Thread on 21:29 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

Soudani a Striker from Dinamo Zagreb now linked.

Can't see any link with Swansea to Soudani since December 2015 - any source for this?
Transfer Thread on 11:31 - Jul 6 with 2803 viewsexiledinenglandjack

https://www.whoscored.com/News/15OcZ-AVsUudIn4GTHHCWQ/Show/
L'equipe reporting we are in negotians with Marseille for a season long loan for Bafe!
Transfer Thread on 12:00 - Jul 6 with 2762 viewslondonlisa2001

Transfer Thread on 11:31 - Jul 6 by exiledinenglandjack

https://www.whoscored.com/News/15OcZ-AVsUudIn4GTHHCWQ/Show/
L'equipe reporting we are in negotians with Marseille for a season long loan for Bafe!

Ah - that explains all the excited chatter that is going around that we've managed to offload Bafe then.

Fingers crossed.

Although offloading three strikers with no real hints of anyone coming in is odd to say the least. HRK could be one I suppose, but that still leaves at least one more (starter).
Transfer Thread on 12:07 - Jul 6 with 2752 viewsGriffting

Transfer Thread on 12:00 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

Ah - that explains all the excited chatter that is going around that we've managed to offload Bafe then.

Fingers crossed.

Although offloading three strikers with no real hints of anyone coming in is odd to say the least. HRK could be one I suppose, but that still leaves at least one more (starter).

Do we need to start a Kickstarter to raise a bit of coin for Marseille for this to happen? More than willing to get one under way. #getbafehome
Striker situation is a bit concerning but whether bafe here or not, not sure it makes much difference to that concern.
Transfer Thread on 12:11 - Jul 6 with 2746 viewslondonlisa2001

Transfer Thread on 12:07 - Jul 6 by Griffting

Do we need to start a Kickstarter to raise a bit of coin for Marseille for this to happen? More than willing to get one under way. #getbafehome
Striker situation is a bit concerning but whether bafe here or not, not sure it makes much difference to that concern.

Maybe.

Can't understand why we seem prepared to go to the U.S. without any strikers to speak of though.
Transfer Thread on 12:36 - Jul 6 with 2706 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Transfer Thread on 12:11 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

Maybe.

Can't understand why we seem prepared to go to the U.S. without any strikers to speak of though.

McBurnie leading the line at this rate
Transfer Thread on 12:38 - Jul 6 with 2699 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 12:36 - Jul 6 by exiledinenglandjack

Owain Jones, mun
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Thread on 12:39 - Jul 6 with 2697 viewsDaggyjack

Transfer Thread on 12:36 - Jul 6 by exiledinenglandjack

Not ideal to have no strikers but do you really believe that Huw would allow Paloschi, Eder and Gomis all to leave without at least one deal already sealed in principle and another on the way?

No chance.
Transfer Thread on 12:41 - Jul 6 with 2689 viewsmax936

Transfer Thread on 12:39 - Jul 6 by Daggyjack

Not ideal to have no strikers but do you really believe that Huw would allow Paloschi, Eder and Gomis all to leave without at least one deal already sealed in principle and another on the way?

No chance.

I doubt its sorely down to Huw anymore though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Transfer Thread on 12:41 - Jul 6 with 2663 viewslondonlisa2001

No chance.

I thought that when Danny Graham left us !
Transfer Thread on 12:43 - Jul 6 with 2660 viewsexiledinenglandjack

No chance.

I was thinking of the U.S tour, but agree that we've probably got something in the works. Agree with the earlier post, I think we'll pick up HRK and another starter
Transfer Thread on 12:57 - Jul 6 with 2637 viewsJango

With gomis going I think Robson Kanu will definitely come with us spending big on another striker. Ayew can also play striker so I think 3 options up front is fine the way we play. I think we've been wasting wages the last few seasons on having too many players who are nowhere near the team.
Transfer Thread on 14:58 - Jul 6 with 2576 viewsmonmouth

No chance.

When did Gomis leave Dags?

As I said 6 weeks back, it wouldn't surprise me at all if next years strikers are Ayew and Gomis, barring someone meeting his stupid wages and probably another signing on fee and us getting the remaining signing on fee back.

