Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine 22:10 - Aug 22 with 8090 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37154125

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 07:44 - Aug 23 with 2230 viewspencoedjack

Bet they don't wave them tonight ....

& those that did last week are nowhere near Israel tonight.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 8:01]
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:20 - Aug 23 with 2082 viewsscottishjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 07:44 - Aug 23 by pencoedjack

Bet they don't wave them tonight ....

& those that did last week are nowhere near Israel tonight.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 8:01]

I'd be willing to bet that a good few that were waving those flags had absolutely no idea what it was all about. Fined 8 times in 5 years by UEFA tells you all you need to know about the self proclaimed "Best fans in the world!"

Scottish football would be better off without them and the other arse cheek from Glasgow... It was all within reach just 5 years ago but the SFA let "The Rangers" off the hook...
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:26 - Aug 23 with 2069 viewsAquinas

Im a fan of Celtic but they have a massive amount of idiots.
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:37 - Aug 23 with 2039 viewsyescomeon

Thought it was a nice gesture.

Upthecity!

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:40 - Aug 23 with 2030 viewsGlyn1

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:37 - Aug 23 by yescomeon

Me too.

And it was an even nicer gesture for them to raise money for where it's needed.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 12:41]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:45 - Aug 23 with 2013 viewspencoedjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:40 - Aug 23 by Glyn1

Me too.

And it was an even nicer gesture for them to raise money for where it's needed.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 12:41]

Guess you thought the IRA collections was a 'nice gesture' too

Horrible club
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:50 - Aug 23 with 2005 viewsscottishjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:37 - Aug 23 by yescomeon

It was done to wind up the opposition, nothing else...
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:01 - Aug 23 with 1972 viewsSwanjaxs

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:50 - Aug 23 by scottishjack

It was done to wind up the opposition, nothing else...

Sorry but your wrong, rightly or wrongly sections of Celtics support have held a affinity for the Palestinian cause for a number of years....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:14 - Aug 23 with 1943 viewsscottishjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:01 - Aug 23 by Swanjaxs

Sorry but your wrong, rightly or wrongly sections of Celtics support have held a affinity for the Palestinian cause for a number of years....

Didn't see a flag display at any of the high profile friendlies? Leicester, Barcelona, Inter Milan? Maybe they just forgot eh? And then remembered just in time for a Champions league play off against a team from Israel?

Yeah, that'll be it... My bad!
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:18 - Aug 23 with 1933 viewsSwanjaxs

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:14 - Aug 23 by scottishjack

Didn't see a flag display at any of the high profile friendlies? Leicester, Barcelona, Inter Milan? Maybe they just forgot eh? And then remembered just in time for a Champions league play off against a team from Israel?

Yeah, that'll be it... My bad!

Been to Parkhead probably over 200 times over the years and many away games too, I'm not trying to tell you how to suck eggs mate but believe me you will see Palestinian flags in and around Celtic Park on a regular basis.... again rightly or wrongly
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 13:22]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:22 - Aug 23 with 1919 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There's always Palestine flags at Celtic .
Well done to them a just and worthy cause.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:25 - Aug 23 with 1911 viewsQuakerJack

I thought it was a nice touch, especially the fund raising.

As football goes I don't really give much of a hoot about Celtic, however, the hypocrisy towards them by those who allow Rangers to get away with displaying unionist rubbish is a disgrace. Celtic were heavily fined for a tribute to Bobby Sands, the political prisoner that Thatcher allowed to die, yet Rangers can hold up NO SURRENDER banners and unionist slogans and get away with it. Ban one or ban neither!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:26 - Aug 23 with 1908 viewsscottishjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:18 - Aug 23 by Swanjaxs

Been to Parkhead probably over 200 times over the years and many away games too, I'm not trying to tell you how to suck eggs mate but believe me you will see Palestinian flags in and around Celtic Park on a regular basis.... again rightly or wrongly
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 13:22]

Okay, you'll know better than me in that case, so I'll accept it... But that display was way above and beyond the norm?

I would say it's a fair bet that the few hundred Celtic fans who have travelled over for the away match really appreciate the gesture last week as well?
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:31 - Aug 23 with 1898 viewsSwanjaxs

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:26 - Aug 23 by scottishjack

Okay, you'll know better than me in that case, so I'll accept it... But that display was way above and beyond the norm?

