Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curt Not Happy with Huey? 08:40 - Jul 29 with 6535 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36919252

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:59 - Jul 30 with 474 viewsLoyal

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 17:35 - Jul 29 by majorraglan

The old board have their cash which is stashed away.

The new owners could assest strip the club selling every player worth anything replacing them with kids, they could then trouser most of the money that's being paid out this year in TV revenue, plus all the parachute payments due over the next few years.

Sorry watchman, didn't see your post.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 17:37]

And if they do that Levien and the other one will not survive 5 minutes in Swansea, physically, mentally and any other tally you like to mention.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 11:01 - Jul 30 with 423 viewsmajorraglan

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 09:59 - Jul 30 by Loyal

And if they do that Levien and the other one will not survive 5 minutes in Swansea, physically, mentally and any other tally you like to mention.

Loyal, yes I agree with you, there would be a fans backlash if the club was run in to the ground and asset stripped. If we went in to a slide, they may decide against coming here to watch the team or visit the city for fear of being targeted. They wouldn't be the first set of absent owners, there are plenty in the Premier League.

Hopefully the asset stripping of the club will never happen and we will be successful for many years, I only pointed it out as a possible course of action they could take to recoup their investment if it all went pete tong.There are clubs out there who have been run in this manner.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 11:27 - Jul 30 with 379 viewsLoyal

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 11:01 - Jul 30 by majorraglan

Loyal, yes I agree with you, there would be a fans backlash if the club was run in to the ground and asset stripped. If we went in to a slide, they may decide against coming here to watch the team or visit the city for fear of being targeted. They wouldn't be the first set of absent owners, there are plenty in the Premier League.

Hopefully the asset stripping of the club will never happen and we will be successful for many years, I only pointed it out as a possible course of action they could take to recoup their investment if it all went pete tong.There are clubs out there who have been run in this manner.

Indeed, but of course if they do things right, are seen to be trying, and being open there will be no issues. My point to them is how the club was saved, and what was done, just think about it, don't be same.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 11:29 - Jul 30 with 365 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 11:27 - Jul 30 by Loyal

Indeed, but of course if they do things right, are seen to be trying, and being open there will be no issues. My point to them is how the club was saved, and what was done, just think about it, don't be same.

The men in Balaclavas would return

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 11:39 - Jul 30 with 349 viewsDracan66

My concern is trying to bed new players (should they arrive) into a squad with only a week or two before the season begins.
It seems that the board are akin to the secret service regarding the information they give to the fans.
Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 11:54 - Jul 30 with 302 viewsHumpty

Curt Not Happy with Huey? on 08:51 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

"Nobody will want to know anything about how Jackett achieved the first promotion, or how Sousa kept shit together after Martinez left. Let's spend 15 minutes listening to some girl blatantly lie about eating breakfast with 40% proof alcohol, or hang around with a couple of Spanish pensioners instead"

Worst thing about the entire shambles was how many people swallowed it and enthusiastically sang its praises when it first came out. Should have been treated with contempt from the start. Still, better late than never.

Yeah.

It's all her fault. F*cking cow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024