Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Believed his own myth !? 17:57 - Aug 12 with 3401 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Ashley Williams refusing to come off v Northern Ireland confirmed to me that he thought he was more important than the team. Cheers Tara #monkbuddy.
Believed his own myth !? on 18:28 - Aug 12 with 2695 viewsphact0rri

... Sure he sold out for money, does that mean he's not a squad player? surely if he was thinking of himself as an individual (which seems ridiculous considering who we have on the national side).

Its easy to let the hurt bother you like this. But honestly Ash was a fantastic player, and one that stayed with us for many years when he could have gone. Sure he finally has, and in a peculiar way. but there could be many reasons we don't know about. but to just sweep his service to club and country because of it seems a knee jerk response.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Believed his own myth !? on 18:30 - Aug 12 with 2684 viewsOldjack

Believed his own myth !? on 18:28 - Aug 12 by phact0rri

... Sure he sold out for money, does that mean he's not a squad player? surely if he was thinking of himself as an individual (which seems ridiculous considering who we have on the national side).

Its easy to let the hurt bother you like this. But honestly Ash was a fantastic player, and one that stayed with us for many years when he could have gone. Sure he finally has, and in a peculiar way. but there could be many reasons we don't know about. but to just sweep his service to club and country because of it seems a knee jerk response.

His so called injury was no where near as bad as he seemed to make out that's for sure ,made him look ard though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Believed his own myth !? on 23:09 - Aug 12 with 2296 viewsawayjack

Good luck to Ash. An absolute rock for us and his matches played record is like having 2 top squad players for the price of one. Sense the time is right for him to move on as those years of playing through injury may just catch up this season or next.
Believed his own myth !? on 23:14 - Aug 12 with 2269 viewsDarran

Why do people wish him good luck? I honestly couldn't give a f*ck what he does anymore.

The modern day football fan worries me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Believed his own myth !? on 23:16 - Aug 12 with 2261 viewsJacTawe

If you actually meant that you would have posted that almost straight away. I don't understand hatred toward former players, especially players like Ash who in my mind will desrvedly go down as a club legend.

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Believed his own myth !? on 23:27 - Aug 12 with 2220 viewsDarran

Believed his own myth !? on 23:16 - Aug 12 by JacTawe

If you actually meant that you would have posted that almost straight away. I don't understand hatred toward former players, especially players like Ash who in my mind will desrvedly go down as a club legend.

Hatred?
Who's hating? The fella doesn't play for us.

Believed his own myth !? on 00:03 - Aug 13 with 2132 viewsawayjack

Believed his own myth !? on 23:14 - Aug 12 by Darran

Why do people wish him good luck? I honestly couldn't give a f*ck what he does anymore.

The modern day football fan worries me.

A clubs history is as much about former players as the current crop. Your 'fxck you' attitude says more about you than those that respect former players. Sad.
Believed his own myth !? on 00:04 - Aug 13 with 2129 viewsKilkennyjack

Ash is superman.
We luvs Ash we do.

Statue please Sir Huwbert ?

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Believed his own myth !? on 00:04 - Aug 13 with 2126 viewsharryhpalmer

Believed his own myth !? on 18:28 - Aug 12 by phact0rri

when he could have gone? really? I didn't see any bids come in during those years.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Believed his own myth !? on 00:17 - Aug 13 with 2102 viewsoldtownjack

Believed his own myth !? on 00:03 - Aug 13 by awayjack

A clubs history is as much about former players as the current crop. Your 'fxck you' attitude says more about you than those that respect former players. Sad.

I'm with Darran on this one. It's not about hate, it's more about ambivalence. Yes he was good for us but he also wanted away from a club who were very good to him also. So whilst I supported him to the hilt when he was with us (even through his f**k ups) I'm now happy to see him as an any other opposition player and give him the usual stick.

Believed his own myth !? on 10:50 - Aug 13 with 1814 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Believed his own myth !? on 00:17 - Aug 13 by oldtownjack

I'm with Darran on this one. It's not about hate, it's more about ambivalence. Yes he was good for us but he also wanted away from a club who were very good to him also. So whilst I supported him to the hilt when he was with us (even through his f**k ups) I'm now happy to see him as an any other opposition player and give him the usual stick.

I reckon he might get a bit of stick in the fixture down here. I hope at least the home crowd shout "handball!) every time the ball goes near him in the box. Hrs definitely a player who will lose his composure if barracked.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Believed his own myth !? on 10:59 - Aug 13 with 1792 viewsplasjack

Lets concentrate on our remaining lot not talk forever about past players, who have moved on.
Believed his own myth !? on 11:01 - Aug 13 with 1780 viewsDarran

Believed his own myth !? on 00:03 - Aug 13 by awayjack

Swansea City I support mate not ex-players at other clubs,God forbid Williams should score against us so numpties like you can give him a clap.

