Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are our new investors doing? 10:02 - Jul 30 with 11250 viewsSheffieldjack

Wolves are in for Anderson Talisca, a Brazilian striker, for £25 million. They are a Championship side who have just been backed by new investors. Meanwhile we are scraping the barrel with rumours about Peter Crouch and loan signings. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
What are our new investors doing? on 13:26 - Jul 30 with 1462 viewsDr_Winston

What are our new investors doing? on 13:01 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

It certainly was,. it's just that some couldn't/wouldn't see it.

Basiically this club is a dead man walking, but not one that's will see a swift death at the hands of the executioner, but a slow lingering death as all the blood is sucked out of it .
RIP

That's definitely the glass half empty version.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What are our new investors doing? on 13:41 - Jul 30 with 1417 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What are our new investors doing? on 13:26 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

Unfortunately, for new owners who said they "want to increase the Club's ability to compete at the highest level" there is not the slightest shred of evidence that the negative view is incorrect or misplaced. Raynor is living on the planet treacle sponge if he thinks there isn't a problem. It's becoming more and more obvious as each day the new season comes closer

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What are our new investors doing? on 13:47 - Jul 30 with 1397 viewsWatchman

What are our new investors doing? on 11:07 - Jul 30 by Darran

The same or less than last summer?

Where the f*cks the money then we're supposed to be getting £150million this season why can't we spend £30million?

cos its been syphoned to the new gaffers

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

What are our new investors doing? on 13:49 - Jul 30 with 1393 viewsChrisSCFC

Don't really care what Wolves new owners are doing but after making all the right noises to the press after getting the deal done you'd think they'd be eager to get the fans on board with action.

It's all very depressing at the moment.
What are our new investors doing? on 13:57 - Jul 30 with 1356 viewsraynor94

What are our new investors doing? on 13:41 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Unfortunately, for new owners who said they "want to increase the Club's ability to compete at the highest level" there is not the slightest shred of evidence that the negative view is incorrect or misplaced. Raynor is living on the planet treacle sponge if he thinks there isn't a problem. It's becoming more and more obvious as each day the new season comes closer

Who has said there isn't a problem? do you think players are going to automatically want to come here because we lodge an interest, Seville or Swansea, llorente seems to favour the former, I'll panic if the window closes and nobody has arrived

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What are our new investors doing? on 14:02 - Jul 30 with 1325 viewsFlashberryjack

What are our new investors doing? on 13:26 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

Just the way I see, it grieves me to say.
If there's no cash injection, no stadium expansion, and surely they'll be wanting a return on their £68 million it cost to purchase the shares,.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see anything other than disaster for our club, and a very similar fate that has befallen many other clubs that have been taken over by so called "investors"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What are our new investors doing? on 14:03 - Jul 30 with 1318 viewsClinton

Dont worry, be happy

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

What are our new investors doing? on 14:06 - Jul 30 with 1286 viewswaynekerr55

What are our new investors doing? on 14:02 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

If there's no cash injection, no stadium expansion, and surely they'll be wanting a return on their £68 million it cost to purchase the shares,.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see anything other than disaster for our club, and a very similar fate that has befallen many other clubs that have been taken over by so called "investors"

'Business' as usual for our so called 'fans' who sold up.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

What are our new investors doing? on 14:07 - Jul 30 with 1278 viewsHighjack

What are our new investors doing? on 13:47 - Jul 30 by Watchman

cos its been syphoned to the new gaffers

It can't be. The only way they can take money directly out of the club is in the form of salaries, dividends or bonuses etc which I imagine would have to be agreed by all parties including the trust.

They can't just transfer money directly into their own personal bank accounts.

However it does appear they are employing a rather harsh cost cutting strategy. Slashing wages, minimising outgoings. Not a recipe for success.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What are our new investors doing? on 14:08 - Jul 30 with 1271 viewsBorojack

What are our new investors doing? on 14:02 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

It was more than 68 million nearer 110 I think.
If the worse does happen will Jenkins Morgan and co regret the sale I wonder.
Not that it matters now

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

What are our new investors doing? on 14:16 - Jul 30 with 1240 viewsWxmJax

What are our new investors doing? on 13:57 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Who has said there isn't a problem? do you think players are going to automatically want to come here because we lodge an interest, Seville or Swansea, llorente seems to favour the former, I'll panic if the window closes and nobody has arrived

Can't blame him for wanting to stay in his home country at one of the top teams. Probably on £70k a week anyway so there'd have to be a special attraction for him to come.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

What are our new investors doing? on 14:23 - Jul 30 with 1218 viewsBorojack

What are our new investors doing? on 14:16 - Jul 30 by WxmJax

Can't blame him for wanting to stay in his home country at one of the top teams. Probably on £70k a week anyway so there'd have to be a special attraction for him to come.

There is a special attraction Wine Street, Rossis, Joes Ice cream what more could anyone want.

What are our new investors doing? on 14:26 - Jul 30 with 1203 viewsraynor94

What are our new investors doing? on 14:23 - Jul 30 by Borojack

There is a special attraction Wine Street, Rossis, Joes Ice cream what more could anyone want.

Sunny Seville

What are our new investors doing? on 14:30 - Jul 30 with 1185 viewsJackofdreambeach

The next week will reveal much I suspect . Will we strengthen with the right quality and strength ? Last summer played out similarly...waiting expectantly for Stuttgarts Alexander Maxim,Loic Remy et al and alas no signing.

The ground expansion looks a non event. Lots of mystery ,very little transparency and the club and Swansea Council agreeing to disagree.(open for business Swansea Council allegedly ! ) . That looks firmly in the long grass.

