Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests 09:17 - Aug 22 with 7383 viewsJackfath

I thought the folk of Planet Swans would enjoy this one.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/offering-black-and-asian-people-free-eye

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:37 - Aug 23 with 781 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:31 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

Well, you can't specifically define 'mentally unhinged'.. because everyone exhibits traits of unhingedment (should be a word)..

but people who..

Support Terrorist organisations are effectively, or automatically in this bracket.. and the constant stream of conscious thought backing up their beliefs on a consistent basis are considered 'dangerous'..

People who accept fascist agendas and motives consistently. Almost to complete brainwash, which the Labour party have been doing since 1995.

The people who follow and incorporate ^ said beliefs, are by definition 'unhinged'.

Terrorist organisations = killing people.

Fascist ideology = put one perceived race above another, for superiority purposes.

fairly simple, fairly straightforward. Not complicated, not difficult to understand.. yet perceived educated people can't fathom it. baffling.

And thinking people who don't contribute to society, who are happy to take from it, shouldn't have the temerity to complain about other people getting freebies on the NHS. Obviously.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:45 - Aug 23 with 774 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:37 - Aug 23 by jack247

And thinking people who don't contribute to society, who are happy to take from it, shouldn't have the temerity to complain about other people getting freebies on the NHS. Obviously.

superiority complex, fascist trait.

slightly unhinged.

I have basically outlined it in 'basic' terms.. yet he still posts.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:53 - Aug 23 with 765 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:45 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

superiority complex, fascist trait.

slightly unhinged.

I have basically outlined it in 'basic' terms.. yet he still posts.

Looking down on people who choose to be fed, clothed and homed by the state, when they are quite capable of work is hardly a superiority complex. It's logical. If less people thought like you and had the gumption to get themselves a job, get off the social and start paying some tax and ni, maybe we could all have free eye tests and there would be no need for this thread
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:57 - Aug 23 with 759 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:53 - Aug 23 by jack247

Looking down on people who choose to be fed, clothed and homed by the state, when they are quite capable of work is hardly a superiority complex. It's logical. If less people thought like you and had the gumption to get themselves a job, get off the social and start paying some tax and ni, maybe we could all have free eye tests and there would be no need for this thread

Jesus Christ.. you really need some form of 'help'.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:05 - Aug 23 with 752 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 18:57 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

Jesus Christ.. you really need some form of 'help'.

You say that to people a lot
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:11 - Aug 23 with 744 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:05 - Aug 23 by jack247

You say that to people a lot

Obviously.. it's what I do. Identifying people who are a bit 'insane'.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:13 - Aug 23 with 743 viewsJackfath

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:11 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

List those that you deem to be "insane" who post on here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:21 - Aug 23 with 737 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:13 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

List those that you deem to be "insane" who post on here.

The most rational is..lifelong.

trampie seems to be the insane one.. but so many post under different aliases it's hard to grasp the true nutters.

Warwick = unhinged
Lohengrin
Darran
You
Lisa
Humpty
OJ
DrW
ECB

the others are just a bit 'thick'..

Login to get fewer ads

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:24 - Aug 23 with 730 viewswaynekerr55

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:21 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

The most rational is..lifelong.

trampie seems to be the insane one.. but so many post under different aliases it's hard to grasp the true nutters.

Warwick = unhinged
Lohengrin
Darran
You
Lisa
Humpty
OJ
DrW
ECB

the others are just a bit 'thick'..

Define 'thick'...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:26 - Aug 23 with 727 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:11 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

In your own twisted scrounging view
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:30 - Aug 23 with 726 viewsperchrockjack

I'm one of the insane ones skip missed .
Whenever I read "thick" l think sausage.

in an effort to join the "working class" I bought a tray of chips forĀ£. 1.75 at rossis .they were under cooked but complaining proved fruitless as I'm not sure the staff understood me .

I offered the wife a sausage as she doesn't do chips .

Highlight of a grim day

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:32 - Aug 23 with 721 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:24 - Aug 23 by waynekerr55

Define 'thick'...

people who claim superiority over another human being, because they have read a book.. would be my answer.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:32 - Aug 23 with 718 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:26 - Aug 23 by jack247

In your own twisted scrounging view

This is 'thick'.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:36 - Aug 23 with 709 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:32 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

This is 'thick'.

Calling people thick, insane or unhinged is simply what you resort to when you can't argue back.

If you want an opinion on people getting freebies from the system, start contributing to it.
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:37 - Aug 23 with 709 viewsJackfath

This is 'thick'.

How would you describe yourself skip?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:40 - Aug 23 with 699 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:37 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

How would you describe yourself skip?

bit of a pervert like.. boring, miserable, ordinary bloke like.

I don't profess to be a superior being to anyone else.

And is jack247 still rambling on.. I've blocked him.. that's how insane he is.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 19:41]

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 20:01 - Aug 23 with 684 viewsjack247

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:40 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

bit of a pervert like.. boring, miserable, ordinary bloke like.

I don't profess to be a superior being to anyone else.

And is jack247 still rambling on.. I've blocked him.. that's how insane he is.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 19:41]

I'm honoured
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 20:06 - Aug 23 with 673 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair play, Skippy telling others that they're mentally ill.

Poll: Tory leader

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 20:54 - Aug 23 with 648 viewsskippyjack

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 20:06 - Aug 23 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play, Skippy telling others that they're mentally ill.

ECB with his superiority complex. get help.

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 20:56 - Aug 23 with 646 viewsexiledclaseboy

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 20:54 - Aug 23 by skippyjack

ECB with his superiority complex. get help.

Right back atcha. And stay off the internet while you're getting it.

Poll: Tory leader

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 21:09 - Aug 23 with 627 viewsdickythorpe

Well I get a payslip next Wednesday and I'm very happy to be "thick"
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:18 - Aug 23 with 605 viewswaynekerr55

people who claim superiority over another human being, because they have read a book.. would be my answer.

An interesting critique.

Just for the record I luvs ya whether or not your interweb persona is as nutty as a squirrel in a KP factory

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:31 - Aug 23 with 586 viewswaynekerr55

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 19:30 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

I'm one of the insane ones skip missed .
Whenever I read "thick" l think sausage.

in an effort to join the "working class" I bought a tray of chips forĀ£. 1.75 at rossis .they were under cooked but complaining proved fruitless as I'm not sure the staff understood me .

I offered the wife a sausage as she doesn't do chips .

Highlight of a grim day

Does she like French FRIES?

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 13:32 - Aug 24 with 526 viewsdickythorpe

Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 22:31 - Aug 23 by waynekerr55

Does she like French FRIES?

Is it HEINZ or LIDl/aLDi beanZ in pERCH tOWERs one wonders?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 13:35]
Offering Black and Asian people free eye tests on 13:54 - Aug 24 with 519 viewsperchrockjack

Prefers new potatoes.

I Zdid post a perch recommends thread up last night but it has disappeared.

noT. Mention of IReland or cOrbon

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024