Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke 10:26 - Oct 21 with 7592 viewsSwanjack10

Banter all gone? Theres only a handfull left.
1) highjack
2) max
3) prosser
4) loyal
5) dr fath
Even old jack dont contribute anymore maybe hes to pist to type?
6) dicky
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 10:29]

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 20:58 - Oct 21 with 1957 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 20:55 - Oct 21 by max936

You've become boring since your rise to Middle Management

Middle management? I've never been so insulted.

Poll: Tory leader

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:03 - Oct 21 with 1948 viewsDr_Winston

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 14:52 - Oct 21 by Swanjack10

He is prosser he told me himself, banned by ip address.

You can't ban by IP on here AFAIK.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:31 - Oct 21 with 1928 viewsmax936

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 20:58 - Oct 21 by exiledclaseboy

Middle management? I've never been so insulted.

My Mistake Snr Management it is then

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:36 - Oct 21 with 1923 viewsDr_Winston

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:31 - Oct 21 by max936

Middle management are SEO to Grade 6.

Anyone lower remains a simple Peon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:41 - Oct 21 with 1914 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:36 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Bollocks.

Poll: Tory leader

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:42 - Oct 21 with 1911 viewsblueytheblue

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:31 - Oct 21 by max936

Middle mismanagement more like

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:45 - Oct 21 with 1902 viewsDr_Winston

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:41 - Oct 21 by exiledclaseboy

Bollocks.

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 00:57 - Oct 22 with 1854 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The irony of a thread about banter and jokes being started buy some guy who has no banter or jokes, one of those guys who tries really hard but no one laughs.
Login to get fewer ads

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 02:07 - Oct 22 with 1842 viewsStarsky

Somebody mention banter?

It's just the internet, init.

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 03:19 - Oct 22 with 1826 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 00:57 - Oct 22 by Return_of_the_Jack

The irony of a thread about banter and jokes being started buy some guy who has no banter or jokes, one of those guys who tries really hard but no one laughs.

Now you've gone and done it.
Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 04:34 - Oct 22 with 1810 viewsTummer_from_Texas

You fellas want a joke? I have a joke. It's short.

In 3 months, 1 of these 2 people will be My President:

Hardy ******* har.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 4:57]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 05:09 - Oct 22 with 1790 viewsJackfath

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 02:07 - Oct 22 by Starsky

Somebody mention banter?

Give it a rest ffs

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 07:21 - Oct 22 with 1770 viewsstonedroller

If Monty still has the same IP address from a few years ago I'd dip my dirty dangled in a bowl of red ants.
Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 08:40 - Oct 22 with 1742 viewsmonmouth

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:36 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

I was assistant sec when I left the CS in 1987. What number is that?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 08:44 - Oct 22 with 1733 viewssherpajacob

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 21:42 - Oct 21 by blueytheblue

Middle mismanagement more like

In charge of the McFlurry machine?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 09:03 - Oct 22 with 1645 viewsDr_Winston

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 08:40 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I was assistant sec when I left the CS in 1987. What number is that?

God knows. They've changed the system twice in the time I've been in.

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 09:12 - Oct 22 with 1638 viewsSwanjack10

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 00:57 - Oct 22 by Return_of_the_Jack

This is the example of another miserable c#unt, there was a time when posters used to bounce off each other's comments creating good banter and jokes, and theres little scruffy fu ck *return of the jack *who thinks I go out of my way to tell jokes,wake up son and throw some light on the forum rather than hiding in your damp , dark corner who pokes his head out rarely for a sniff of reality, I bet your the type of scfc supporter who sits on his own on the top of kilvey hill with binoculars,sandwich box and a flask of happy shopper lemonade wedged up your fuc king hoop.

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 10:00 - Oct 22 with 1610 viewsStarsky

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 09:12 - Oct 22 by Swanjack10

This is the example of another miserable c#unt, there was a time when posters used to bounce off each other's comments creating good banter and jokes, and theres little scruffy fu ck *return of the jack *who thinks I go out of my way to tell jokes,wake up son and throw some light on the forum rather than hiding in your damp , dark corner who pokes his head out rarely for a sniff of reality, I bet your the type of scfc supporter who sits on his own on the top of kilvey hill with binoculars,sandwich box and a flask of happy shopper lemonade wedged up your fuc king hoop.

Fantastic banter!

It's just the internet, init.

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 1600 viewsJack_Meoff

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 04:34 - Oct 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

You fellas want a joke? I have a joke. It's short.

In 3 months, 1 of these 2 people will be My President:

Hardy ******* har.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 4:57]

Seems like your version of democracy is about as real as ours. Just a pantomime to appease the masses.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 10:09 - Oct 22 with 1596 viewsperchrockjack

Is it not a man s right to be grumpy,sullen,introspective,permanent happy and joy to the world raconteur. Just who the feck are people to disrespect those thry see as different.

I've not met humpty, Lohengrin, leonisgod but I ll have their exchanges any time.

Hate is easily shadowed by Internet banter . It's as misused and overused a word as positive or negative.

Someone s a miserable chunt? Chances are he ll have more interesting comments to read than the pitifully bland chummy cant found on here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 10:21 - Oct 22 with 1582 viewsSwanjack10

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 10:09 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

Is it not a man s right to be grumpy,sullen,introspective,permanent happy and joy to the world raconteur. Just who the feck are people to disrespect those thry see as different.

I've not met humpty, Lohengrin, leonisgod but I ll have their exchanges any time.

Hate is easily shadowed by Internet banter . It's as misused and overused a word as positive or negative.

Someone s a miserable chunt? Chances are he ll have more interesting comments to read than the pitifully bland chummy cant found on here

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:02 - Oct 22 with 1561 viewsJack_Meoff

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 10:09 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

You're a ray of sunshine in an oft dark world Perch, I'll give you that...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:18 - Oct 22 with 1548 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 09:12 - Oct 22 by Swanjack10

You see, this is the reason why people won't banter with you. It will be pms and "where do you live?" next

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:34 - Oct 22 with 1535 viewsDyfnant

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:18 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

You see, this is the reason why people won't banter with you. It will be pms and "where do you live?" next

He's still waiting outside Hitmans house. Doesn't realise he escaped via his attic

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:42 - Oct 22 with 1526 viewsSwanjack10

Wheres all the nobblers and scfc fans who like a joke on 11:18 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I only pm friends on here , if anything I recieve pms with threats of violence, ,doesnt bother me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024