Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now 21:18 - Jul 18 with 2624 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A B.BC reporter reports from Bakersfield California over the divisions in their society in the run up to the upcoming Presidential election.
Jesus, are these people for f*cking real! Unbelievably racist. Catch it on iplayer or on demand. I'm genuinely shocked.
White mobs turning up in poor black areas in a dozen pick up trucks with baseball bats on Friday nights. How long before the return of the lynch mobs?
And a hispanic grandfather beaten by police with batons while their dog savaged hm, because he was suspected of being drunk and under the influence of drugs. He was neither.
He died 8 days later.
During this programme it's quite apparent that most of the residents of Bakersfield would like a return to the segregation of the 1960's. Some of them were unashamedly going on camera proclaiming they were proud of their racism.

I think that the USA and "land of the free" is about to erupt into a racial civil war from which it may never recover, and a lot of that is due to Trump's open xenophobia and relentless agitation.

Thank God the UK is a zillion miles away from that kind of scenario.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 22:11 - Jul 18 with 2572 viewsDr_Winston

Trump has spent the vast majority of his life as a liberal, card carrying Democrat.

Something ain't quite right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 22:20 - Jul 18 with 2554 viewsAquinas

They interviewed a couple of white racists and one black woman who described the Friday night attack.

There is no footage of any white on ethnic minority violence as far as I can remember.

The disgusting attack on the Grandfather happens to black, white and hispanic. They did not look at him and think 'we need to kill a hispanic'. The Police in America are thugs, they target anyone.

It was a terrible documentary that only focused on the worst kinds of people. Did they interview one white person who wasn't a daft racist?
Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 22:42 - Jul 18 with 2527 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 22:20 - Jul 18 by Aquinas

They interviewed a couple of white racists and one black woman who described the Friday night attack.

There is no footage of any white on ethnic minority violence as far as I can remember.

The disgusting attack on the Grandfather happens to black, white and hispanic. They did not look at him and think 'we need to kill a hispanic'. The Police in America are thugs, they target anyone.

It was a terrible documentary that only focused on the worst kinds of people. Did they interview one white person who wasn't a daft racist?

Yes, the retired policeman who was complaining about the 13 shootings that had happened in that ounty nd how some should have seen the police prosecuted. One of the racist guys said there should be 500 lethal shootings ! Nutter!
I have to agree that this can't be true, surely?? I mean this documentary is rather sensationalist . I wonder if any of out american friends like California Jack could verify?

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 22:57 - Jul 18 with 2491 viewsLoyal

All the police in America are thugs ?
Are you sure ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 22:58 - Jul 18 with 2481 viewsDarran

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 22:57 - Jul 18 by Loyal

All the police in America are thugs ?
Are you sure ?

The Dream Police aren't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 23:47 - Jul 18 with 2449 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Also I think a willingness to speak in the terms that those daft racists were using on camera for a BBC interview does say something about the climate where they live politically. It did seem to be permissive over there .

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 10:47 - Jul 19 with 2354 viewsDafyddHuw

America - we're watching the death throes of a (not very successful) empire.

Can you imagine living every day like this? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p040v890/nypd-biggest-gang-in-new-york?sugg
[Post edited 19 Jul 2016 11:41]
Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 16:23 - Jul 19 with 2303 viewsskippyjack

What do you expect.. they're Americans.. they're so inebriated in the 'American Dream'.. they've all lost the plot..

They eat gigantic portions of saturated, radiated drain food.
They are religious fanatics
They're egotistical nutters
They have a lot of self appreciation and pride, borderline psychotic
They're all mentally depressive nut jobs who guzzle down pills like confetti
They're offended by everything
They're way over the top on every issue, and take it way beyond proportions
They still have towns dotted around states who will not accept someone of a different colour, race of equal opportunity.. because the old drunken red neck ancestry has passed it down throughout the generations.. mainly farmers using African Americans like a cattle of cows.

The country is a cyst of delusion.. mix in guns.. American egos.. and Trumps, Hilary's.. it's one big constitution of exploding egos.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 16:46 - Jul 19 with 2285 viewsskippyjack

The FEMA camps need to be used an all..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 19:30 - Jul 19 with 2246 viewspikeypaul

Just watched it

It's a mirror image of the U.K.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 23:44 - Jul 19 with 2189 viewsLoyal

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 22:58 - Jul 18 by Darran

The Dream Police aren't.

Are they the blokes who dress up and shake their cocks in women's faces like the chippendales ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 23:57 - Jul 19 with 2179 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 19:30 - Jul 19 by pikeypaul

Just watched it

It's a mirror image of the U.K.

How mate, in what respect?

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 02:45 - Jul 20 with 2158 viewsLoyal

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 23:57 - Jul 19 by Brynmill_Jack

How mate, in what respect?

Apparently their underclasses support Trump like ours voted out for immigration reasons. That was the implication. Basically the programme was bollox - a bunch of people with opposing views chatting shit.

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 09:12 - Jul 20 with 2105 viewspikeypaul

It was very obvious,the editing was done to get people watching think that's happening here.

Eg The woman saying "they are coming here and willing to work for less than us" and "some are legal but there are a load lot of illegals".

It was typical BBC leftie BS,you could see the bias in it from the 1st minute.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 9:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 09:34 - Jul 20 with 2086 viewsnierika

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 16:23 - Jul 19 by skippyjack

What do you expect.. they're Americans.. they're so inebriated in the 'American Dream'.. they've all lost the plot..

They eat gigantic portions of saturated, radiated drain food.
They are religious fanatics
They're egotistical nutters
They have a lot of self appreciation and pride, borderline psychotic
They're all mentally depressive nut jobs who guzzle down pills like confetti
They're offended by everything
They're way over the top on every issue, and take it way beyond proportions
They still have towns dotted around states who will not accept someone of a different colour, race of equal opportunity.. because the old drunken red neck ancestry has passed it down throughout the generations.. mainly farmers using African Americans like a cattle of cows.

The country is a cyst of delusion.. mix in guns.. American egos.. and Trumps, Hilary's.. it's one big constitution of exploding egos.

Im veggie, agnostic and dont have a racist bone in my body - guess youve already made your mind up about me!
Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 09:36 - Jul 20 with 2083 viewsLoyal

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 09:34 - Jul 20 by nierika

Im veggie, agnostic and dont have a racist bone in my body - guess youve already made your mind up about me!

It's very easy to look at a whole group of people and make sweeping statements.
It's what we do best 👍

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 13:03 - Jul 20 with 2030 viewsnierika

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 09:36 - Jul 20 by Loyal

It's what we do best 👍

And you're doing to same thing as the Americans your're hammering.
Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 13:07 - Jul 20 with 2026 viewsDarran

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 09:34 - Jul 20 by nierika

Ignore Skippy mate he's not a well lad.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 16:09 - Jul 20 with 1978 viewsskippyjack

Trump's Angry America - BBC 1 right now on 09:36 - Jul 20 by Loyal

It's what we do best 👍

What.. The majority of Americans are green eating vegetarians?.. who are not pill taking, egotistical depressive heads?..

facts tell a different story.. but I'm the one that's unwell.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024