Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw speaks 12:05 - Dec 7 with 13056 viewsandypitt56

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38237466
Huw speaks on 13:05 - Dec 7 with 2261 viewsjack2jack

Oh well that's alright then, never mind that the club, the team, the fans are in turmoil. Not withstanding if we go down, what that will do to the club in the long term, and all that our Premier League status means to the City, businesses, tourism and the like, but never mind eh you sleep easy, along with the rest of your cohorts.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 20:58]
Huw speaks on 13:07 - Dec 7 with 2258 viewsFlashberryjack

Huw speaks on 12:23 - Dec 7 by Badgeman

I know January is not the best time for bringing in players. That work should've been done in the summer. Two players though? F**k off Huw. I bet we probably have to sell someone just to get that guarantee.

Do anyone honestly think the Americans are gonna chuck a couple of £ million on a rudderless sinking ship in the January transfer window ?
Nah ! things are already going to plan for them without actually investing one single penny in the club.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huw speaks on 13:09 - Dec 7 with 2244 viewsNeathJack

Huw speaks on 13:07 - Dec 7 by Flashberryjack

Do anyone honestly think the Americans are gonna chuck a couple of £ million on a rudderless sinking ship in the January transfer window ?
Nah ! things are already going to plan for them without actually investing one single penny in the club.

According to the Trust AGM, the only thing that has been guaranteed is an extension of the overdraft.

The fact that this is being suggested by the owners as the way of facilitating any new signings needs to be vehemently opposed and shouted from the rooftops.
Huw speaks on 13:10 - Dec 7 with 2235 viewsperchrockjack

Reading this drivel ?

Sack him now jase or steve

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw speaks on 13:12 - Dec 7 with 2231 viewsmonmouth

Huw speaks on 12:50 - Dec 7 by Pegojack

Dear Huw

Forget the bullshit, we're not interested. The only thing we want to hear from you is that you are going to gift your remaining 5% of shares to the Supporters Trust. That is the ONLY thing you can do now to redeem yourself.

One chance, Huw.

Remember - No forgiveness. We won't forget.

He has signed his votes over to the Yankers hasn't he? Ship has sailed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw speaks on 13:12 - Dec 7 with 2227 viewswaynekerr55

Huw speaks on 12:34 - Dec 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Resign then.

This.

The arrogant cūnt won't though. Obviously the 10k per week he awarded himself as well as the other cūnts is worth the grief

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw speaks on 13:13 - Dec 7 with 2224 viewsWingstandwood

Huw speaks on 13:00 - Dec 7 by WarwickHunt

My money's on Adomah.

Ticks all Huw's boxes. The massive fûcking plum.

Yes indeed we've been linked with him for what now seems to be an absolute eternity. He does seem to tick HJ's boxes

1.He is not currently deceased
2.He is not currently confined to an hospital bed in a high dependency ward
3.He is not in Broadmoor
4.He may have been seen within the last year or so standing rather close to a football
4.You can manage to radomly stick a pin directly onto his name on A4 paper whilst blindfold

Argus!

Huw speaks on 13:14 - Dec 7 with 2215 viewsPegojack

Huw speaks on 13:12 - Dec 7 by monmouth

He has signed his votes over to the Yankers hasn't he? Ship has sailed.

According to the article (and other sources), he has sold 8.2% and trousered £8 million, but retains 5% at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw speaks on 13:14 - Dec 7 with 2214 viewsHeadmaster

"There might have been one or two decisions we could have taken in the summer that may have changed the feel around the club... but we are where we are."

That's one way of putting it. The whole statement feels like he's reluctantly admitting he's wrong.

"one or two players in January"

Is this guy for real? Has he learned nothing since the summer? F*cking hell.
Huw speaks on 13:18 - Dec 7 with 2190 viewsmonmouth

Huw speaks on 13:13 - Dec 7 by Wingstandwood

Yes indeed we've been linked with him for what now seems to be an absolute eternity. He does seem to tick HJ's boxes

1.He is not currently deceased
2.He is not currently confined to an hospital bed in a high dependency ward
3.He is not in Broadmoor
4.He may have been seen within the last year or so standing rather close to a football
4.You can manage to radomly stick a pin directly onto his name on A4 paper whilst blindfold

Nope. I happen to have the HJ OBE (services to football) master plan checklist to hand.

Played well against us in one game long ago?
May have the potential for dreads?
Was/is average in the championship?
Would cost more than he's worth?
Would fill a spot on the bench/overage U21?

Huw speaks on 13:19 - Dec 7 with 2185 viewsmonmouth

Huw speaks on 13:14 - Dec 7 by Pegojack

According to the article (and other sources), he has sold 8.2% and trousered £8 million, but retains 5% at the moment.

