Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread 12:33 - Jul 4 with 29116 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 12:33 - Jul 4 with 10070 viewsjackharris

Date: Wednesday 6th July 2016
Time: 8pm BST 9pm French Time
Venue: Stade De Lyon

Referee: Jonas Eriksson (SWE)
Fourth official at the 2015 UEFA Champions League final, Eriksson stepped up to referee this year's UEFA Europa League showpiece between Sevilla and Liverpool, having also officiated at the 2013 UEFA Super Cup. Assistant referees: Mathias Klasenius (SWE), Daniel Wärnmark (SWE) Additional assistant referees: Stefan Johannesson (SWE), Markus Strömbergsson (SWE) Fourth official: Szymon Marciniak (POL) Reserve official: Pawel Sokolnicki (POL)

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 18:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:26 - Jul 4 with 9976 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets available now on the UEFA portal.... But only category 1 at a staggering €495.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:29 - Jul 4 with 9969 viewsdailew

Still Cat2 availale.

Started planning a trip over till I saw the prices. Ludicrous.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:31 - Jul 4 with 9962 viewsbuilthjack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:29 - Jul 4 by dailew

Still Cat2 availale.

Started planning a trip over till I saw the prices. Ludicrous.

When you get to the finish line on the portal you will find that there are only cat 1 left.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:48 - Jul 4 with 9938 viewspikeypaul

Portugal fans do not travel in numbers,there will be tickets available on the day around the ground at face value or lower in the hour before the game.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2016 13:49]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 14:17 - Jul 4 with 9895 viewsGowerjack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 12:33 - Jul 4 by jackharris

Fourth official at the 2015 UEFA Champions League final, Eriksson stepped up to referee this year's UEFA Europa League showpiece between Sevilla and Liverpool, having also officiated at the 2013 UEFA Super Cup. Assistant referees: Mathias Klasenius (SWE), Daniel Wärnmark (SWE) Additional assistant referees: Stefan Johannesson (SWE), Markus Strömbergsson (SWE) Fourth official: Szymon Marciniak (POL) Reserve official: Pawel Sokolnicki (POL)

Yowsa yousa yousa.....

Phoawr

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 14:20 - Jul 4 with 9892 viewsbuilthjack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 12:33 - Jul 4 by jackharris

She must be Portuguese surely?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 15:15 - Jul 4 with 9843 viewsClinton

HRK or Vokes ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 15:51 - Jul 4 with 9803 viewssomersetsimon

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 15:15 - Jul 4 by Clinton

HRK or Vokes ?

I thought I heard from a previous match that the Portuguese centre backs are pretty old. If that's the case, it may be better for HRK to run them around a bit.
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 16:39 - Jul 4 with 9754 viewsyescomeon

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 15:51 - Jul 4 by somersetsimon

I thought I heard from a previous match that the Portuguese centre backs are pretty old. If that's the case, it may be better for HRK to run them around a bit.

Combined age knocking on for 80!

Upthecity!

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 16:51 - Jul 4 with 9736 viewskarnataka

The journeys to France are getting ever more varied. After last Friday's 6 hours wait at the tunnel (did get to the game on time btw), this time flying to Geneva (not even in France!!) Wednesday pm, hiring car and driving to Lyon hopefully to arrive about 6-6.30pm. Reverse sequence the Thursday morning to get home about 12 noon. Haven't even thought about the Final yet, tickets may be seriously stupid prices especially if France get through. Mind you, I'm seriously stupid when it comes to buying tickets for this competition.
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 17:12 - Jul 4 with 9717 viewsBrynmill_Jack

She looks finished to me

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 17:14 - Jul 4 with 9715 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 16:51 - Jul 4 by karnataka

The journeys to France are getting ever more varied. After last Friday's 6 hours wait at the tunnel (did get to the game on time btw), this time flying to Geneva (not even in France!!) Wednesday pm, hiring car and driving to Lyon hopefully to arrive about 6-6.30pm. Reverse sequence the Thursday morning to get home about 12 noon. Haven't even thought about the Final yet, tickets may be seriously stupid prices especially if France get through. Mind you, I'm seriously stupid when it comes to buying tickets for this competition.

I do envy you and all that are out adventuring. No money so praying for a windfall!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 17:20 - Jul 4 with 9710 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Jonas Eriksson of Sweden will be the ref. He's done two other Euro games so far, including 3-0 over Russia.

Also was the ref for the Europa League final.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 17:24 - Jul 4 with 9703 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Looks like Pepe is an injury doubt.

http://www.espnfc.us/european-championship/story/2907391/portugal-defender-pepe-

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 17:46 - Jul 4 with 9667 viewsantoine

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:31 - Jul 4 by builthjack

When you get to the finish line on the portal you will find that there are only cat 1 left.

I ve got 2 tickets CAT 2 face value 295 euros available in Lyon if someone is interested.
my email: cookiepin9@gmail.com
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 17:47 - Jul 4 with 9666 viewsOldjack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 17:12 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

She looks finished to me

Nipples are missing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 18:42 - Jul 4 with 9548 viewsOldjack

This would be nice after the ninety

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:26 - Jul 4 with 9481 viewsmax936

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 18:42 - Jul 4 by Oldjack

This would be nice after the ninety

Was in the Thomson travel shop in Swansea somorning and there was a couple of lads picking their tickets up for France they're going out in morning, I was more than tad jealous

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:50 - Jul 4 with 9449 viewsmonmouth

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 17:24 - Jul 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

Looks like Pepe is an injury doubt.

http://www.espnfc.us/european-championship/story/2907391/portugal-defender-pepe-

That would be excellent news. Just need Ronnie to trip over his ego, or to get his fat head jammed in a doorway now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:52 - Jul 4 with 9442 viewsphact0rri

Goodness I really want to buy one of those training polo collar Wales Tops. I really like the look of those. Are those being sold at shops?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:59 - Jul 4 with 9425 viewsSwansNZ

Are we playing in our away kit?

EDIT: ok, I see we are - wear grey for Wales?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2016 20:01]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 21:17 - Jul 4 with 9326 viewsmarchamjack

Car is packed ready for 6am get away. Onto the Chunnel. 500 mile drive to Lyon...

Beers and watch game Wednesday.

Reverse journey Thursday.

Get to the final.

Drive to Paris Saturday.

Drive home Monday

This tournament is killing my bank balance and liver. But loving it. The world outside France and the tournament currently feels like the outside world, being in the tournament bubble seems like normal life atm.

Never going to happen again, so riding it while it's there.

C'mon WAAAAALLLLLEEEESSSSSSSSS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 21:24 - Jul 4 with 9319 viewskarnataka

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 15:51 - Jul 4 by somersetsimon

Agree with that. From what I've seen of their old CBs, I don't think they'll be comfortable with the way HRK plays at all. They look prone to errors and HRK will force them into plenty with his high energy game, workrate and strength and Pepe looks like a red card candidate. Wear them out then bring on SV to nod in a couple in the last 15 minutes.
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 23:02 - Jul 4 with 9205 viewsbuilthjack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 21:17 - Jul 4 by marchamjack

Car is packed ready for 6am get away. Onto the Chunnel. 500 mile drive to Lyon...

Beers and watch game Wednesday.

Reverse journey Thursday.

Get to the final.

Drive to Paris Saturday.

Drive home Monday

This tournament is killing my bank balance and liver. But loving it. The world outside France and the tournament currently feels like the outside world, being in the tournament bubble seems like normal life atm.

Never going to happen again, so riding it while it's there.

C'mon WAAAAALLLLLEEEESSSSSSSSS

Snap

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024