Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust selling up 14:31 - Oct 23 with 23678 viewsDarran

Why are people saying the Trust won't sell up then?

Perhaps they will who knows?

Philip?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 14:32]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust selling up on 09:58 - Oct 26 with 1094 viewsNeathJack

The Trust selling up on 09:50 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

Also I'll guarantee you they are all feverishly reading this message board and others. Family holidays my ass, lack of WiFi haha.

They are keeping out of the way, cowardly, because they know they have let everyone down.

Well to be fair, you're the expert on acting cowardly.

Nice and easy to sit at your computer and lambast others while never, ever having the gumption to try and do it yourself.
The Trust selling up on 10:04 - Oct 26 with 1075 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust selling up on 09:58 - Oct 26 by NeathJack

Well to be fair, you're the expert on acting cowardly.

Nice and easy to sit at your computer and lambast others while never, ever having the gumption to try and do it yourself.

Lying and deceiving doesn't come naturally to me. But I'm surprised you've not got involved. Be right up your street?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust selling up on 10:07 - Oct 26 with 1066 viewsNeathJack

The Trust selling up on 10:04 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

Lying and deceiving doesn't come naturally to me. But I'm surprised you've not got involved. Be right up your street?

No.

And I stand by what I said.
The Trust selling up on 10:18 - Oct 26 with 1047 viewscockneyswan

The Trust selling up on 08:47 - Oct 26 by SwansNZ

Yes, probably, although I'm not sure what he would say.

Perhaps an apology for miss leading the trust for starters, swiftly followed by a declaration that he wants to donate his salary from SCFC to a charity decided by the trust.
Edit :- first priority resign 👍
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 12:07]
The Trust selling up on 10:50 - Oct 26 with 1004 viewsUplandsJack

I have to say the last four or five contributers to this thread are absolutely spot on.....
Monny also makes an excellent point too in that although I feel as chairman Phil has to be held acountable for this decision, he would be a massive loss to the trust at this time with the wealth of knowledge and experience of post.
That is why I have found myself holding back/falling short, call it what you will on calling for his resignation too....
But without doubt Huw Cooze needs to step down immediately if the trust are to salvage any form of credibility here. There also needs to be full, transparent disclosure of what has really been going on and who made those decisions....

It's so sad that yet again, when we as a fan group should be together, standing side by side to fight the old guard and attempt to control the Americans from basically doing what they like to OUR club, we find ourselves having to deal with this......
The Trust selling up on 12:53 - Oct 26 with 886 viewsNookiejack

I think best this all goes to court now and we will finally find out what has been going on behind the scenes.

We will find out:-

(1) if it was true that Jason and Steve did tell Huw Cooze about the sale - prior to the takeover;if it was established that Huw Cooze was told; did
(2) Huw Cooze then keep that information to himself as a Director of the club (on some confidentiality basis) or did he pass it on to the Trust?
(3) why the ex shareholders warranted to the Yanks (in good faith?) that there was no Original Shareholders Agreement? If the ex shareholders lose this point - then under the SPA the Yanks can then presumably sue the ex-shareholders (some of them still working for them - so how will all this be resolved?)
(4) why Huw Jenkins engaged lawyers to contact The Trust 48 hours before sale - to negotiate away Original Shareholders agreement?
(5) Why the Articles were changed (potentially criminally) without notice of the Special Resolution being circulated to the Trust?

Luckily the Trust has the financial fire-power to take it all the way to Court and I really hope it goes all the way - without a negotiated settlement - to establish the above.
The Trust selling up on 14:08 - Oct 26 with 834 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust selling up on 12:53 - Oct 26 by Nookiejack

I think best this all goes to court now and we will finally find out what has been going on behind the scenes.

We will find out:-

(1) if it was true that Jason and Steve did tell Huw Cooze about the sale - prior to the takeover;if it was established that Huw Cooze was told; did
(2) Huw Cooze then keep that information to himself as a Director of the club (on some confidentiality basis) or did he pass it on to the Trust?
(3) why the ex shareholders warranted to the Yanks (in good faith?) that there was no Original Shareholders Agreement? If the ex shareholders lose this point - then under the SPA the Yanks can then presumably sue the ex-shareholders (some of them still working for them - so how will all this be resolved?)
(4) why Huw Jenkins engaged lawyers to contact The Trust 48 hours before sale - to negotiate away Original Shareholders agreement?
(5) Why the Articles were changed (potentially criminally) without notice of the Special Resolution being circulated to the Trust?