Aye but they transferred the votes from the shares they kept.

Huw speaks on 13:20 - Dec 7 with 2178 viewsDarran

Huw speaks on 13:14 - Dec 7 by Pegojack

He can't under the new 'illegally' signed shareholders agreement Michael.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw speaks on 13:24 - Dec 7 with 2150 viewsFlashberryjack

Huw speaks on 13:09 - Dec 7 by NeathJack

According to the Trust AGM, the only thing that has been guaranteed is an extension of the overdraft.

The fact that this is being suggested by the owners as the way of facilitating any new signings needs to be vehemently opposed and shouted from the rooftops.

The Trust ? I don't

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huw speaks on 13:24 - Dec 7 with 2148 viewsmonmouth

Huw speaks on 13:20 - Dec 7 by Darran

He can't under the new 'illegally' signed shareholders agreement Michael.

That he happily signed, to ensure it could never happen...

I think the chances of the Trust ever getting that protection (whatever protection it would actually give in practice anyway) are slightly less than non-existent.

Huw speaks on 13:25 - Dec 7 with 2142 viewsQJumpingJack

Not a very impressive interview.

Signings in January will be too late.

We have 5 games before then and we are likely to be cut adrift by the time we go to Palace in early January.

Maybe Huw J can publically apologise to Huw Cooze, Phil Sumbler, Stuart MacDonald and the Supporters Trust for the way in which they have been treated over the last 18 months.
Huw speaks on 13:27 - Dec 7 with 1954 viewsperchrockjack

I'm assuming he CAN be dismissed.

I think back over the jobs I've had through my working life and can't think of a single similiar post from which I'd be sacked given the performance level, which in this case is criminally bad.

It's not and never has been the take over ,for me, but the utter waste of millions on crap players, the lack of inter action between board and fans and the complete lack of commercial development .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw speaks on 13:29 - Dec 7 with 1930 viewsDarran

Huw speaks on 13:24 - Dec 7 by monmouth

That he happily signed, to ensure it could never happen...

I think the chances of the Trust ever getting that protection (whatever protection it would actually give in practice anyway) are slightly less than non-existent.

This is also another thing the Trust should be getting out there too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw speaks on 13:30 - Dec 7 with 1924 viewsjasper_T

I don't think we're going to sign any more Huw players as he's been stripped of those duties by the Americans and that's why he's sulking.

We're in the hands of Bradley and Donovan now.
Huw speaks on 13:31 - Dec 7 with 1921 viewsWatchman

What the SD ( if he actually has a public voice that is) needs to say Can we have confirmation that the Season 15/16 review that was promised, actually took place. If it did take place, have the subsequent decisions/lessons made/learned been acted upon, and if so then can the person paid £500k to oversee this #uttershambles please explain before kindly and quietly leaving through the back door

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Huw speaks on 13:37 - Dec 7 with 1885 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Not too much wrong with what he's said there. Apart from not prostrating himself on the floor in tears, begging for forgiveness.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Huw speaks on 13:58 - Dec 7 with 1810 viewsSwanjaxs

Huw speaks on 13:03 - Dec 7 by snork44

As long as the player sold is a certain N.Taylor then I wouldn't mind at all, but knowing Huw it will be Siggy and possibly Fabianski! Who knows what gems they have hidden in Falkirk or Grimsby's reserves that Hubert hasn't found on Football Manager.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 13:07]

Sell Neil Taylor!! 😮 ..... we'll be lucky to find somebody desperate enough to get him off the payroll!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw speaks on 14:07 - Dec 7 with 1787 viewscostalotta

Huw speaks on 13:25 - Dec 7 by QJumpingJack

We have 5 games before then and we are likely to be cut adrift by the time we go to Palace in early January.

Maybe Huw J can publically apologise to Huw Cooze, Phil Sumbler, Stuart MacDonald and the Supporters Trust for the way in which they have been treated over the last 18 months.

Eh?

I think it needs to go a lot further than that.
Huw speaks on 14:14 - Dec 7 with 1764 viewsSwanjaxs

Huw speaks on 13:25 - Dec 7 by QJumpingJack

Or do the decent thing and resign .. along with Dineen 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Huw speaks on 14:19 - Dec 7 with 1740 viewsmax936

Huw speaks on 12:25 - Dec 7 by Darran

Vomit inducing.

He says " I'm a supporter myself" fuking hell who the fuk does he think he's kidding blokes fuking deluded fuk my eyes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw speaks on 14:34 - Dec 7 with 1697 viewsSwanjaxs

Here's an idea.. if by any chance your reading these comments Huw (and I doubt you are ) then instead of issuing a statement via the BBC how about gracing the next Trust meeting with your presence and answering some direct question? Providing you're still chairman of our club of course....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024