Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VdH 20:20 - Sep 24 with 1836 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Has a lovely first touch

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

VdH on 20:33 - Sep 24 with 1796 viewsLeonisGod

I'm very happy for you both, but what does it have to with football?
VdH on 20:45 - Sep 24 with 1752 viewsNeiltheTaylor

You absolute horror!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

VdH on 21:18 - Sep 24 with 1656 viewskarnataka

Considering that was only his 2nd start for us and let's not forget both of them have been against Man City, he's made a very good start and looks like he could make that position his own when he's had a run of games and is fully up to speed. I thought he was great on Wednesday and had earned a start today and I'd have been disappointed if he had been benched. Also, it was noticeable on Wednesday and again today that Amat looked far more comfortable alongside Mikey than he has done alongside FF in any of the previous games due to Mike's greater composure so I hope he gets a run of games and cements his place.

If we find Mawson is the real deal when he gets going, this season could start with FF & Amat as the first choice CB pairing and could end with vdH and Mawson.
VdH on 21:21 - Sep 24 with 1634 viewsoldcob

VdH on 21:18 - Sep 24 by karnataka

Considering that was only his 2nd start for us and let's not forget both of them have been against Man City, he's made a very good start and looks like he could make that position his own when he's had a run of games and is fully up to speed. I thought he was great on Wednesday and had earned a start today and I'd have been disappointed if he had been benched. Also, it was noticeable on Wednesday and again today that Amat looked far more comfortable alongside Mikey than he has done alongside FF in any of the previous games due to Mike's greater composure so I hope he gets a run of games and cements his place.

If we find Mawson is the real deal when he gets going, this season could start with FF & Amat as the first choice CB pairing and could end with vdH and Mawson.

I'm prepared to be shot down, but I think Amat could be transformed into a full back.
VdH on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 1627 views3swan

VdH on 21:21 - Sep 24 by oldcob

I'm prepared to be shot down, but I think Amat could be transformed into a full back.

Agree with you
VdH on 21:38 - Sep 24 with 1555 viewsSwanseaTID

Any reason why or just a feeling?
VdH on 22:20 - Sep 24 with 1413 viewsdickythorpe

VdH looks quite a presence. I think he looks quite composed and didn't look overawed at all. Fingers crossed we are "jellying"
VdH on 22:44 - Sep 24 with 1369 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not sure he's quick enough as a full back.

He could do Jack Cork's role better than Jack Cork atm though.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

VdH on 23:00 - Sep 24 with 1319 viewsDrGonzo

Looks like he's got a mistake in him to me.
VdH on 09:55 - Sep 25 with 1059 viewsmikecranleigh

With his foot but not his arm
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 9:55]
VdH on 11:23 - Sep 25 with 943 viewsA_Fans_Dad

VdH on 23:00 - Sep 24 by DrGonzo

As has every player that plays football or any other sport.
There are no "perfect" footballers.
VdH on 11:30 - Sep 25 with 924 viewsjasper_T

Amat's about as good on the ball as Taylor, so why on earth would you want to play him at full-back?
VdH on 11:31 - Sep 25 with 921 viewsGixerJack

VdH on 11:23 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

As has every player that plays football or any other sport.
There are no "perfect" footballers.

Besic
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 11:31]
VdH on 11:34 - Sep 25 with 902 viewsBrynmill_Jack

VdH on 11:31 - Sep 25 by GixerJack

Besic
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 11:31]

That's getting about as funny as the Rossi's jokes now. In other words, not funny anymore .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

VdH on 11:35 - Sep 25 with 901 viewsParsSwans

Amat has been easily best defender so far this season covering well for Fernandez and the lack of cover on left side of defence as we have been a bit lop sided and exposed at left back.
A fan sitting beside me yesterday who is close mates with a Barnsley fan said the Barnsley fans rate Mawson higher than John Stones.
Like VDH in two games this week so it's him and Jordi for me at present with Naughton arguably player of season so far for me a starter at left or right back he was excellent yesterday.
VdH on 11:55 - Sep 25 with 861 viewsBrynmill_Jack

VdH on 11:35 - Sep 25 by ParsSwans

Amat has been easily best defender so far this season covering well for Fernandez and the lack of cover on left side of defence as we have been a bit lop sided and exposed at left back.
A fan sitting beside me yesterday who is close mates with a Barnsley fan said the Barnsley fans rate Mawson higher than John Stones.
Like VDH in two games this week so it's him and Jordi for me at present with Naughton arguably player of season so far for me a starter at left or right back he was excellent yesterday.

Can't fault any of that ! Good post

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

VdH on 12:49 - Sep 25 with 790 viewstrampie

VdH on 23:00 - Sep 24 by DrGonzo

Join the club, own goals, bookings, free kicks, pens, sending offs, mistakes etc, I read one or two things before he joined and thought, oh aye.....hmm

But obviously the boy deserves a chance, lets hope he is a world beater, but there are concerns that for now was underlined by the pen he gave away.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

VdH on 13:31 - Sep 25 with 717 viewsLeonisGod

VdH on 20:45 - Sep 24 by NeiltheTaylor

You absolute horror!

He's started pretty well for sure. Hope the penalty doesn't knock his confidence.
VdH on 14:09 - Sep 25 with 655 viewsTheFranchise

VdH on 12:49 - Sep 25 by trampie

Join the club, own goals, bookings, free kicks, pens, sending offs, mistakes etc, I read one or two things before he joined and thought, oh aye.....hmm

But obviously the boy deserves a chance, lets hope he is a world beater, but there are concerns that for now was underlined by the pen he gave away.

Anyone remember the series of dodgy back passes Ash used to make?

We need to give him a chance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024