Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player 08:58 - Oct 26 with 5966 viewssherpajacob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/37760114

If you are one of the 8%, why don't you just eff off now?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 9:02]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 11:47 - Oct 29 with 724 viewsskippyjack

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 07:58 - Oct 29 by nice_to_michu

Let's make this simple enough for you to understand.

Group A has a long history of being considered "normal" and "right". Group B has a long history of being considered "abnormal" and "wrong". Group A has a long history of verbally and physically abusing group B, as well as discriminating against it in sport and the workplace.

All this occurs despite Group B being a product of nature, and not some choice that is intended to rile Group A.

To this day, there are still small, but significant elements of Group A who abuse Group B.

For your basic mind: Group A = heterosexual, Group B = homosexual

Arrghh but the history you see boy!.. f*cking ell.. We've got problems.

basic mind be f*ck.. we're animals at the end of the day, our ancestry lineage dates back to it.. are you surprised people want to stick it in different buns?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 14:25 - Oct 29 with 695 viewsnice_to_michu

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 11:47 - Oct 29 by skippyjack

Arrghh but the history you see boy!.. f*cking ell.. We've got problems.

basic mind be f*ck.. we're animals at the end of the day, our ancestry lineage dates back to it.. are you surprised people want to stick it in different buns?

Incoherent nonsense.
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 15:00 - Oct 29 with 682 viewsBadgeman

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 07:58 - Oct 29 by nice_to_michu

Let's make this simple enough for you to understand.

Group A has a long history of being considered "normal" and "right". Group B has a long history of being considered "abnormal" and "wrong". Group A has a long history of verbally and physically abusing group B, as well as discriminating against it in sport and the workplace.

All this occurs despite Group B being a product of nature, and not some choice that is intended to rile Group A.

To this day, there are still small, but significant elements of Group A who abuse Group B.

For your basic mind: Group A = heterosexual, Group B = homosexual

You'll have to make it simpler for him. He's a bit dim. Also Swanjack must surely be trolling? No ones who's afforded internet access can be that much of a brainless c**t.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 15:12 - Oct 29 with 678 viewsnice_to_michu

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 15:00 - Oct 29 by Badgeman

You'll have to make it simpler for him. He's a bit dim. Also Swanjack must surely be trolling? No ones who's afforded internet access can be that much of a brainless c**t.

Yeh he is dull as ditchwater.

No I don't think the other guy is a troll, you can just tell he's genuine. Pretty sad that he is a father of three. Don't tell him that though, else he'll tell you about how they are grade A kickboxers
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:12 - Oct 29 with 659 viewsskippyjack

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 15:00 - Oct 29 by Badgeman

The old superiority complex is kicking in.. not the first, and not the last.. both need serious help.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:13 - Oct 29 with 655 viewsskippyjack

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 15:12 - Oct 29 by nice_to_michu

Yeh he is dull as ditchwater.

No I don't think the other guy is a troll, you can just tell he's genuine. Pretty sad that he is a father of three. Don't tell him that though, else he'll tell you about how they are grade A kickboxers

It's not intelligent to mock another person.. in fact, I'm going to have a word with your employers.. because I don't think you're cut out for your position.

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:15 - Oct 29 with 652 viewsMurph75

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:13 - Oct 29 by skippyjack

It's not intelligent to mock another person.. in fact, I'm going to have a word with your employers.. because I don't think you're cut out for your position.

I hope you're not serious about that skip? You'd be bang out of order.
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:24 - Oct 29 with 641 viewsskippyjack

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:15 - Oct 29 by Murph75

I hope you're not serious about that skip? You'd be bang out of order.

not really.. his arrogance and innuendo needs a wakeup call.. swanjack thinks being homosexual is not a natural thing.. but he accepts homosexuals.

you can clearly understand his views.. he's naturally hetrosexual.. that's all he knows.

you don't mock someone.. you understand why.

lot's of kids coming out of education are foul.. lot's of youngsters in general are foul.

Login to get fewer ads

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:29 - Oct 29 with 636 viewsMurph75

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:24 - Oct 29 by skippyjack

not really.. his arrogance and innuendo needs a wakeup call.. swanjack thinks being homosexual is not a natural thing.. but he accepts homosexuals.

you can clearly understand his views.. he's naturally hetrosexual.. that's all he knows.

you don't mock someone.. you understand why.

lot's of kids coming out of education are foul.. lot's of youngsters in general are foul.

