Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread 18:22 - Sep 19 with 30805 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 18:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:58 - Sep 19 with 8084 viewsunion_jack

I don't give a damn about this competition tbh so I hope we play an attacking formation and go at them. A defensive set up with a conservative attitude and I'll be walking out early.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 8046 viewsJBT95

We're gonna win.

City won 8/8. They can't keep winning.

People think we are sh*t.

It's written.

BELIEVE.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:35 - Sep 19 with 8024 viewsperchrockjack

Time to blood Mawson. We have to replace ff . He can't head a ball, tackle or pass .

I have a feeling this lad will step up .

He s got to be given a fair chance as should vdh. They couldn't really be worse than what we have now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:38 - Sep 19 with 8024 viewsairedale

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:26 - Sep 19 by JBT95

We're gonna win.

City won 8/8. They can't keep winning.

People think we are sh*t.

It's written.

BELIEVE.

You're right, but I'd take us to break their winning run on Saturday, not Wednesday. The way we've been going I couldn't care 2 hoots about silverware.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:44 - Sep 19 with 8011 viewsBYMJacks

of course we can win we need to be at our best though if we are going to beat them. borja said he is ready to start wednesday if asked, which is good because he sounded good even though he only had the last 10 minutes on the pitch
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:54 - Sep 19 with 7992 viewsharryhpalmer

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:35 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

Time to blood Mawson. We have to replace ff . He can't head a ball, tackle or pass .

I have a feeling this lad will step up .

He s got to be given a fair chance as should vdh. They couldn't really be worse than what we have now

Mawson is cup tied

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 02:37 - Sep 20 with 7719 viewsTheKirkyLife

Shame that Mawson is cup tied - would love to see him make his debut. Literally heard nothing but wonderful things about him. I REALLY want to see us have a go with a 4-3-3.

Nordfeldt
Rangel - VDH - Amat - Taylor
Britton - Fer - Fulton
Barrow - Llorente - Jeff

Subs: Fabs, Fernandez, Naughton, Cork, Gylfi, Routledge, Borja
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 08:40 - Sep 20 with 7615 viewsraynor94

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 02:37 - Sep 20 by TheKirkyLife

Shame that Mawson is cup tied - would love to see him make his debut. Literally heard nothing but wonderful things about him. I REALLY want to see us have a go with a 4-3-3.

Nordfeldt
Rangel - VDH - Amat - Taylor
Britton - Fer - Fulton
Barrow - Llorente - Jeff

Subs: Fabs, Fernandez, Naughton, Cork, Gylfi, Routledge, Borja

Baston desperately needs 90 mins under his belt

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 09:57 - Sep 20 with 7562 viewsdickythorpe

Give McBurnie a start
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 09:58 - Sep 20 with 7563 viewsdameedna

It is a Winton Churchill/ Leon Knight time
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 09:59 - Sep 20 with 7563 viewsCatullus

Given our dispkays so far, I'm for reverting to 4231 if Baston plays. There again, if we are trying different things, and prioritising the league, we could go 3232. Two holding midfielders and Baston and Llorente paired up. We'd need McBurnie on the bench snd why not? The youngster deserves chances.

But WTF do I know? If I knew that much I'd be managing a club of my own.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 10:40 - Sep 20 with 7531 viewsperchrockjack

Ideal opportunity for McBurnie to play with Baston, and have two widemen attacking them.

We ll no doubt lose but we have to blood these guys.

OH, and check this out.... play MAWSON ,make him captain and have Vdh with him.

I d also start the great TAYLOR and he can then show us all how beastly we are to slag him off...

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 11:03 - Sep 20 with 7517 viewsraynor94

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 10:40 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

Ideal opportunity for McBurnie to play with Baston, and have two widemen attacking them.

We ll no doubt lose but we have to blood these guys.

OH, and check this out.... play MAWSON ,make him captain and have Vdh with him.

I d also start the great TAYLOR and he can then show us all how beastly we are to slag him off...

MAWSON is cup tied, Vdh is nowhere near the saviour you think he is, and as for Taylor his weakness is grossly over exaggerated, just my opinion Perch

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 11:21 - Sep 20 with 7498 viewsJackFish

With Mawson cup tied, I think I'd go with something like this:

Nordfedlt; Rangel, Fernandez, van der Hoorn, Taylor; Britton, Cork; Routledge, Fer, Montero; Borja
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 11:46 - Sep 20 with 7466 viewsfbreath

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 11:21 - Sep 20 by JackFish

With Mawson cup tied, I think I'd go with something like this:

Nordfedlt; Rangel, Fernandez, van der Hoorn, Taylor; Britton, Cork; Routledge, Fer, Montero; Borja

Eleven players in a straight line I like it

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 12:06 - Sep 20 with 7437 viewsmonmouth

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 11:46 - Sep 20 by fbreath

Eleven players in a straight line I like it

Well, it's the only thing we haven't tried.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 13:34 - Sep 20 with 7342 views34dfgdf54

Nordfeldt
Rangel VDH Amat Taylor
Britton
Montero Siggy Ki Routs
Llorente

I would give Baston 30 minutes. If he looks sharp, start him on Saturday and play him for an hour. Rest Barrow, and hopefully Montero shows he is worth his place also.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 13:54 - Sep 20 with 7306 viewsA_Fans_Dad

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 13:34 - Sep 20 by 34dfgdf54

Nordfeldt
Rangel VDH Amat Taylor
Britton
Montero Siggy Ki Routs
Llorente

I would give Baston 30 minutes. If he looks sharp, start him on Saturday and play him for an hour. Rest Barrow, and hopefully Montero shows he is worth his place also.

Ki, you would pick Ki over Fer & Cork?
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:06 - Sep 20 with 7294 viewsTheKirkyLife

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 08:40 - Sep 20 by raynor94

Baston desperately needs 90 mins under his belt

I wouldn't risk him especially with City on Saturday.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:16 - Sep 20 with 7286 viewsJoe_bradshaw

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:06 - Sep 20 by TheKirkyLife

I wouldn't risk him especially with City on Saturday.

We need to get him match fit or he'll not have a chance of making the impact we desperately require.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:24 - Sep 20 with 7272 viewsjasper_T

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 13:54 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Ki, you would pick Ki over Fer & Cork?

I would.

Fabs
Naughton/Fede/vdH/Taylor
Britton/Fulton/Ki
Routledge/Borja/Montero

Forget the normal system and play like we did against West Ham; no number 10 and both wingers pushed right up for the counter. Borja likes dropping off the front so that would suit us imo.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:47 - Sep 20 with 7245 viewsperchrockjack

Ray.
Not looking for saviour, just a solid centre half.

We re bleeding to death at the back

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:54 - Sep 20 with 7232 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:47 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

Ray.
Not looking for saviour, just a solid centre half.

We re bleeding to death at the back

Hi Perchie

Mawson is cup tied , he can't play .

Well he can but we'll get chucked out

Just to tell you again

MAWSON IS CUP TIED 👍

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:15 - Sep 20 with 7204 viewsmorningstar

For those wondering, the game is being covered by beIN sports, so there will be plenty of live streams available.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2016-09-21/

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:21 - Sep 20 with 7181 viewsmonmouth

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:15 - Sep 20 by morningstar

For those wondering, the game is being covered by beIN sports, so there will be plenty of live streams available.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2016-09-21/

That's great news.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024