I would say it's a fair bet that the few hundred Celtic fans who have travelled over for the away match really appreciate the gesture last week as well?

Yes the display of Palestinian flags was way above the norm, but a perfect way for sections of the Celtic support to show their solidarity for the cause against Israeli opposition. ... anyways bloody religion aye 😕😕

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:31 - Aug 23 with 1896 viewsscottishjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:25 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

As football goes I don't really give much of a hoot about Celtic, however, the hypocrisy towards them by those who allow Rangers to get away with displaying unionist rubbish is a disgrace. Celtic were heavily fined for a tribute to Bobby Sands, the political prisoner that Thatcher allowed to die, yet Rangers can hold up NO SURRENDER banners and unionist slogans and get away with it. Ban one or ban neither!

They both get away with far too much, both Rangers and Celtic. Against Hearts at Tynecastle on opening day the Celtic fans went through the full repertoire of IRA songs... Then some cretins in the Hearts end pull out the Union Jacks and the whole stupid cycle continues.

The SFA and the Scottish media are just happy to have the ugly sisters back in the same division...

As it had been and always will be seemingly...
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:36 - Aug 23 with 1886 viewsParsSwans

I used to live in Scotland and work for a team that were in SPL and the Old Firm are as bad as each other however I do believe Celtic take their dislikability to a different planet. Never forget the day we played Celtic and their "fans" and not the minority were celebrating the Omagh bomb tragedy which occurred only days before. They would invade the town like a tribal cult causing mass damage on each occasion and the world would be conspiring against them all if even a contentious throw in went against them. Horrible club and not as friendly as Ibrox to visit.
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:38 - Aug 23 with 1878 viewsSwanjaxs

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:36 - Aug 23 by ParsSwans

I used to live in Scotland and work for a team that were in SPL and the Old Firm are as bad as each other however I do believe Celtic take their dislikability to a different planet. Never forget the day we played Celtic and their "fans" and not the minority were celebrating the Omagh bomb tragedy which occurred only days before. They would invade the town like a tribal cult causing mass damage on each occasion and the world would be conspiring against them all if even a contentious throw in went against them. Horrible club and not as friendly as Ibrox to visit.

I think the good people of Manchester would have a different view of the team from Ibrox mate. ..

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 14:02 - Aug 23 with 1845 viewsParsSwans

True just speaking from my experiences pal
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 14:04 - Aug 23 with 1838 viewsGlyn1

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 12:45 - Aug 23 by pencoedjack

Guess you thought the IRA collections was a 'nice gesture' too

Horrible club

No I didn't.

Palestine is a country, not a terrorist organisation. And donating money to the Red Cross/Red Crescent or Oxfam isn't the same thing is it.

CORRECTION:

The money isn't going to the above charities but to Medical Aid for Palestinians: http://www.map-uk.org/
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 14:22]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 14:19 - Aug 23 with 1815 viewspencoedjack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:36 - Aug 23 by ParsSwans

No wonder they get on with the scousers
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 14:25 - Aug 23 with 1805 viewsLohengrin

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 13:25 - Aug 23 by QuakerJack

"Bobby Sands the political prisoner that Thatcher allowed to die."

What ails you, is it some form of mental illness?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 14:39 - Aug 23 with 1777 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 14:25 - Aug 23 by Lohengrin

"Bobby Sands the political prisoner that Thatcher allowed to die."

What ails you, is it some form of mental illness?

Ah it's the fascist... and how are you Adolf? alright are we?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 14:59 - Aug 23 with 1736 viewsraynor94

And I always thought Sands was a convicted criminal who died after voluntarily going on hunger strike

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 15:04 - Aug 23 with 1725 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done Celtic fans., That's one in the eye for the establishment!
Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 15:04 - Aug 23 with 1724 viewsQuakerJack

Another One to Enjoy - Celtic Fans and Palestine on 14:59 - Aug 23 by raynor94

And I always thought Sands was a convicted criminal who died after voluntarily going on hunger strike

According to Britain he was... so was Mandela, that terrorist (Thatcher's words) from South Africa...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024