Maybe get HRK as a cheapish back up. But now he's had his moment in the sun he probably won't sell himself cheap.

If Gomis won't or can't go, we have no room to move.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 15:09 - Jul 6 with 2559 viewsairedale

HRK is classed as a winger though?
Transfer Thread on 15:45 - Jul 6 with 2533 viewsDaggyjack

Transfer Thread on 14:58 - Jul 6 by monmouth

When did Gomis leave Dags?

As I said 6 weeks back, it wouldn't surprise me at all if next years strikers are Ayew and Gomis, barring someone meeting his stupid wages and probably another signing on fee and us getting the remaining signing on fee back.

Maybe get HRK as a cheapish back up. But now he's had his moment in the sun he probably won't sell himself cheap.

If Gomis won't or can't go, we have no room to move.

Gomis off to Marseille on a season loan if they can agree wages with us...
If this happens, I agree that we will have HRK on a free, keep Ayew and spend £12-£15 million on s striker and £10-£12 million on Joey and that'll pretty much be that unless anyone leaves (although I'd like a RB too).
Transfer Thread on 23:43 - Jul 6 with 2416 viewskyswans

L'Equipe was saying Marseille want us to pay 70% of Gomis' wages, we want to pay "only" 40%.

Don't want to see Gomis as a No. 1 or No. 2 for us next year, but I wouldn't want to pay 70% of his wages for him to be elsewhere.
Transfer Thread on 02:55 - Jul 7 with 2372 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Transfer Thread on 23:43 - Jul 6 by kyswans

L'Equipe was saying Marseille want us to pay 70% of Gomis' wages, we want to pay "only" 40%.

Don't want to see Gomis as a No. 1 or No. 2 for us next year, but I wouldn't want to pay 70% of his wages for him to be elsewhere.

Either option is pretty awful. I agree, put him on the bench for that, since injuries usually happen anyway.

For comparison, how much of Michu's salary was paid by the Swans when he was in Italy?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Transfer Thread on 07:35 - Jul 7 with 2297 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Matt Grimes to Leeds, season long loan
Transfer Thread on 08:33 - Jul 7 with 2229 viewsLoyal

Transfer Thread on 07:35 - Jul 7 by exiledinenglandjack

I don't think Monk is doing anything wrong by cherry picking the players who won't be in the swans squad. But what it does do is highlight his inadequacy in the transfer market and reinforce what we knew all along about how Swansea do player business. Monk doesn't know how to do it, and so reverts to type.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Transfer Thread on 09:43 - Jul 7 with 2176 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 02:55 - Jul 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Either option is pretty awful. I agree, put him on the bench for that, since injuries usually happen anyway.

For comparison, how much of Michu's salary was paid by the Swans when he was in Italy?

0%, and they paid for the privilege.
Transfer Thread on 10:20 - Jul 7 with 2147 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 07:35 - Jul 7 by exiledinenglandjack

Over the moon with that, the real world for one of our development players, and at a high level too.
Transfer Thread on 17:36 - Jul 8 with 1974 viewsairedale

Ryan Hedges goes to Yeovil for 6 months.

http://www.ytfc.net/news/article/2016-17/wales-under-21-ryan-hedges-signs-loan-d
Transfer Thread on 19:52 - Jul 8 with 1879 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 17:36 - Jul 8 by airedale

Ryan Hedges goes to Yeovil for 6 months.

http://www.ytfc.net/news/article/2016-17/wales-under-21-ryan-hedges-signs-loan-d

Looked good in League One a couple of seasons ago but has stalled pretty badly since. Hope he makes an impression there.

Have we got an official link with Yeovil now? Constant traffic over the last 3 seasons.
Transfer Thread on 20:15 - Jul 8 with 1843 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 19:52 - Jul 8 by jasper_T

Looked good in League One a couple of seasons ago but has stalled pretty badly since. Hope he makes an impression there.

Have we got an official link with Yeovil now? Constant traffic over the last 3 seasons.

Looks like there's something comfy in place, our people must be happy with their set-up there, for bringing our youngsters along.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024