Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. 21:57 - Oct 28 with 3699 viewsTheResurrection

Ask yourself why these shiny, new governance rules have been brought in?

Coincidence maybe, the last few years when a lot of us were banging the drum about the obvious conflicts of interest and then Andrew Godden has somehow picked up the righteous baton and wanted to get involved for that reason.

Haha. Yeah right.

What Huw has done is much the same as Leigh Dineen did.

They were both there to represent the fans and both got sucked in to the Club and both did very well from it.

What lessons were learned from Mr Dineen's time??

NONE!!

Oh, but Andrew Godden has seen this for some time and "that's why" the new governance rules have been brought in....

Of course, makes sense now.

The Trust are so knee deep in their own mess they don't know which way to turn.

Ohm and I see all holidays finished at 8 o clock this Friday.

Cowards!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 21:58 - Oct 28 with 1752 viewsblueytheblue

So... still no evidence that these Muricans were at the Liberty in 2015 then?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 21:59 - Oct 28 with 1738 viewsMurph75

Stand for election to the board of the trust if you're so brave.
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:00 - Oct 28 with 1730 viewsvetchonian

You obviously have an agenda and I am beginning to think you are in the packet of one of the sell outs but why don't you just leave it alone

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:00 - Oct 28 with 1730 viewsTheResurrection

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 21:58 - Oct 28 by blueytheblue

So... still no evidence that these Muricans were at the Liberty in 2015 then?

See Phil's post and no offence but this will be my last post to a scumkunt

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:01 - Oct 28 with 1717 viewsMurph75

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:00 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

He's worth ten of you.
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:03 - Oct 28 with 1701 viewsblueytheblue

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:00 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

No offence taken.

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:05 - Oct 28 with 1673 viewsTheResurrection

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:03 - Oct 28 by blueytheblue

No offence taken.

"Phil S"

And for Americans in the directors room, that maybe the case but there are continual commercial people who are the guest of the club on a weekly basis, they cannot be interrogated at any stage..

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:07 - Oct 28 with 1655 viewsblueytheblue

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:05 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

"Phil S"

And for Americans in the directors room, that maybe the case but there are continual commercial people who are the guest of the club on a weekly basis, they cannot be interrogated at any stage..

Ha! Knew you couldn't resist replying you little tinker.

Note that at no point does Phil name the Muricans, nor does it confirm ( or to be fair deny ) your claim.

Login to get fewer ads

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:09 - Oct 28 with 1649 viewsTheResurrection

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:07 - Oct 28 by blueytheblue

Note that at no point does Phil name the Muricans, nor does it confirm ( or to be fair deny ) your claim.

Of course, mate.... of course. Do you mind If I just move on from you now?

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:09 - Oct 28 with 1646 viewsLeonisGod

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:05 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

"Phil S"

Commercial people? In the box of the directors?

No sh1t Sherlock.
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:12 - Oct 28 with 1635 viewsblueytheblue

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:09 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Of course, mate.... of course. Do you mind If I just move on from you now?

Feel free to do so, my old mucka.

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:15 - Oct 28 with 1605 viewsWatchman

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:00 - Oct 28 by vetchonian

You obviously have an agenda and I am beginning to think you are in the packet of one of the sell outs but why don't you just leave it alone

bang on

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:37 - Oct 28 with 1567 viewsTheResurrection

seen as this post keeps getting deleted

There's a lot of talk about agenda's - people love to think there's past scores to settle but it's bullshit.

We've all been friends, myself Phil, Andrew Godden, Jim, etc, we go back 15 years plus perhaps in some instances.

The only reason there is angst and frustration n the air is because of this very episode and the Trust's complete unwillingness to deal with it.

I make no excuses for bringing these issues to the attention to more people. I have never made anything up or told lies. I may sometimes repeat something that is told in confidence to me and then I must tread carefully, but agenda's there is not..... just the best for this club and its future.

I personally couldn't give 2 facks what a lot of you say or think on here and never will. Not many of you are true to yourselves never mind sticking up for something you believe in. You are just lost sheep clinging to the areseholes of other lost sheep. No time for any of you as you have towards me.

The only important thing for me from all this is to secure a legacy that was dreamt up by the likes of Richard Lillicrap and other bloody good people at the time.

Go balls out and get some money from the Americans - our time will come again!

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:38 - Oct 28 with 1549 viewsMurph75

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:37 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

There's a lot of talk about agenda's - people love to think there's past scores to settle but it's bullshit.

We've all been friends, myself Phil, Andrew Godden, Jim, etc, we go back 15 years plus perhaps in some instances.

The only reason there is angst and frustration n the air is because of this very episode and the Trust's complete unwillingness to deal with it.

