Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep the faith! 15:50 - Nov 1 with 2589 viewsstid

It will come...Give him some time to work out his strongest team and im sure results will follow. Get behind them, last thing we want is a fans backlash towards the players.
Keep the faith! on 15:59 - Nov 1 with 2565 viewsjacabertawe

Sorry, but BB has had plenty of opportunities to "work out his strongest team" (both in training and actual games) and has wise heads - well, Curt at least - around him.
We are behind the team. It's the players that are the problem.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 16:10]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Keep the faith! on 16:08 - Nov 1 with 2530 viewsstid

Lets not forget the first week he was here he had half a squad, Agree some players aint good enough but I fail to see how people can say they aint playing for the badge.
Keep the faith! on 16:13 - Nov 1 with 2498 viewsDafyddHuw

OP - would love to believe that, but I don't think he's up to the job.

Not his fault, just promoted to above his level of competence.
Keep the faith! on 16:21 - Nov 1 with 2455 viewsHeadmaster

The manager is not the main problem, it's the useless bunch of dildos on the pitch.

They've had ample opportunity to prove their quality as Premier League players, and have not done so. Why the f uck he picked Taylor ahead of Kingsley I'll never know.
Keep the faith! on 16:23 - Nov 1 with 2446 viewshammy

Keep the faith! on 16:13 - Nov 1 by DafyddHuw

OP - would love to believe that, but I don't think he's up to the job.

Not his fault, just promoted to above his level of competence.

He's going to put the American (soccer) cause back years at this rate !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Keep the faith! on 16:26 - Nov 1 with 2426 viewsicecoldjack

You are joking right ?

The players, can't really fault them I suppose, some are too old and past it, some have a major sulk on and are clearly looking for a way out, some just arnt good enough and some are off form.

Bob has had plenty of time to suss out what works, the problem is that he still has no idea , first red flag was his fawning of barrow after the arsenal game! I mean ffs ! Barrow will play well in games like that as the opposition play their own game . So he will look decent given the space arsenal leave out wide. Anyone who has played park football can see barrow is limited , bob reckons he has huge potential ! The player is 24 yrs old and doesn't know basic football !

His judgement struck me as suspect right there. Dropping the hoon for fernandez and Kingsley for taylor also made me worry.
Bring on cork at 85 mins last night when losing 3-1 was as mad as anything I've ever seen, if ever there was a time to blood that youngster on the bench that was it. Cork ? Really?

So he's had a month and is clueless as fook. If after that month he is still thinking Taylor is worthy of a start then we pretty much know he is painting by numbers and reputations not skill sets of players.
He talked about the swansea way then we play some of the worst hoof ball ever seen in the last 10 yrs.

Talks a great job does a bad one. Out of his depth, he has no craft in squeezing the most of what he has here, we can't play hoof ball, we can't let our back four be exposed ,all these things 20,000 people know yet bob is still on a learning curve ? Ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer is he ?
Keep the faith! on 16:49 - Nov 1 with 2354 viewsGlyn1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37821317

This prediction forecasts us to be relegated on goal difference on 38 points. However, that's close enough to 40 to give us a fighting chance to escape.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Keep the faith! on 16:54 - Nov 1 with 2338 viewsstid

Far to early to talk about relegation , I still believe we have the squad and hopefully they will back him with some money in January and we can pull away.
Login to get fewer ads

Keep the faith! on 17:03 - Nov 1 with 2318 viewshammy

Keep the faith! on 16:49 - Nov 1 by Glyn1

This prediction forecasts us to be relegated on goal difference on 38 points. However, that's close enough to 40 to give us a fighting chance to escape.

After last night's abysmal result (and especially the way the second half went) I am resigned to us going down; so anything better than that will be a bonus now.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Keep the faith! on 17:10 - Nov 1 with 2296 viewsSmellyplumz

Keep the faith! on 16:54 - Nov 1 by stid

Far to early to talk about relegation , I still believe we have the squad and hopefully they will back him with some money in January and we can pull away.

Aye keep on burying your head in the sand fella

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Keep the faith! on 17:15 - Nov 1 with 2275 viewsblueytheblue

Keep the faith! on 17:10 - Nov 1 by Smellyplumz

Aye keep on burying your head in the sand fella

Stop being negative.

Bradley's being tactical. Tanking the season so you get the first draft pick. Strategy innit.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Keep the faith! on 17:20 - Nov 1 with 2262 viewsunion_jack

Keep the faith! on 16:26 - Nov 1 by icecoldjack

You are joking right ?

The players, can't really fault them I suppose, some are too old and past it, some have a major sulk on and are clearly looking for a way out, some just arnt good enough and some are off form.

Bob has had plenty of time to suss out what works, the problem is that he still has no idea , first red flag was his fawning of barrow after the arsenal game! I mean ffs ! Barrow will play well in games like that as the opposition play their own game . So he will look decent given the space arsenal leave out wide. Anyone who has played park football can see barrow is limited , bob reckons he has huge potential ! The player is 24 yrs old and doesn't know basic football !

