Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday 12:23 - Dec 5 with 4711 viewsmissingmel

Since clueless Bob has taken the reins. Thankfully not once I have heard the east stand sign his name! Maybe we could start this Saturday by calling for his head!

Regardless if people feel it is the right time to do it during a crunch game or not the club needs to hear the crowds frustration with employing him as coach.

Any suggestions how we can do this ?

We are getting worse week by week he needs to go now!
Saturday on 13:07 - Dec 5 with 4112 viewsLeonWasGod

I know we've be quiet at times, but I don't think signing will help that

Personally, whilst the game is on I'd feel embarrassed to hear any anti-team chants, including Bob. I'm sure it makes a difference to get behind the team. I'd understand why people might feel differently though.
Saturday on 13:11 - Dec 5 with 4087 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Get behind the team

Go and protest out side the west stand all you want .

Go and face them , they are all there every game

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Saturday on 13:21 - Dec 5 with 4050 viewsJackFish

There were a few chants calling for Jenkins and Bradley to go after we were 4-0 down on Saturday. Don't think it'll be helpful when we're trying to win the game though I'm sure they'll get an airing if we go a few goals down again.
Saturday on 14:55 - Dec 5 with 3904 viewsangryjack

Saturday on 13:21 - Dec 5 by JackFish

There were a few chants calling for Jenkins and Bradley to go after we were 4-0 down on Saturday. Don't think it'll be helpful when we're trying to win the game though I'm sure they'll get an airing if we go a few goals down again.

I personally think it might be helpful because getting behind team has done them no favours they need to be told how crap they are and make them feel uncormfortabl and show them we care even if they don't, and I believe bobaint up to job and by venting it by singing hopefully pressure club into doing something or him doing one so what harm can it do as we can't do any worse
Saturday on 15:12 - Dec 5 with 3847 viewscentrestandswan

perhaps we could all wear V for Vendetta masks and just look menacingly at the director's box, would look good if nothing else.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Saturday on 15:32 - Dec 5 with 3803 viewsOldjack

Should we be losing and playing like a bunch of no hopes again ,both him and the Greedy bastards will be getting it, Palarse was just a stay of execution ,a false dawn shall we say

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Saturday on 15:42 - Dec 5 with 3778 viewsmonmouth

Saturday on 15:32 - Dec 5 by Oldjack

Should we be losing and playing like a bunch of no hopes again ,both him and the Greedy bastards will be getting it, Palarse was just a stay of execution ,a false dawn shall we say

The team will be nervous enough without the crowd adding to it. What we really need is an atmosphere like the Cardiff game now, and leave anything else aside until the end.

Words on here are meaningless and fine. I am one that thinks Bradley is part of the problem not the solution, others aren't, but vocally undermining the team, the manager and the board whilst we are still in the hunt would kill us as sure as the same thing killed Villa. Do we want the players to fear playing at home? It should be where they feel most relaxed and confident. If we go one down or just make a few misplaced passes and all that starts, or yelling at individuals, then we are finished. Results will determine Bradley's position one way or the other.

Let the Trust deal with the rest. But they need to deal with it.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 15:43]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Saturday on 15:49 - Dec 5 with 3735 viewscostalotta

Saturday on 15:42 - Dec 5 by monmouth

The team will be nervous enough without the crowd adding to it. What we really need is an atmosphere like the Cardiff game now, and leave anything else aside until the end.

Words on here are meaningless and fine. I am one that thinks Bradley is part of the problem not the solution, others aren't, but vocally undermining the team, the manager and the board whilst we are still in the hunt would kill us as sure as the same thing killed Villa. Do we want the players to fear playing at home? It should be where they feel most relaxed and confident. If we go one down or just make a few misplaced passes and all that starts, or yelling at individuals, then we are finished. Results will determine Bradley's position one way or the other.

If we could generate that kind of atmosphere it would be welcomed. We do need something, from somewhere. I thought the light at the end of the tunnel was slightly visible after the Palace game but we've fallen into another crevasse altogether after Saturday IMO. Hope that is the bottom, the very bottom. Time will tell.

Trust have been needing to deal with the rest for a long time now and there are probably other forces at work that have derailed their strategy, if they indeed had one. Too much dirty laundry as evidenced with the HC affair and i fear there is a lot more of that. Again, time will tell but they are hanging on and not getting anywhere or seen to be organising, which at the least and in public should be doing IMO. Two fronts; hot n cold.
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday on 15:53 - Dec 5 with 3724 viewsOldjack

The Trust have no meaningful say in any matters as far as i'm concerned ,they have no power whatsoever ,the old board made sure of that , no point vocally undermining the manager and the board after the game they'll be well out of earshot by then ,Those fukers who are earning a kings ransom had better be pulling their weight ,there's only so much the fans can take before all hell breaks loose

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Saturday on 15:53 - Dec 5 with 3724 viewsRogerstone

Def get behind the team and support the trust or any action outside the ground which is directed at the board.

