Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? 19:24 - Sep 27 with 2877 viewsLoyal

I mean would you ?
Really ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 21:54 - Sep 28 with 740 viewswhiterock

Telegraph name 3, Jimmy floyd hasslebaink, Tommy Wright, Barnsley assistant and Leeds owner
Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 22:22 - Sep 28 with 679 viewsLeonisGod

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 21:54 - Sep 28 by whiterock

Telegraph name 3, Jimmy floyd hasslebaink, Tommy Wright, Barnsley assistant and Leeds owner

QPR and Leeds I'm not in the slightest surprised. Barnsley though? Bit of a curve ball.
Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 22:40 - Sep 28 with 650 viewsGeoffThom

Don't worry about it, it's gigs and Scholes anyway 😙
Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 22:42 - Sep 28 with 647 viewsJango

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 21:54 - Sep 28 by whiterock

That's 4?
Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 10:43 - Sep 29 with 580 viewsCatullus

No doubt I'll get slated for this by someone, but, if Allardyce is our next manager, I am giving my season ticket back.
I don't want that greedy, corrupt, cud chewing, smug, arrogant, self righteous disgrace anywhere near our club.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 10:48 - Sep 29 with 575 viewsacejack3065

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 10:43 - Sep 29 by Catullus

No doubt I'll get slated for this by someone, but, if Allardyce is our next manager, I am giving my season ticket back.
I don't want that greedy, corrupt, cud chewing, smug, arrogant, self righteous disgrace anywhere near our club.

Not really, I'd be devastated to see fat Sam in the dugout. Corrupt w****r.
Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:23 - Sep 29 with 555 viewsmax936

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 20:19 - Sep 27 by Swanjaxs

Finished in football in the UK I'm afraid

Not a chance in hell unfortunately, Villa fan on Talksport a bit earlier saying that Villa should sack Di Matteo now and get Allardyce in straight away and there'll be plenty of other fans and probably Chairmen from various Clubs saying/thinking the same.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 16:25]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:38 - Sep 29 with 544 viewsDarran

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:23 - Sep 29 by max936

Not a chance in hell unfortunately, Villa fan on Talksport a bit earlier saying that Villa should sack Di Matteo now and get Allardyce in straight away and there'll be plenty of other fans and probably Chairmen from various Clubs saying/thinking the same.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 16:25]

I agree Stephen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:43 - Sep 29 with 539 viewsmax936

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:38 - Sep 29 by Darran

I agree Stephen.

Good Manager but far to much baggage him and Jenkins together would be interesting though

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:45 - Sep 29 with 534 viewsDarran

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:43 - Sep 29 by max936

Good Manager but far to much baggage him and Jenkins together would be interesting though

I wouldn't line to have him here but somebody will especially as he hasn't done anything illegal in he eyes of the law.

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:45 - Sep 29 with 534 viewsattila_the_hun

no club should ever hire Fat Sam again

"I'm Free"

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:47 - Sep 29 with 530 viewsDarran

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:45 - Sep 29 by attila_the_hun

no club should ever hire Fat Sam again

Yes but they will.

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:47 - Sep 29 with 530 viewsyescomeon

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 21:37 - Sep 27 by icecoldjack

If we as fans want somebody like fat Sam to manage us then we have well and truly sold out to all the prem league nonsense we always prided ourselves from being different from.

The only reason we got there is because we did things different, the only way we stayed there was by doing things different, I'd rather us go down playing our type of football than sell out completely to long ball managers.

I'm sure the yanks would disagree but I'd rather see us in the championship using our young players who have been brought up to play the swansea way, keeping the bed rock of what we built this recent dream on ,than be just another bloated no mark turgid run of the mill prem league team.

A romantic notion I know.

Fair play, my sentiments exactly.

Upthecity!

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 13:05 - Sep 29 with 502 viewsmax936

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:45 - Sep 29 by Darran

I wouldn't line to have him here but somebody will especially as he hasn't done anything illegal in he eyes of the law.

It's not the point though, the England Manager should be seen as being squeaky clean l can't believe he was that naive either tbh
I don't think his comments regarding Wroy helped the situation either.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 16:26]

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 13:13 - Sep 29 with 490 viewslondonlisa2001

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 11:45 - Sep 29 by Darran

Lot of talk Darran that he was not removed for what has been revealed but what will be.

Don't forget that the FA asked the Telegraph for the documentation on this entire sordid mess so they will know what is yet to come out.

I have to say that his sneering, contemptuous 'I'm the victim' attitude showed him to be an over entitled pig. If we ever hired someone like that I honestly think I might pack it in.
Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 13:18 - Sep 29 with 475 viewsdickythorpe

He'd never come here so don't worry.
In this day and age it is hard to say if he is finished at the top level,but I imagine lower league clubs would love to appoint him in some capacity as a "publicity stunt"
Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 13:25 - Sep 29 with 469 viewslondonlisa2001

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 13:18 - Sep 29 by dickythorpe

He'd never come here so don't worry.
In this day and age it is hard to say if he is finished at the top level,but I imagine lower league clubs would love to appoint him in some capacity as a "publicity stunt"

It depends on what is yet to come out.

If rumours are to be believed, there may well be a few vacancies starting to emerge in the next couple of weeks that will need to be filled.
Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 13:54 - Sep 29 with 438 viewswaynekerr55

Allardyce gone - Swansea manager ? on 13:13 - Sep 29 by londonlisa2001

Lot of talk Darran that he was not removed for what has been revealed but what will be.

Don't forget that the FA asked the Telegraph for the documentation on this entire sordid mess so they will know what is yet to come out.

I have to say that his sneering, contemptuous 'I'm the victim' attitude showed him to be an over entitled pig. If we ever hired someone like that I honestly think I might pack it in.

Seconded.

Although no doubt we'll probably be in the market along these lines given the royal clusterf*ck our club has become

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024