Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread 18:22 - Sep 19 with 31211 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 18:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:23 - Sep 20 with 2854 viewsmorningstar

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:21 - Sep 20 by monmouth

That's great news.

Gluttons for punishment and all that eh!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:28 - Sep 20 with 2846 viewsmonmouth

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:54 - Sep 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hi Perchie

Mawson is cup tied , he can't play .

Well he can but we'll get chucked out

Just to tell you again

MAWSON IS CUP TIED 👍

You need to translate mun. Let me help.

What's happenin la, this erm Mawson yer torkin abar, he's erm cup-tied, dya no warra mean, yea? Boss.

That should do the trick. No need to thank me

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:41 - Sep 20 with 2811 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks for that Monmouth.

You anything to do with the mods on here deleting a thread I started snout the Everton game and the rugby I league the following day.

You re getting as tedious as pro55er.

You re better than thst

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:45 - Sep 20 with 2808 viewsmonmouth

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:41 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

You anything to do with the mods on here deleting a thread I started snout the Everton game and the rugby I league the following day.

You re better than thst

Lighten up mun.

No of course I'm not.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:21 - Sep 20 with 2727 viewsImAlrightJack

Due to recent events, I'm not feeling any fear or spare underpants moments pre-match, I'll just watch it and accept if we lose.

This club needs a huge shake up and all the wind-ups from workfriends isn't my idea of entertainment from workfriends. Their stupid Birthday card last month wasn't as bad as having to put up with so-called banter.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:23 - Sep 20 with 2708 viewsDarran

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:45 - Sep 20 by monmouth

Lighten up mun.

No of course I'm not.

Do me a favour Monny because he's probably got me on ignore but could you ask the thick prick if it's this thread?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/179317/everton-game-hote

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:40 - Sep 20 with 2698 viewsjacabertawe

So, MC are staying here until after the weekend's match
http://www.squawka.com/news/manchester-city-to-spend-the-week-in-wales-as-pep-gu

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:52 - Sep 20 with 2687 viewsmonmouth

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:23 - Sep 20 by Darran

Do me a favour Monny because he's probably got me on ignore but could you ask the thick prick if it's this thread?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/179317/everton-game-hote

Not bloody likely.

Login to get fewer ads

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:57 - Sep 20 with 2670 viewsDarran

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:52 - Sep 20 by monmouth

Not bloody likely.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:04 - Sep 20 with 2604 viewsJackfath

Is Mawson playing?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:08 - Sep 20 with 2598 viewsDarran

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:04 - Sep 20 by Jackfath

Is Mawson playing?

Saving him for the next round.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:17 - Sep 20 with 2591 viewsJackfath

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:08 - Sep 20 by Darran

Saving him for the next round.

We need him to PLAY now PRO55ER

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:25 - Sep 20 with 2575 viewsDarran

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:17 - Sep 20 by Jackfath

We need him to PLAY now PRO55ER

Fair point he's better than what we've got.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:31 - Sep 20 with 2491 viewsmax936

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:15 - Sep 20 by morningstar

For those wondering, the game is being covered by beIN sports, so there will be plenty of live streams available.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2016-09-21/

Watching Derby v Lfc on Bein Sports through Stream box tv now and the quality isn't great, our game Sunday was perfect though thankfully.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:53 - Sep 20 with 2454 viewsmorningstar

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:31 - Sep 20 by max936

Watching Derby v Lfc on Bein Sports through Stream box tv now and the quality isn't great, our game Sunday was perfect though thankfully.

Yeah same.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:57 - Sep 20 with 2143 viewsmax936

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:53 - Sep 20 by morningstar

Yeah same.

Picture seems a tad better this 2nd half though, unless there was somin in my half time cuppa that's improved my eyesight

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:35 - Sep 20 with 2092 viewsLoyal

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:40 - Sep 20 by jacabertawe

http://www.squawka.com/news/manchester-city-to-spend-the-week-in-wales-as-pep-gu

Staying at Huws house apparently, Huw Cooze told me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:38 - Sep 20 with 2083 viewsDarran

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:35 - Sep 20 by Loyal

Staying at Huws house apparently, Huw Cooze told me.

On Twitter?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:40 - Sep 20 with 2080 viewsbuilthjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:40 - Sep 20 by jacabertawe

Staying at Leonardo's guest house on Oystermouth Road. 3 nights for the price of two apparently.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 02:13 - Sep 21 with 1903 viewsStarsky

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:41 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

You re better than thst

It's a shame you lost your sense of humour.

It's just the internet, init.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 07:32 - Sep 21 with 1825 viewsbuilthjack

Come th the hour, come th the man. Will Franky step up to the mark tonight? It's time to.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 07:48 - Sep 21 with 1818 viewskarnataka

I'll settle for it not being embarrassing tonight.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 09:24 - Sep 21 with 1741 viewsLeonisGod

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:47 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

Ray.
Not looking for saviour, just a solid centre half.

We re bleeding to death at the back

No we're not. We're on a par with plenty of clubs, including the likes of Arsenal. It's the goals for tally that's killing us.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 09:26 - Sep 21 with 1740 viewsLeonisGod

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 07:32 - Sep 21 by builthjack

Come th the hour, come th the man. Will Franky step up to the mark tonight? It's time to.

For a minute I thought we'd signed Frank Nouble back on a free

*shudder*

Looking forward to tonight, will be very interesting to see how we set up. I suspect with the concerns about league form we'll see wholesale changes. But we'll find out soon enough.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 09:28 - Sep 21 with 1735 viewsWhiterockin

TBH we are dammed if we do dammed if we don't. If by some chance we win tonight they will ram it down our throats on Saturday when we need the points.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024