Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are our new investors doing? 10:02 - Jul 30 with 11255 viewsSheffieldjack

Wolves are in for Anderson Talisca, a Brazilian striker, for £25 million. They are a Championship side who have just been backed by new investors. Meanwhile we are scraping the barrel with rumours about Peter Crouch and loan signings. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
What are our new investors doing? on 09:43 - Jul 31 with 901 viewsSlugster664

What are our new investors doing? on 09:18 - Jul 31 by Treforys_Jack

Sell your season if that's the way you feel. Someone would probably be grateful as there doesn't seem to be any movement on expansion.

Read the second sentence.

STID

What are our new investors doing? on 10:51 - Jul 31 with 823 viewsJackofdreambeach

Hope we can work succesfully with the American 'investors'. The broadcsting/sponshorship money is mind blowing and the biggest ever.Let's hope if it gets channelled appropriately into Swansea City FC .
What are our new investors doing? on 11:08 - Jul 31 with 790 viewsLoyal

What are our new investors doing? on 10:51 - Jul 31 by Jackofdreambeach

Hope we can work succesfully with the American 'investors'. The broadcsting/sponshorship money is mind blowing and the biggest ever.Let's hope if it gets channelled appropriately into Swansea City FC .

We shouldn't be working with them it should be an open and transparent movement forwards- including the fans, all inclusive, but it isn't. There is nothing coming back, it's only a matter of time before people go across the pitch at these fckrs. I'm hope my gloomy disposition on the situation is wrong.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2016 11:10]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What are our new investors doing? on 11:27 - Jul 31 with 735 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What are our new investors doing? on 11:08 - Jul 31 by Loyal

We shouldn't be working with them it should be an open and transparent movement forwards- including the fans, all inclusive, but it isn't. There is nothing coming back, it's only a matter of time before people go across the pitch at these fckrs. I'm hope my gloomy disposition on the situation is wrong.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2016 11:10]

"it's only a matter of time before people go across the pitch at these fckrs."

Don't you mean across the Atlantic?
What are our new investors doing? on 11:47 - Jul 31 with 705 viewsdobjack2

What are our new investors doing? on 11:27 - Jul 31 by A_Fans_Dad

"it's only a matter of time before people go across the pitch at these fckrs."

Don't you mean across the Atlantic?

I do think he means the pitch as people won't be able to get to the ones across the Atlantic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024