Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The American owners few words in today's programme 12:08 - Oct 22 with 2035 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The American owners few words in today's programme on 12:19 - Oct 22 with 1992 viewsSoberBaker

Which roughly translates as: We are the f*cking owners here - keep yer beak out!

AMOW

The American owners few words in today's programme on 12:22 - Oct 22 with 1964 viewsDarran

The American owners few words in today's programme on 12:19 - Oct 22 by SoberBaker

Which roughly translates as: We are the f*cking owners here - keep yer beak out!

Exactly Andy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The American owners few words in today's programme on 12:24 - Oct 22 with 1944 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Their nationality is irrelevant and they are majority shareholders, not owners

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The American owners few words in today's programme on 12:27 - Oct 22 with 1925 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Actually, more like majority shareholders' representatives. I'm not sure how many shares they own themselves

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The American owners few words in today's programme on 12:32 - Oct 22 with 1887 viewsWingstandwood

Typical PR bulls#it that a 2nd rate Max Clifford protege could have penned in approx 10 minutes of being asked to do so! Nothing but a steaming pile of complete and utter sh#t.

Started off so badly even from the very first sentence i.e. that word (*cough, cough, cough*) INVEST!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 12:33]

Argus!

The American owners few words in today's programme on 12:46 - Oct 22 with 1815 viewsdobjack2

As details were leaked to the papers they excluded the trust along with everyone else. They obviously suspect that someone in the camp is realeasing information. Are we going to have a mole hunt as in Tinker Tailor?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 12:49]
The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:01 - Oct 22 with 1719 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Was this "written apology" to the Trust brought up at the meeting on Thursday?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:09 - Oct 22 with 1662 viewsSmellyplumz

F*ck off Yankee scum

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:27 - Oct 22 with 1585 viewsunion_jack

The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:09 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

F*ck off Yankee scum

I hope that wasn't directed at the poster immediately above yours?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:29 - Oct 22 with 1570 viewslonglostjack

The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:01 - Oct 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Was this "written apology" to the Trust brought up at the meeting on Thursday?

I wonder when there will be a written apology for ignoring the second biggest shareholder over months and not investing a penny so far into the club ? I would also suggest that instead of displaying evident paranoia and searching for moles , they choose a more discrete place to interview the next manager than Bristol bloody Airport.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 13:30]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:45 - Oct 22 with 1482 viewsmax936

I didn't read any apology in Phil adress to the trust members, complete bullshit written to appease the masses, they must think we've just come down in the last shower ffs. Not impressed by Levien at all, oh by the way define "our" club?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:46 - Oct 22 with 1474 viewsairedale

The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:29 - Oct 22 by longlostjack

I wonder when there will be a written apology for ignoring the second biggest shareholder over months and not investing a penny so far into the club ? I would also suggest that instead of displaying evident paranoia and searching for moles , they choose a more discrete place to interview the next manager than Bristol bloody Airport.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 13:30]

I don't think that the other shareholders would be able to put their share of the investment into the club though.
The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:57 - Oct 22 with 1413 viewslonglostjack

The American owners few words in today's programme on 13:46 - Oct 22 by airedale

I don't think that the other shareholders would be able to put their share of the investment into the club though.

Would they be obliged to? I thought that new investment from outside to take us to the next level was the reason the old shareholders had to sell

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The American owners few words in today's programme on 14:55 - Oct 22 with 1254 viewsItchySphincter

Amateurish imo. If they had balls they'd turn up to the next trust forum.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The American owners few words in today's programme on 15:55 - Oct 22 with 1165 viewsdeanscfc

"and the performance of the squad well below the capabilities of individual players". Clueless. You needed to invest some money in what was clearly a struggling playing squad throughout last season, you thick tw*ts. Excuse the language.
The American owners few words in today's programme on 15:56 - Oct 22 with 1156 viewsRancid

Just f**k off back to Dallas or wherever you came from and take Dineen, Katzen and Jenkins with you.Investment my arse.Directors selling out to the highest bidders who just happened to be Americans.Makes me sick to the stomach now it's all come out.The former board should never be allowed to darken the doors of the Liberty Stadium once again.They've done us in cold blood but tried dressing it up as a positive when infact it was for their own financial means.
The American owners few words in today's programme on 16:02 - Oct 22 with 1132 viewsBLAZE

Good to see you back Rancid
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 16:03]
The American owners few words in today's programme on 16:03 - Oct 22 with 1125 viewsWatchman

They simply do not get it

AND BY THE WAY

I have not bought anything from the club for over a year, so simple question does the Trust have a page section in the official program, if not why not?

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The American owners few words in today's programme on 16:05 - Oct 22 with 1101 viewsRancid

The American owners few words in today's programme on 16:02 - Oct 22 by BLAZE

Good to see you back Rancid
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 16:03]

Likewise young James
The American owners few words in today's programme on 16:06 - Oct 22 with 1097 viewsDavillin

Just like their promises, their "apology" is worth its worth in gold.

Pah!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The American owners few words in today's programme on 17:15 - Oct 22 with 987 viewsphact0rri

Uggh... they didn't process this through a PR rep did they? because it reads like a year three book report.

My take away is that:

a) they are using the leaks to be their excuse for not informing the trust... though the trust learned about all these things from the leaks.

b) they seemed to converse with everyone but the supporter's trust about the hiring.

c) They have a football phrase book, and think the way to be persuasive to supporters is to pepper in pundit talk.

It's easy to be, disappointed in consulting share holders in hiring practices after the fact, and when everyone is rather angry. Its another to do something better.

For me, I don't need a badly written glib piece giving lip service to what is written here day in and day out. I need to see a commitment that this is not the plan moving forward.

I think I need a pint to purge this bad taste from my mouth.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024