And in the underwhelming delayed press confereence with Levien and a somewhat dazed HJ - the American answers with regard expanding Liberty looked as wishy washy as ever.
What are our new investors doing? on 14:34 - Jul 30 with 1166 viewspencoedjack

What are our new investors doing? on 14:30 - Jul 30 by Jackofdreambeach

The next week will reveal much I suspect . Will we strengthen with the right quality and strength ? Last summer played out similarly...waiting expectantly for Stuttgarts Alexander Maxim,Loic Remy et al and alas no signing.

The ground expansion looks a non event. Lots of mystery ,very little transparency and the club and Swansea Council agreeing to disagree.(open for business Swansea Council allegedly ! ) . That looks firmly in the long grass.

And in the underwhelming delayed press confereence with Levien and a somewhat dazed HJ - the American answers with regard expanding Liberty looked as wishy washy as ever.

I thought the same last Saturday.
What are our new investors doing? on 14:38 - Jul 30 with 1144 viewsBorojack

What are our new investors doing? on 14:30 - Jul 30 by Jackofdreambeach

Its very early days but we really could do with some good news just to settle everyone down.
Be nice if the Trust or the board or Jenkins or anyone for that matter could reassure the supporters that the new owners have good interntions for the club.
But the only way to do that is in the transfer window and the longer it goes on the more anxious the supporters will get.

What are our new investors doing? on 14:39 - Jul 30 with 1137 viewsWxmJax

What are our new investors doing? on 14:23 - Jul 30 by Borojack

I believe they have Avenue de Sol y Vino, Miguel's and Helado de Jose's over there.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

What are our new investors doing? on 14:42 - Jul 30 with 1120 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What are our new investors doing? on 13:57 - Jul 30 by raynor94

He probably won't get a chance to play premier league football again. Is he really on70K a week at Sevilla?

They must have had a sky mega deal for la liga then because I can't see them being able to pay one of their fringe players 70 grand a week.

What are our new investors doing? on 14:47 - Jul 30 with 1095 viewsraynor94

What are our new investors doing? on 14:42 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

He probably won't get a chance to play premier league football again. Is he really on70K a week at Sevilla?

They must have had a sky mega deal for la liga then because I can't see them being able to pay one of their fringe players 70 grand a week.

Well Gameiro has gone for 25 million so I would think llorente would be first choice, Seville are in the Champions league perhaps he prefers that

What are our new investors doing? on 14:49 - Jul 30 with 1075 viewslondonlisa2001

What are our new investors doing? on 14:07 - Jul 30 by Highjack

It can't be. The only way they can take money directly out of the club is in the form of salaries, dividends or bonuses etc which I imagine would have to be agreed by all parties including the trust.

They can't just transfer money directly into their own personal bank accounts.

However it does appear they are employing a rather harsh cost cutting strategy. Slashing wages, minimising outgoings. Not a recipe for success.

If only there was a financial year end coming up soon, so the club could attempt to maximise the profits made in that financial year without spending any money back out, to avoid putting fees through the P&L (reducing the profit for the year), so that new owners, with enough votes to do so, could theoretically declare themselves a chunky dividend to immediately claw back some of the purchase price.

Not that anyone would do that surely.

In all seriousness, we can hope that they are not the sort to do that, but if I was investing in something I didn't much care about, I might think of doing it. And I'd put the money I'd taken out as a dividend back into the company the next day as a loan, with interest. Then I'd buy the players I needed, making a loss next year with the fees and amortisation which I'd roll back against this year's profits for tax purposes.

If we had sold Ayew before tomorrow, I'd be concerned that was exactly what they were doing incidentally.
What are our new investors doing? on 14:51 - Jul 30 with 1062 viewsFlashberryjack

What are our new investors doing? on 14:08 - Jul 30 by Borojack

It was more than 68 million nearer 110 I think.
If the worse does happen will Jenkins Morgan and co regret the sale I wonder.
Not that it matters now

As much as that.

No.

Correct, the die is cast.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What are our new investors doing? on 14:54 - Jul 30 with 1035 viewsdobjack2

What are our new investors doing? on 13:41 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

So far it is a fecking shambles.

From the long running saga of the share sale through the car crash of a press conference to our signings of 4th choice goalkeeper and centre half and a squad midfielder, making a miserly bid for Joe then walking away - a sign to fans and players alike- the gomis loan, the players we are linked with in the press and our players that a linked with leaving.

And when does the season start?
What are our new investors doing? on 15:04 - Jul 30 with 1003 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What are our new investors doing? on 14:47 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Well Gameiro has gone for 25 million so I would think llorente would be first choice, Seville are in the Champions league perhaps he prefers that

It looks like they want to sign someone else to replace Graneiro so he'd still be second choice.

Just looked up his salary and it is70K a week. I suppose we'd have to ask why the hell we were in for him in the first place when we couldn't really improve on his wage and Seville wanted a fee on top. Looks like we've wasted our own time on this one. And the clock is ticking

What are our new investors doing? on 15:07 - Jul 30 with 987 viewsBorojack

What are our new investors doing? on 15:04 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

It looks like they want to sign someone else to replace Graneiro so he'd still be second choice.

Just looked up his salary and it is70K a week. I suppose we'd have to ask why the hell we were in for him in the first place when we couldn't really improve on his wage and Seville wanted a fee on top. Looks like we've wasted our own time on this one. And the clock is ticking

How much was Gomis Eder and Pallochi on combined.

What are our new investors doing? on 15:08 - Jul 30 with 976 viewsjasper_T

What are our new investors doing? on 15:07 - Jul 30 by Borojack

How much was Gomis Eder and Pallochi on combined.

At least £100k/week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024