I make no excuses for bringing these issues to the attention to more people. I have never made anything up or told lies. I may sometimes repeat something that is told in confidence to me and then I must tread carefully, but agenda's there is not..... just the best for this club and its future.

I personally couldn't give 2 facks what a lot of you say or think on here and never will. Not many of you are true to yourselves never mind sticking up for something you believe in. You are just lost sheep clinging to the areseholes of other lost sheep. No time for any of you as you have towards me.

The only important thing for me from all this is to secure a legacy that was dreamt up by the likes of Richard Lillicrap and other bloody good people at the time.

Dude if you don't give to facks as you put it, why you still here?
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:39 - Oct 28 with 1543 viewsDarran

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:37 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Our time?

Yon won't have f*ck all to do with it if it does.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:41 - Oct 28 with 1537 viewsPhil_S

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:07 - Oct 28 by blueytheblue

I am sure at some point prior to the takeover they did sit in the directors box at games - Jason Levien said he watched games and I don't suspect it was from the East Stand and HJ himself has admitted to us (as per the forum last week) that talks were underway last year (I believe he said "last summer")
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:47 - Oct 28 with 1514 viewsTheResurrection

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:41 - Oct 28 by Phil_S

I am sure at some point prior to the takeover they did sit in the directors box at games - Jason Levien said he watched games and I don't suspect it was from the East Stand and HJ himself has admitted to us (as per the forum last week) that talks were underway last year (I believe he said "last summer")

I'm going to be bed but I will speak as I find.

I am impressed by your responses on here tonight. There already feels like a more conciliatory, less defensive tone to your replies.

For that, I say thank you and respect.

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:49 - Oct 28 with 1494 viewsPhil_S

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 22:47 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

I'm going to be bed but I will speak as I find.

I am impressed by your responses on here tonight. There already feels like a more conciliatory, less defensive tone to your replies.

For that, I say thank you and respect.

The important thing at the moment is for fans to be united and ensure that we get the best deal out of the situation that has been dealt

My saying of the week when pressed and trying to balance family time and dealing with what was happening has been a simple "You cant change the past but you can change the future"

If you always do what you've always done......you will have been on enough courses in your time to know what comes next

And for the record I believe that Andy is still on holiday...

This post has been edited by an administrator
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 00:12 - Oct 29 with 1387 viewsTreorchyjack

The writing has been on the wall for a long time. Transparency is long overdue
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 00:56 - Oct 29 with 1352 viewsUxbridge

The irony of Fan Leader T2C calling anyone a coward as he continues to hide in his comfort zone.

Stand for election Chris. I've offered for years to second your nomination. Time to front up mate, or forever be seen as an irrelevance. Your time is now.

Oh and PS my holiday ends on Sunday.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 10:30 - Oct 29 with 1211 viewsjackonicko

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 00:56 - Oct 29 by Uxbridge

The irony of Fan Leader T2C calling anyone a coward as he continues to hide in his comfort zone.

Stand for election Chris. I've offered for years to second your nomination. Time to front up mate, or forever be seen as an irrelevance. Your time is now.

Seeing as the events of the last few months mean I couldn't give two f*cks about the club at the moment, my vote goes for T2C and Shaky to take things forward.
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 10:34 - Oct 29 with 1193 viewsMurph75

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 00:56 - Oct 29 by Uxbridge

He hasnt got the balls. He'd rather come on here spouting his nonsense.

I've repeatedly asked him if he's ever stood or would consider standing in the future and he's either ignored the question or aimed a volley of abuse at me when I've pushed him for answer.

Hope you're enjoying the break Uxbridge.

[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 10:34]
The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 10:41 - Oct 29 with 1178 viewsmonmouth

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 10:30 - Oct 29 by jackonicko

Seeing as the events of the last few months mean I couldn't give two f*cks about the club at the moment, my vote goes for T2C and Shaky to take things forward.

I feel a bit like that about the club too. The football is almost becoming meaningless to me. I know other long standing genuine supporters are feeling the same. Must be multiplied by shedloads if you've seen the scumbag antics close up.

The only thing that can save this shambles is a strong Trust shining like a beacon, proclaiming the club as still ours. I do hope you guys don't give up the fight. Regenerate, not degenerate.

I'd really like to give the likes of Dineen a hefty kick in the nuts. As that's not an option, I'd like to see the c**ts reputations and egos trashed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 10:47 - Oct 29 with 1163 viewsblueytheblue

Tbf, T2C is clearly passionate.

I suspect he's being used as a pawn - people feed him information knowing how he'll then react.

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 10:52 - Oct 29 with 1149 viewsMurph75

The new Governance rules - Too little, too late and for all the wrong reasons. on 10:47 - Oct 29 by blueytheblue

Tbf, T2C is clearly passionate.

I suspect he's being used as a pawn - people feed him information knowing how he'll then react.

Do your lot want him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024