His judgement struck me as suspect right there. Dropping the hoon for fernandez and Kingsley for taylor also made me worry.
Bring on cork at 85 mins last night when losing 3-1 was as mad as anything I've ever seen, if ever there was a time to blood that youngster on the bench that was it. Cork ? Really?

So he's had a month and is clueless as fook. If after that month he is still thinking Taylor is worthy of a start then we pretty much know he is painting by numbers and reputations not skill sets of players.
He talked about the swansea way then we play some of the worst hoof ball ever seen in the last 10 yrs.

Talks a great job does a bad one. Out of his depth, he has no craft in squeezing the most of what he has here, we can't play hoof ball, we can't let our back four be exposed ,all these things 20,000 people know yet bob is still on a learning curve ? Ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer is he ?

It saddens me to up arrow your post, but I did.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Keep the faith! on 17:21 - Nov 1 with 2259 viewsGlyn1

Keep the faith! on 17:15 - Nov 1 by blueytheblue

Stop being negative.

Bradley's being tactical. Tanking the season so you get the first draft pick. Strategy innit.

A reluctant and grudging LOL.

Keep the faith! on 17:41 - Nov 1 with 2232 viewscostalotta

Err....no. We are more to have the need to catch up befor we can pull away.
Keep the faith! on 17:45 - Nov 1 with 2214 viewsSmellyplumz

Keep the faith! on 17:15 - Nov 1 by blueytheblue

Stop being negative.

I'll keep this short as I'm a busy man .... F u c k off

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Keep the faith! on 17:49 - Nov 1 with 2200 viewsOldjack

Keep the faith! on 16:49 - Nov 1 by Glyn1

where THE FUK ARE WE GONNA GET 38 POINTS FROM ?last nights second half performance was abysmal .Bob has had plenty of time to find his best 11 by now ,if he can't then boot, back into the wilderness he shall go

Huw and co need shooting

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Keep the faith! on 17:56 - Nov 1 with 2180 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You would have thought that Bradley would have continued with what was working well against City & Liverpool, but no he changed it.
I still think he listened to Curt about Taylor & FF.
Keep the faith! on 18:18 - Nov 1 with 2142 viewsporschejack

We'll be well out of the mix by January.
Keep the faith! on 18:23 - Nov 1 with 2115 viewsGlyn1

Keep the faith! on 17:49 - Nov 1 by Oldjack

where THE FUK ARE WE GONNA GET 38 POINTS FROM ?last nights second half performance was abysmal .Bob has had plenty of time to find his best 11 by now ,if he can't then boot, back into the wilderness he shall go

Huw and co need shooting

Better ask the firm that made the prediction. "Gracenote runs season simulations 10,000 times to come up with its predictions, using results from the past four years."

Keep the faith! on 18:49 - Nov 1 with 2051 viewsJango

Give the guy a chance ffs. He's had 3 games. The squad is so poor he's probably got no option but to try and make something tick. Taylor was a strange one for me last night but other than that it wasn't a shocking 11. Britton had a stinker against Watford and deserved to sit out and cork has been useless. Ki played in midfield with Shelvey the season we finished 8th so the midfield yesterday wasn't as bad as people make out. we are just desperately short, especially at the back
Keep the faith! on 18:56 - Nov 1 with 2028 viewsLandore_Jack

Swans performance summed up yesterday.

[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 18:57]

#backtojack

Keep the faith! on 18:59 - Nov 1 with 1996 viewsOldjack

Keep the faith! on 18:49 - Nov 1 by Jango

Give the guy a chance ffs. He's had 3 games. The squad is so poor he's probably got no option but to try and make something tick. Taylor was a strange one for me last night but other than that it wasn't a shocking 11. Britton had a stinker against Watford and deserved to sit out and cork has been useless. Ki played in midfield with Shelvey the season we finished 8th so the midfield yesterday wasn't as bad as people make out. we are just desperately short, especially at the back

we played ok against Watford and unlucky not to take all the points solid at the back all game, aswell ,if Leon had a stinker why didn't he change it ,Fer is a lazy fuker and doesn't do the donkey work ,yet he played him ,He should have stuck with the team that started the Watford game , and stop all this fannying around ,he's making hard work of this and it shows

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Keep the faith! on 19:01 - Nov 1 with 1977 viewsblueytheblue

Keep the faith! on 16:21 - Nov 1 by Headmaster

The manager is not the main problem, it's the useless bunch of dildos on the pitch.

They've had ample opportunity to prove their quality as Premier League players, and have not done so. Why the f uck he picked Taylor ahead of Kingsley I'll never know.

RIght nationality, wrong sport.

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2016/10/nfl-match-buffalo-bills-new-england-patriots-

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Keep the faith! on 19:03 - Nov 1 with 1974 viewslonglostjack

Keep the faith! on 16:23 - Nov 1 by hammy

He's going to put the American (soccer) cause back years at this rate !

That's our only hope as I see it. That the new owners "wake up and smell the coffee" before it's too late and realise that they would be better off talking with the people who care about the club to work together on a truly sustainable future.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024