Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What price a resurgent British National Party? 21:03 - Sep 24 with 4312 viewsLohengrin

With the enthronement of comrade Corbyn and his outre agenda who is there now to speak for the blue collar man?

I'm trying to think of a recent historical parallel and keep coming up short. In my lifetime I have never known disenfranchisement on this scale. A huge void is opening up, who is capable of organising to fill it?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:36 - Sep 24 with 1021 viewsshimmie

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:30 - Sep 24 by Lohengrin

That legacy being a middle east in tumult and some seven hundred or so British servicemen killed and four times as many wounded?

Yes. And as I wrote that I realised that i may have been dismissive towards what his legacy is. And some of those servicemen are/were my friends mate so I know full well the sacrifices made.
What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:37 - Sep 24 with 1019 viewsJack_Meoff

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:23 - Sep 24 by shimmie

Thought Blair was good for the country in general. Just a shame about his legacy.

He was a war mongering bastard that made massive profits for private hands.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:38 - Sep 24 with 1013 viewsLohengrin

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:34 - Sep 24 by Jack_Meoff

Monetary reform. Monetary reform. This is key. The money lenders need to be thrown out of the temple.There's a biblical verse about it by all accounts. A system that aids us not enslaves us is what's needed yet we all wear our collective chains.

“It is written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer.’ But you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’”…

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:43 - Sep 24 with 1002 viewsLohengrin

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:36 - Sep 24 by shimmie

Yes. And as I wrote that I realised that i may have been dismissive towards what his legacy is. And some of those servicemen are/were my friends mate so I know full well the sacrifices made.

There you go. Dying for Queen and country is one thing, the dissipation of young life to buoy share prices is something else entirely.

One day soon people are going to wake up and see the party system for what it really is.

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 23:04 - Sep 24 with 968 viewsKilkennyjack

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:14 - Sep 24 by shimmie

Bit quick with the name calling there mate. Anyway we won't have to worry about it. The Labour party put themselves back 25 years when they chose the wrong brother, I still voted for Ed, but more out of responsibility of needing to vote and unable to vote Tory.

Cool for cats? jesus i almost curled my toes out of my boots then...

I think you will find you told me to FCUK off first mate. I simply replied in kind.

Beware of the Risen People

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 23:07 - Sep 24 with 961 viewsKilkennyjack

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:22 - Sep 24 by Lohengrin

First they came for the Colliers, and I did not speak out–
Because I was not a Collier.

Then they came for the Automotive workers, and I did not speak out–
Because I was not an Automotive worker.

Then they came for the Steelworkers, and I did not speak out–
Because I was not a Steelworker.

Then they came for me–and there was no one left to speak for me. I stood idly by while finance dismantled my children's birthright, and I did nothing. Now there is nothing left to speak up for.

Indeed. Stand and fight.

Beware of the Risen People

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 23:20 - Sep 24 with 940 viewsHighjack

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 21:56 - Sep 24 by Lohengrin

No, Hump. Way too much baggage and nowhere near fluent enough.

I'll pose the question to you - who speaks for the working man?

Eddie izzard apparently

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 07:12 - Sep 25 with 883 viewsDr_Winston

I'm not sure where people think the votes for Brexit came from. A cursory glance at the volume of UKIP votes during the last election in what used to be solidly Labour areas whilst the Tory vote remained intact should give you some indication.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 07:17 - Sep 25 with 880 viewswaynekerr55

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:23 - Sep 24 by shimmie

Thought Blair was good for the country in general. Just a shame about his legacy.

Some of the concepts were good, but there was a massive missed opportunity in education, where billions were spent on pointless qualifications.

This approach created a 'qualification success rate' gravy train where 'executive' salaries were paid to people who couldn't even spell executive.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 7:19]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 07:19 - Sep 25 with 873 viewswaynekerr55

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 23:20 - Sep 24 by Highjack

Eddie izzard apparently

With Russell Brand as his able deputy?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 08:56 - Sep 25 with 845 viewstrampie

'BRITISH national party', you say Lohengrin !, being British has become synonymous with being English, GSTQ and union jacks and all that, many Welsh, Scots and Irish [Northern] obviously don't see themselves as English.
With the English seemingly wanting dog eat dog, right wing, GSTQ type policies and the Celtic areas seeming wanting more social justice type policies then the union will have to go.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 09:31 - Sep 25 with 816 viewsHighjack

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:37 - Sep 24 by Jack_Meoff

He was a war mongering bastard that made massive profits for private hands.

He said he prayed about the decision to go to war and God gave him the all clear. Yet he spoke out about the radical fundamentalist Muslims who were convinced Allah wanted them to go to war too. Both as bad as each other with their rabid religious f&cknuttery.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 09:45 - Sep 25 with 808 viewsjohnlangy

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 21:47 - Sep 24 by Flashberryjack

I assume you haven't you heard Corbyn speaking .........FFS

Are you suggesting Corbyn is not intelligent or that he is embarrassed by his political leanings ?

Neither is anywhere near the truth.
What price a resurgent British National Party? on 10:43 - Sep 25 with 785 viewsPegojack

To answer the OP's original question - it's obvious. The Scottish Nationalists.

I've been saying for some time that they have inherited the mantle of true Labour, and they need to field candidates right across the country next time, not just Scotland. I'd vote for them in Hereford.