Believed his own myth !? on 11:03 - Aug 13 with 1774 viewsDafyddHuw

OP - that bitterness will eat you up. Let it go. Nobody's irreplaceable.
He wanted to go, we've had his best years.
We bought him for nothing and made a nice profit which we can reinvest in a younger version, if we feel the need.

But that post was well out of order.
Believed his own myth !? on 11:05 - Aug 13 with 1764 viewsraynor94

Believed his own myth !? on 11:03 - Aug 13 by DafyddHuw

OP - that bitterness will eat you up. Let it go. Nobody's irreplaceable.
He wanted to go, we've had his best years.
We bought him for nothing and made a nice profit which we can reinvest in a younger version, if we feel the need.

But that post was well out of order.

Excellent post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Believed his own myth !? on 11:10 - Aug 13 with 1739 viewsdickythorpe

A lot of football forums still think he's an average player.

Anyway, he's gone and I'm grateful for his services to us. He is on the wane but I will always rate him highly.

It's an opportunity now for a fellow professional to make a name for themselves for our proud club.
Believed his own myth !? on 11:33 - Aug 13 with 1681 viewsdulaisjack

agree with darren, ashley williams saw the money and ran, no longer a jack , all this love for ex players , only players true jacks should support is the ones that represent swansea city not all this love for ex players load of bollocks, bony scores against us and swans fans applaud get real, ashley is well off money wise just got greedy, sod him no longer a jack.
Believed his own myth !? on 11:36 - Aug 13 with 1671 viewsDarran

Believed his own myth !? on 11:33 - Aug 13 by dulaisjack

agree with darren, ashley williams saw the money and ran, no longer a jack , all this love for ex players , only players true jacks should support is the ones that represent swansea city not all this love for ex players load of bollocks, bony scores against us and swans fans applaud get real, ashley is well off money wise just got greedy, sod him no longer a jack.

Well said.

I hope Ashley and his family have lovely healthy lives but I couldn't give a shit what he does at Everton.

Believed his own myth !? on 11:40 - Aug 13 with 1657 viewsLandore_Jack

Money may have played a part in his move but there are other aspects why he didn't want to stay. All the best Ash.

#backtojack

Believed his own myth !? on 11:42 - Aug 13 with 1651 viewsMurph75

Thanks for the memories Ash. The OP just showing a lacking of maturity.

Let's hope he's pre pubescent teenager visiting the forum in between power w@nks.
Believed his own myth !? on 11:47 - Aug 13 with 1626 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Believed his own myth !? on 11:42 - Aug 13 by Murph75

Thanks for the memories Ash. The OP just showing a lacking of maturity.

Let's hope he's pre pubescent teenager visiting the forum in between power w@nks.

If he remembers Walter Boyd playing then he isn't likely to be a teenager. And the OP is referring to Williams' ego, which is his biggest failing and weakness. I'd never say f*ck him as I believe he deserves respect for the part he's played but I'm glad he's gone. He had far too much say in everything and now he's gone I expect to see a far better team spirit among the players.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Believed his own myth !? on 11:54 - Aug 13 with 1610 viewsMurph75

Believed his own myth !? on 11:47 - Aug 13 by Brynmill_Jack

If he remembers Walter Boyd playing then he isn't likely to be a teenager. And the OP is referring to Williams' ego, which is his biggest failing and weakness. I'd never say f*ck him as I believe he deserves respect for the part he's played but I'm glad he's gone. He had far too much say in everything and now he's gone I expect to see a far better team spirit among the players.

Unlike yourself and the OP if I was playing in the last 16 of the euros for my nation I'd have to be close to death before I was hooked with an injury.

Can you show me evidence of this ego?

Actually save yourself the effort. I can't take anything seriously coming from someone who thinks JDG is "ard"
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 11:56]
Believed his own myth !? on 12:03 - Aug 13 with 1570 viewsDarran

Believed his own myth !? on 11:54 - Aug 13 by Murph75

Unlike yourself and the OP if I was playing in the last 16 of the euros for my nation I'd have to be close to death before I was hooked with an injury.

Can you show me evidence of this ego?

Actually save yourself the effort. I can't take anything seriously coming from someone who thinks JDG is "ard"
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 11:56]

Great post Murph its complete and utter bollox.

Believed his own myth !? on 12:06 - Aug 13 with 1562 viewsMurph75

Believed his own myth !? on 12:03 - Aug 13 by Darran

Great post Murph its complete and utter bollox.

Thanks Darran.

You looking forward to KO? I can't wait
Believed his own myth !? on 12:06 - Aug 13 with 1555 viewsDarran

Believed his own myth !? on 12:06 - Aug 13 by Murph75

Thanks Darran.

You looking forward to KO? I can't wait

Absolutely my friend bring it on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024