Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? 16:58 - Jul 30 with 3565 viewsLoyal

Are we really in need of anymore players, or more to the point do the spankeys think these results of three games - no goals conceded and 12 scored means we are ready for the season ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 19:01 - Jul 30 with 897 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:40 - Jul 30 by jdtswan

To start a Premier League season with no recognised senior striker is suicide. I'm not under any illusion, with the squad we have right now, we WILL be relegated.

Remind us all again what contribution the 1 senior and 2 backup strikers made to our goal tally last year.
Then remind us all how many goals Gomis squandered that others may have put in if they had been playing in his position.
Remind us also how many attacks were wasted because Gomis was still offside.
Sometimes a non firing "Striker" can be a liability.
I am not saying we don't need and should not have 2, because we should.
But if what Guidolin is getting out of our players translates into the Prem we could be seeing a lot more goals contributed by our old goal scorers.
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 19:04 - Jul 30 with 891 viewsFlashberryjack

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 18:40 - Jul 30 by deanscfc

We NEED more players. Pre season means nothing.

We do need more players, but not just stocking fillers we need a bit of quality.
Unfortunately "quality" costs and we don't want to spend.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 20:38 - Jul 30 with 787 viewsjdtswan

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 19:01 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Remind us all again what contribution the 1 senior and 2 backup strikers made to our goal tally last year.
Then remind us all how many goals Gomis squandered that others may have put in if they had been playing in his position.
Remind us also how many attacks were wasted because Gomis was still offside.
Sometimes a non firing "Striker" can be a liability.
I am not saying we don't need and should not have 2, because we should.
But if what Guidolin is getting out of our players translates into the Prem we could be seeing a lot more goals contributed by our old goal scorers.

Granted, but we will still need someone up top who's natural game aside from getting goals is to hold the ball in advanced areas, and entice opposition defenders out of position and create gaps. Hope the Managers continues to get the best out of our current squad, and I will be over the moon if the 'old scorers' all get a hatfull each. But imagine being 3-0 down, looking to the bench and not having any options whatsoever instead of rotating midfield.
Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 08:51 - Jul 31 with 659 viewscanhecatchit

Anyone remember the Richmond Kickers, yep the Pub team across the Pond that beat us 2-0 lol

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 09:44 - Jul 31 with 625 viewsAussieSwan

I find it odd why haven't we played any top division sides?

Even Sheffield Wednesday managed to get a friendly with Benfica

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 10:06 - Jul 31 with 586 viewsStarsky

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 09:44 - Jul 31 by AussieSwan

I find it odd why haven't we played any top division sides?

Even Sheffield Wednesday managed to get a friendly with Benfica

Because they don't want to expose the squads limitations to the fans.

It's just the internet, init.

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 11:03 - Jul 31 with 558 viewsLoyal

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 10:06 - Jul 31 by Starsky

Because they don't want to expose the squads limitations to the fans.

Are they that devious ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 22:29 - Aug 1 with 465 viewsStarsky

Seriously - the way the friendlies have gone ? on 11:03 - Jul 31 by Loyal

Are they that devious ?

Now you mention it, probably not.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024