Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just nipped over Tescos 23:03 - Jun 24 with 6724 viewsDarran

And the cashier asked the Foreign couple in front of me if they wanted help packing their bags? Fùck me we only voted out this morning give them a chance like.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just nipped over Tescos on 01:03 - Jun 25 with 3081 viewsGlyn1

OK I don't do this often, but this definitely deserves a

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Just nipped over Tescos on 06:09 - Jun 25 with 3029 viewsjackal

Good one!
Just nipped over Tescos on 09:35 - Jun 25 with 2890 viewsWxmJax

Funny.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Just nipped over Tescos on 10:31 - Jun 25 with 2818 viewsKilkennyjack

Was he that local doctor bloke ? Just saying ...

Beware of the Risen People

Just nipped over Tescos on 11:58 - Jun 25 with 2736 viewsDafyddHuw

Daz, this can't be one of yours - it's funny and your sense of humour is shit.
Just nipped over Tescos on 12:54 - Jun 25 with 2667 viewsSmellyplumz

I know your daughter was seriously ill recently, I'm glad she is better, has she ever been treated by a foreign doctor or nurse? I know you'll reply with it was a joke but if someone made a disabled joke I'm sure you would not find it very funny even if you pretended it was.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Just nipped over Tescos on 12:59 - Jun 25 with 2658 viewsDarran

Just nipped over Tescos on 12:54 - Jun 25 by Smellyplumz

I know your daughter was seriously ill recently, I'm glad she is better, has she ever been treated by a foreign doctor or nurse? I know you'll reply with it was a joke but if someone made a disabled joke I'm sure you would not find it very funny even if you pretended it was.

You know me so well. Prick.

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:01 - Jun 25 with 2652 viewsSmellyplumz

Just nipped over Tescos on 12:59 - Jun 25 by Darran

You know me so well. Prick.

Love you too vagina

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:02 - Jun 25 with 2652 viewsDarran

Just nipped over Tescos on 12:54 - Jun 25 by Smellyplumz

Oh and my daughter and everyone else will continue to be treated by foreign doctors and nurses until the day they die you ignorant cùnt.

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:03 - Jun 25 with 2644 viewsSmellyplumz

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:02 - Jun 25 by Darran

Oh and my daughter and everyone else will continue to be treated by foreign doctors and nurses until the day they die you ignorant cùnt.

Exactly my point then isn't it you tw@t so why post jokes like that.

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:04 - Jun 25 with 2638 viewsDarran

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:03 - Jun 25 by Smellyplumz

Exactly my point then isn't it you tw@t so why post jokes like that.

Because that's what it is you thick prick a joke.

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:10 - Jun 25 with 2618 viewsSmellyplumz

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:04 - Jun 25 by Darran

Because that's what it is you thick prick a joke.

Yeah call me a c u nt , I was genuinely please your daughter made a recovery and said so on here, your full of hatred darran. Like I said you don't like it when people make jokes about you but quite happy to make jokes about foreigners, as you have proved here.

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:12 - Jun 25 with 2607 viewsMurph75

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:10 - Jun 25 by Smellyplumz

Yeah call me a c u nt , I was genuinely please your daughter made a recovery and said so on here, your full of hatred darran. Like I said you don't like it when people make jokes about you but quite happy to make jokes about foreigners, as you have proved here.

Mate in all fairness I think you're the only one who hasn't taken it as a joke?

Not sure why you need to bring Darren's family in to this either?
Just nipped over Tescos on 13:15 - Jun 25 with 2600 viewsDarran

Yeah that'll be it I hate jokes about me.

You're also a c*nt for suggesting foreign doctors and nurses are going to be kicked out of the country,you're just as much as a c*nt as Farage and all his cronies just you're a c*nt in the opposite camp

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:20 - Jun 25 with 2589 viewsTreforys_Jack

I thought it was funny to be fair, huge overreaction, let it go mate, the ballot went against us, I still think there is at least a 50% chance we won't leave the EU.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 13:26]
Just nipped over Tescos on 13:22 - Jun 25 with 2578 viewsDarran

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:20 - Jun 25 by Treforys_Jack

I thought it was funny to be fair, huge overreaction, let it go mate, the ballot went against us, I still think there is at least a 50% chance we won't leave the EU.

Indeed it's very strange that lefties are all for a democray but go mental when a democratic vote goes the wrong way.

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:27 - Jun 25 with 2560 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:22 - Jun 25 by Darran

Indeed it's very strange that lefties are all for a democray but go mental when a democratic vote goes the wrong way.

Indeed.
Just nipped over Tescos on 13:28 - Jun 25 with 2556 viewsSmellyplumz

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:15 - Jun 25 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it I hate jokes about me.

You're also a c*nt for suggesting foreign doctors and nurses are going to be kicked out of the country,you're just as much as a c*nt as Farage and all his cronies just you're a c*nt in the opposite camp

Show me where I've said that you fuking bellend

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:29 - Jun 25 with 2547 viewsMurph75

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:28 - Jun 25 by Smellyplumz

Just let it go.
Just nipped over Tescos on 13:30 - Jun 25 with 2544 viewsDarran

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:28 - Jun 25 by Smellyplumz

So why did you bring foreign doctors and nurses into it then when you know full well they won't be going anywhere you backtracking tw*t.

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:30 - Jun 25 with 2544 viewsSmellyplumz

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:20 - Jun 25 by Treforys_Jack

Yeah my wife is foreign, would you think it was funny if I made a joke about disabled people on here? But it's ok to make jokes about foreigners.. Ok. Nothing to do with in out more to do with not tolerating the right wing hatred.

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:33 - Jun 25 with 2532 viewsSmellyplumz

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:30 - Jun 25 by Darran

So why did you bring foreign doctors and nurses into it then when you know full well they won't be going anywhere you backtracking tw*t.

Not back tracking at all I made a valid point that you don't like. Your taking the piss out of foreigners but I know for a fact you would go into melt down if I made a joke about disabled people, I've seen you do it. Your a fking hypocrite.

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:33 - Jun 25 with 2527 viewsMurph75

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:30 - Jun 25 by Smellyplumz

Yeah my wife is foreign, would you think it was funny if I made a joke about disabled people on here? But it's ok to make jokes about foreigners.. Ok. Nothing to do with in out more to do with not tolerating the right wing hatred.

In fairness it was tongue in cheek in my opinion. Consider what happened yesterday.
Just nipped over Tescos on 13:34 - Jun 25 with 2524 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:30 - Jun 25 by Smellyplumz

To be fair Darran makes fun of most things including disability, it's called having a sense of humour. Appreciate you're a bit raw emotionally at the moment, but your going to look back in a day or 2 and realise you've hugely overreacted.
Just nipped over Tescos on 13:35 - Jun 25 with 2518 viewsDarran

Just nipped over Tescos on 13:33 - Jun 25 by Smellyplumz

Not back tracking at all I made a valid point that you don't like. Your taking the piss out of foreigners but I know for a fact you would go into melt down if I made a joke about disabled people, I've seen you do it. Your a fking hypocrite.

You've seen me go into meltdown on here over a disabled joke?

Not only are you a c*nt but you're a lying c*nt too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024