Luckily the Trust has the financial fire-power to take it all the way to Court and I really hope it goes all the way - without a negotiated settlement - to establish the above.

Nookie, can yet honestly trust the Trust to deliver on your actions?

I mean seriously?

They are all pals and there is good reason why they kept the recent news to themselves....... Think about it.

They think they are above the law

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust selling up on 14:47 - Oct 26 with 801 viewsNookiejack

The Trust selling up on 14:08 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

Nookie, can yet honestly trust the Trust to deliver on your actions?

I mean seriously?

They are all pals and there is good reason why they kept the recent news to themselves....... Think about it.

They think they are above the law

You might be right - the only thing then is why would they release last week's press statement. Couldn't they have kept this below the radar and just issued a statement that they had taken legal advice and had few options. They wouldn't have then ended up disclosing the Huw Cooze salary?

I would just like to see Steve and Jason on oath confirming Huw Jenkins had warranted that there was no original shareholders agreement - hence why they proceeded on now basis. Huw Jenkins then being asked why he had warranted this. Then being asked why 2 days before the sale did you ask a lawyer to contact the Trust to negotiate this away - when it didn't exist?

Premier League will probably not be too pleased - damaging their brand and all that. (Might of course be in the Championship by then and value of Trusts shares may have lost a lot of value - so Trusts action could cost the defendants a lot of money. Maybe this will all fall on the ex shareholders if they have warranted their position away to the Yanks).

May also get a lot of press interest from the States.
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust selling up on 15:44 - Oct 26 with 753 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust selling up on 14:47 - Oct 26 by Nookiejack

You might be right - the only thing then is why would they release last week's press statement. Couldn't they have kept this below the radar and just issued a statement that they had taken legal advice and had few options. They wouldn't have then ended up disclosing the Huw Cooze salary?

I would just like to see Steve and Jason on oath confirming Huw Jenkins had warranted that there was no original shareholders agreement - hence why they proceeded on now basis. Huw Jenkins then being asked why he had warranted this. Then being asked why 2 days before the sale did you ask a lawyer to contact the Trust to negotiate this away - when it didn't exist?

Premier League will probably not be too pleased - damaging their brand and all that. (Might of course be in the Championship by then and value of Trusts shares may have lost a lot of value - so Trusts action could cost the defendants a lot of money. Maybe this will all fall on the ex shareholders if they have warranted their position away to the Yanks).

May also get a lot of press interest from the States.

Press interest from the States? They could make a f#cking book out of all this and if entered it'll be worthy to compete in:

Galaxy National Book Awards.
Nobel Prize in Literature.
Man Booker Prize.
Pulitzer Prize.
Costa Book Awards.
Neustadt International Prize for Literature.
Hugo Awards.
Guardian First Book Awards.

I'm seriously worried that someone really (*cough, cough, cough. cough*) 'untrustworthy' within/close to SCFC hierarchy hasn't already 'sold' off the plot to someone like Jeffrey Archer and not told anybody either?

Argus!

The Trust selling up on 15:46 - Oct 26 with 739 viewsvetchonian

The Trust selling up on 15:44 - Oct 26 by Wingstandwood

Press interest from the States? They could make a f#cking book out of all this and if entered it'll be worthy to compete in:

Galaxy National Book Awards.
Nobel Prize in Literature.
Man Booker Prize.
Pulitzer Prize.
Costa Book Awards.
Neustadt International Prize for Literature.
Hugo Awards.
Guardian First Book Awards.

I'm seriously worried that someone really (*cough, cough, cough. cough*) 'untrustworthy' within/close to SCFC hierarchy hasn't already 'sold' off the plot to someone like Jeffrey Archer and not told anybody either?

along with the film rights no doubt

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Trust selling up on 15:50 - Oct 26 with 722 viewsmonmouth

Jeffrey Archer? Already done it hasn't he? "As the crap flies"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust selling up on 16:08 - Oct 26 with 681 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust selling up on 15:50 - Oct 26 by monmouth

Jeffrey Archer? Already done it hasn't he? "As the crap flies"

Holy shit, the fact is stranger than fiction stuff continues!

Argus!

The Trust selling up on 19:59 - Oct 26 with 552 viewsWatchman

serious growing pains folks! now we know that things are important and money and influence/control is so important

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024