And I'm only half joking.
What price a resurgent British National Party? on 10:47 - Sep 25 with 781 viewsJack_Meoff

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 22:43 - Sep 24 by Lohengrin

There you go. Dying for Queen and country is one thing, the dissipation of young life to buoy share prices is something else entirely.

One day soon people are going to wake up and see the party system for what it really is.

I really wish I shared your optimism with regard to your last sentence mate.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 10:54 - Sep 25 with 606 viewsexiledclaseboy

Britain is crying out for a moderate, centre left party, not the resurgence of a ragtag group of extremists, populists and racists. If the Labour MPs who opposed Corbyn had the courage of their convictions a new centre left party is what they'd be forming tomorrow morning after they have resigned their Labour Party memberships. The party is now lost to them for good.

Poll: Tory leader

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 10:55 - Sep 25 with 598 viewsPegojack

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 10:54 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

Britain is crying out for a moderate, centre left party, not the resurgence of a ragtag group of extremists, populists and racists. If the Labour MPs who opposed Corbyn had the courage of their convictions a new centre left party is what they'd be forming tomorrow morning after they have resigned their Labour Party memberships. The party is now lost to them for good.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my post above.
What price a resurgent British National Party? on 10:59 - Sep 25 with 590 viewsexiledclaseboy

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 10:55 - Sep 25 by Pegojack

I refer the honourable gentleman to my post above.

The SNP isn't a centre left party. Nationalism is incompatible with leftism. And they naturally only stand in Scotland. I'd rather vote for Griffin, at least he's honest about his prejudices and doesn't dress it up in try cloak of liberalism to try to be all things to all people.

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 11:10 - Sep 25 with 577 viewsPegojack

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 10:59 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

The SNP isn't a centre left party. Nationalism is incompatible with leftism. And they naturally only stand in Scotland. I'd rather vote for Griffin, at least he's honest about his prejudices and doesn't dress it up in try cloak of liberalism to try to be all things to all people.

Can't agree with you there. Why isn't nationalism incompatible with leftism in particular circumstances?

The particular circumstance in this case is that Scotland is more naturally left leaning than England (witness the Brexit vote), and if they don't break free from it politically, they will never be in a position to implement the full range of centre left policies they want to, because they have to toe the Westminster line on so many issues.

As for naturally only standing in Scotland, OK, how about the moderate wing of the Labour party breaking away and forming an alliance with them as the real centre left grouping in the UK. It's time we had some ground breaking changes in party politics in this country.

PS: vote for Nick Griffin? Come on Clasey, really?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 11:11]
What price a resurgent British National Party? on 11:17 - Sep 25 with 571 viewsexiledclaseboy

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 11:10 - Sep 25 by Pegojack

Can't agree with you there. Why isn't nationalism incompatible with leftism in particular circumstances?

The particular circumstance in this case is that Scotland is more naturally left leaning than England (witness the Brexit vote), and if they don't break free from it politically, they will never be in a position to implement the full range of centre left policies they want to, because they have to toe the Westminster line on so many issues.

As for naturally only standing in Scotland, OK, how about the moderate wing of the Labour party breaking away and forming an alliance with them as the real centre left grouping in the UK. It's time we had some ground breaking changes in party politics in this country.

PS: vote for Nick Griffin? Come on Clasey, really?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 11:11]

Of course I wouldn't vote for Griffin. I was illustrating the point. I wouldn't vote for the SNP either. Two sides of the same coin when you get down to it. Trampie, for example, illustrates daily how similar he is to the likes of Griffin and Farage.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 11:21]

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 12:20 - Sep 25 with 535 viewspikeypaul

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 11:17 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

Of course I wouldn't vote for Griffin. I was illustrating the point. I wouldn't vote for the SNP either. Two sides of the same coin when you get down to it. Trampie, for example, illustrates daily how similar he is to the likes of Griffin and Farage.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 11:21]

I agree trampie shows us he is far more a racist than either the two mentioned.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 12:41 - Sep 25 with 520 viewsexiledclaseboy

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 12:20 - Sep 25 by pikeypaul

I agree trampie shows us he is far more a racist than either the two mentioned.

I'm not sure these things go on degeees but if they do he's at least their equal.

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 12:51 - Sep 25 with 507 viewsblueytheblue

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 09:45 - Sep 25 by johnlangy

Are you suggesting Corbyn is not intelligent or that he is embarrassed by his political leanings ?

Neither is anywhere near the truth.

Corbyn with his whopping academic achievements, who quit Poly due to arguing with his lecturers about the curriculum of his useful "Trade Union Studies" degree?

Some would say his dalliance with Abbott shows a lack of IQ... or maybe adopted the any hole is a goal approach...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 13:07 - Sep 25 with 483 viewsjacktar

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 10:54 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

You took the words out of my mouth Clasie, I was just about to post the same.
Corbyn's talk of a clean slate and uniting the party has to be the biggest load of bollocks yet.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 13:11 - Sep 25 with 475 viewsblueytheblue

What price a resurgent British National Party? on 13:07 - Sep 25 by jacktar

You took the words out of my mouth Clasie, I was just about to post the same.
Corbyn's talk of a clean slate and uniting the party has to be the biggest load of bollocks yet.

Agreed.

The battle these days for all parties is over the middle ground. Corbynistas champion increased membership etc, but an extra 15k is meaningless in the scale of things... 0.025% or so of the total population of Britain. When Corbyn fails at the next GE, Labour will just go further left, coz that's what the plebs must want, right?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024