I may have got mixed up here? Are we you referring to when I replied saying you'd be out of order?

Was it swansjack? By the way I found his views appalling.
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:29 - Oct 29 with 636 viewsnice_to_michu

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:13 - Oct 29 by skippyjack

Who are my employers?

It'd be news to me.
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:30 - Oct 29 with 630 viewsMurph75

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:29 - Oct 29 by nice_to_michu

Who are my employers?

It'd be news to me.

Not sure it was aimed at you.
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:34 - Oct 29 with 626 viewsskippyjack

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:29 - Oct 29 by Murph75

I may have got mixed up here? Are we you referring to when I replied saying you'd be out of order?

Was it swansjack? By the way I found his views appalling.

But do you understand why?

Swanjack is heterosexual.. he doesn't know anything different.

no need to mock his kids because they have kickboxing as a hobby.. maybe you all can't grasp it.

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:34 - Oct 29 with 624 viewsnice_to_michu

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:30 - Oct 29 by Murph75

Not sure it was aimed at you.

Oh ok, I thought I was going to have to have a word with my employer then (me).

Don't wanna talk to myself all day
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:36 - Oct 29 with 620 viewsMurph75

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:34 - Oct 29 by skippyjack

But do you understand why?

Swanjack is heterosexual.. he doesn't know anything different.

no need to mock his kids because they have kickboxing as a hobby.. maybe you all can't grasp it.

WTF???
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:36 - Oct 29 with 617 viewsMurph75

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:34 - Oct 29 by nice_to_michu

I'm not so sure now?

Maybe you do need to have a word with yourself.
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:38 - Oct 29 with 614 viewsskippyjack

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:34 - Oct 29 by nice_to_michu

That explains it.. that's why you have the odd power trip now and again..

wait until the headaches start, the uncontrollable rages, and incompetent thought processing.. i'd get checked out before it's too late.

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:40 - Oct 29 with 610 viewsnice_to_michu

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:36 - Oct 29 by Murph75

I'm not so sure now?

Maybe you do need to have a word with yourself.

What? I'm confused.
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:50 - Oct 29 with 598 viewsMurph75

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:40 - Oct 29 by nice_to_michu

What? I'm confused.

Same here.
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 17:13 - Oct 29 with 573 viewsperchrockjack

I'm kinda with skip here..

Which is weird

Anyway, homosexuals can often appear very macho , trust me, many can fight , ive met several and all would smash swanjack to a pulp. Not all appear effete and act very straight so much so one would never know what they get up to at home, which is no fookn business of anyone else.

Homosexuals can also bully thus blowing that AB theory to pieces.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 17:15 - Oct 29 with 566 viewsdickythorpe

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 17:13 - Oct 29 by perchrockjack

I'm kinda with skip here..

Which is weird

Anyway, homosexuals can often appear very macho , trust me, many can fight , ive met several and all would smash swanjack to a pulp. Not all appear effete and act very straight so much so one would never know what they get up to at home, which is no fookn business of anyone else.

Homosexuals can also bully thus blowing that AB theory to pieces.

This thread gets weirder and weirder and weirder.........
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 17:17 - Oct 29 with 584 viewsnice_to_michu

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 16:38 - Oct 29 by skippyjack

That explains it.. that's why you have the odd power trip now and again..

wait until the headaches start, the uncontrollable rages, and incompetent thought processing.. i'd get checked out before it's too late.

I'll get right to it
8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 17:18 - Oct 29 with 581 viewsexiledclaseboy

How do you know who his employers are, Skipmeister General?

Poll: Tory leader

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 02:44 - Oct 30 with 516 viewsLoyal

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 09:13 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

I know plenty who have stopped going because of the price of tickets. That's the real scandal.

I'm still wondering where the 8% are, who they are and how the fck they canvassed fans.
I mean does a geordie think like a Jack ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 07:00 - Oct 30 with 504 viewsLohengrin

8% of fans would stop watching if their team had an openly gay player on 02:44 - Oct 30 by Loyal

I'm still wondering where the 8% are, who they are and how the fck they canvassed fans.
I mean does a geordie think like a Jack ?

"In an online survey of more than 4,000 people - 2,896 of whom were sports fans..."

The BBC can be a very odd organisation on times, they have taken into account over 1100 folk in their sample who don't even go to the football, don't follow sport full stop. It's hard to work out what they tried to achieve?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024