Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 14:53 - Oct 27 with 71793 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 31 with 3027 viewsperchrockjack

At least we recall united in dejection.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 31 with 3025 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 31 by Lord_Bony

You were saying??

See update Lord.....Bony

Not sure I find it funny mind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 31 with 3022 viewslibertyjack22

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 31 by perchrockjack

Both happy enough to score against us.

They are professionals Perch...its thier job...
Lets face it you and I could score against this shower of dog shite tonight, it pains me to say we are going down....
on the bright side more games to watch next season

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 31 with 2990 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 31 by Oldjack

they hit the woodwork three times mind

Yep we can't blame bad luck or referees we're getting shafted by a poor looking Stoke team. Depressing stuff.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 31 with 2971 viewsskippyjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Oct 31 by owainglyndwr

And Hugh though Joe was to much to pay for.
Or was it cutting their profits

Let it go ffs.. Allen wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference..

We didn't replace our Captain and CB
We didn't replace Fernandez.
We didn't upgrade on our fullbacks.
We didn't upgrade on Routledge
We didn't replace our Talisman Andre Ayew.

We stuck with Rangel
We stuck with Britton
We stuck with Taylor
We stuck with Fernandez
We replaced Williams with a youngster from Barnsley, and Ajax.
We rely on inexperienced youngsters Kingsley and Barrow to perform at the highest level.

But it's all because Huw wouldn't buy Allen.

Huw attempting to do it on the cheap again..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 31 with 2847 viewsAnotherJohn

Looked to be on the line to me and that is a pen.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 21:42]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 31 with 2837 viewsmax936

We been shocking 2nd half Rangel is finished I'm sorry to say, our midfield have been overrun by Adams and Joe I just can't see a way back for us and as for Bradley I'm still not sure and its not gonna get any easier with that lot here on Sunday.

I can't see us spending in January either, we've been shafted by the Americans "Investment" Thank you Jenkins you utter utter c@@t.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 21:44]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 31 with 2704 viewsskippyjack

Pen? looked it to me.. The officiating has been beyond awful.. that Arnautovic yellow summed it up.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 31 with 2637 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 31 by AnotherJohn

That was a pen but we were never going to get it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 31 with 2617 viewsraynor94

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 31 by AnotherJohn

Definitely outside

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 31 with 2592 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 31 by skippyjack

Let it go ffs.. Allen wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference..

We didn't replace our Captain and CB
We didn't replace Fernandez.
We didn't upgrade on our fullbacks.
We didn't upgrade on Routledge
We didn't replace our Talisman Andre Ayew.

We stuck with Rangel
We stuck with Britton
We stuck with Taylor
We stuck with Fernandez
We replaced Williams with a youngster from Barnsley, and Ajax.
We rely on inexperienced youngsters Kingsley and Barrow to perform at the highest level.

But it's all because Huw wouldn't buy Allen.

Huw attempting to do it on the cheap again..

Phuk Off Skip
We have bought shit and on the cheap management from your mate Hugh
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 31 with 2534 viewsJohnw102

Get Taylor off we would be better with 10

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 31 with 2469 viewsdeanscfc

Im considering a change of career. Cant play footballbut i hear you can make 40k+ a week for it and i think i could do a better job than Taylor and co
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 31 with 2438 viewsdcd14

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 31 by skippyjack

Pen? looked it to me.. The officiating has been beyond awful.. that Arnautovic yellow summed it up.

Same lino couldn't see a corner from 2 yards in build up to their second.

Somehow can see it's outside the box.

Laughable.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 31 with 2425 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 31 by raynor94

Definitely outside

It was a pen even though the original offence was outside the box because the foul continued inside. Matters not, we'd have probably missed it.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Oct 31 with 2378 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So this is what the next level looks like.

Thanks Huw, I hope you choke on your sangria.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Oct 31 with 2332 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Oct 31 by max936

We been shocking 2nd half Rangel is finished I'm sorry to say, our midfield have been overrun by Adams and Joe I just can't see a way back for us and as for Bradley I'm still not sure and its not gonna get any easier with that lot here on Sunday.

I can't see us spending in January either, we've been shafted by the Americans "Investment" Thank you Jenkins you utter utter c@@t.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 21:44]

Charlie Adam.

Say no more. The fat c*nt can't see his penis from the perpendicular but he's ran past our midfield.

'Nuff said.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Oct 31 with 2240 viewscockneyswan

Yanks must be thinking what the fu*k have we bought? Hopefully they'll put contracts out on Huw Jenkins and his buddies 👍
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 31 with 2204 viewsSwansNZ

why put Cork on now, but late, give James 5 minutes

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 31 with 2194 viewsjackeinstein

We put a holding midfielder on at 3-1 down says it all
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 31 with 2159 viewsCambJack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 31 by Johnw102

Get Taylor off we would be better with 10

Twice now he's shoulder barged someone then backed off with his arms in the air like a fcking ballet dancer. Does he not know how to tackle?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 31 with 2148 viewsowainglyndwr

Good job Sunderland are worse at the moment. Dont think Sunderland v Swans will be prim TV
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Oct 31 with 2103 viewsswan85

Should never have sacked FG.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Oct 31 with 2070 viewsMorganator100

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 31 by exiledclaseboy

It was a pen even though the original offence was outside the box because the foul continued inside. Matters not, we'd have probably missed it.

Isn't it where the 1st offence occurs. Was the right call by the linesman.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Oct 31 with 2032 viewsRevJames

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Oct 31 by phact0rri

... my goodness... this sounds rather rough. :(

We are simply too easy to play against. My mindless optimism has just about run out.

Sadly there will be no PL for us next season.

Diolch Huw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024