I usually enjoy all the pre/post match interviews but I cannot stomach the bull they are spouting these days - money grabbers

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Saturday on 15:55 - Dec 5 with 3718 viewspencoedjack

Swansea 0 Hull 2
Swansea 2 Chelsea 2
Swansea 1 Man City 3
Swansea 1 Liverpool 2
Swansea 0 Watford 0
Swansea 1 Man Utd 3
Swansea 5 Palace 4

Our support in all these games has not been evil (maybe with the exception of 1st half v Utd)

I feel even without the fear we are gash anyway. Unfortunately I see no return to an atmosphere like the Cardiff game till (at least) Jenkins, Dineen and JVZ are hounded out of Swansea.
Saturday on 16:01 - Dec 5 with 3698 viewsPURe_Evil

The Trust are hiding away, where are they? Working away again?
Saturday on 18:02 - Dec 5 with 3530 viewsClinton

Saturday on 15:55 - Dec 5 by pencoedjack

Swansea 0 Hull 2
Swansea 2 Chelsea 2
Swansea 1 Man City 3
Swansea 1 Liverpool 2
Swansea 0 Watford 0
Swansea 1 Man Utd 3
Swansea 5 Palace 4

Our support in all these games has not been evil (maybe with the exception of 1st half v Utd)

I feel even without the fear we are gash anyway. Unfortunately I see no return to an atmosphere like the Cardiff game till (at least) Jenkins, Dineen and JVZ are hounded out of Swansea.

We won't have an atmosphere like the Cardiff game until ......the next Cardif game.
The East has to stay positive. Results wise in that list the only real underperform was Hull, maybe Watford.
I know we are rubbish and the only real excitement I've had this season was when we went 3-1 against Palace, but I believe there's still hope; let's cheer the lads as usual on Saturday.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Saturday on 18:09 - Dec 5 with 3503 viewsmalagajack

After the awful performance and conceding 5 on Saturday the players are likely to be lacking belief and confidence, it's up to the fans to make up that shortfall by being loud and positive. Let's face it this group of players needs all the help they can get.
Saturday on 18:12 - Dec 5 with 3489 viewsstid

Saturday on 18:09 - Dec 5 by malagajack

After the awful performance and conceding 5 on Saturday the players are likely to be lacking belief and confidence, it's up to the fans to make up that shortfall by being loud and positive. Let's face it this group of players needs all the help they can get.

They get paid to get us fans going...we shouldnt be there to get them going ffs. A world class manager couldnt get this lot playing.
Saturday on 18:15 - Dec 5 with 3481 viewsmax936

Saturday on 18:09 - Dec 5 by malagajack

Jermain Defoe will terrorise us again on Saturday I'm afraid our defence won't cope with him, plus he lives on the line so I hope we get a linesman whose on the ball.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Saturday on 18:35 - Dec 5 with 3444 viewsImAlrightJack

Bob's a complete knobhead, saying Ali diving changed the game was enough for me while the rest of what he said was just noise to me. He did cheat to get the penalty, but to think Swansea would have got a result if Moss didn't give it!?, he's having a bloddy 'mare!!!.

Huw tightened the drawstrings on the money sacks, lost the plot with recruitment and sold out to yanks who know nothing. As for Bradley.... he's a clueless airhead employing MLS squad rotation in a no mercy league.
Saturday on 20:00 - Dec 5 with 3351 viewsLoyal

Saturday on 13:11 - Dec 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Get behind the team

Spot on.
Little message for the entitled on here at the start 👀

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Saturday on 20:07 - Dec 5 with 3333 viewspencoedjack

Saturday on 20:00 - Dec 5 by Loyal

Spot on.
Little message for the entitled on here at the start 👀

Replace white riot

[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 20:09]
Saturday on 23:41 - Dec 5 with 3143 viewsbarry_island

Saturday on 13:11 - Dec 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Get behind the team

Nothing the fans do during any game will affect the team in the same way as our board have. The damage is already done.

FACT

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Saturday on 09:32 - Dec 6 with 2994 viewsperchrockjack

I ll be happy to see Amat not sticking his hand up in the air. Defoe is a master crafty craftsman

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Saturday on 10:07 - Dec 6 with 2923 viewsElward

I'm all up for getting behind the team but what gripes me is when we concede a goal and eveyone starts clapping them. They're multi millionaires getting paid to do a job, not insecure kids who need to be told it's okay nevermind, everything will be alright.
Saturday on 10:09 - Dec 6 with 2919 viewsMurph75

Saturday on 10:07 - Dec 6 by Elward

I'm all up for getting behind the team but what gripes me is when we concede a goal and eveyone starts clapping them. They're multi millionaires getting paid to do a job, not insecure kids who need to be told it's okay nevermind, everything will be alright.

Not sure I've ever clapped after we've let a goal in?
Saturday on 10:19 - Dec 6 with 2895 viewsmonmouth

Saturday on 09:32 - Dec 6 by perchrockjack

I ll be happy to see Amat not sticking his hand up in the air. Defoe is a master crafty craftsman

No worries, Fernandez might be fit to stick his hand in the air.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Saturday on 10:22 - Dec 6 with 2887 viewsKerouac

Saturday on 10:07 - Dec 6 by Elward

I usually yell "fukking hell!" and then sit down in a sulk with my arms folded as I slag off whomever I hold responsible to the poor bugger sat next to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024